Do we need a Paramilitary esque faction within our movement similar to the IRA...

Do we need a Paramilitary esque faction within our movement similar to the IRA? It seems we are being left with no other options at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rb9m2IU46Tc
youtu.be/OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8
youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Mr CIA we are a peaceful group now take this info back to your (((MASTERS)))

hi fbi

I'm not CIA, I'm concerned.

UnitetheRight was
False flagged
Took the livelyhoods away from our guys
And some of our leaders are permanently damaged by this (physically)
And now the establishment has sided with the Commies and the left and allowing them to destroy anything they want.

I doubt another peaceful Rally is going to be able to happen as the Local Gov. And the Left will attack us and harm us and kill us.

IRA dealt with the same shit that led to the Bloody Sunday of the Troubles. What other options for peaceful talks and resolutions are left to us? All I see is militant action and The SAM song user.

I'm not FBI user, I'm just concerned and looking for the right answers. What other peaceful solutions do you have in mind? 4/pol/ is fucking co-opted and shills are everywhere. I'm stressed and alot of people wanna know what's next for us on the Right. Where do we go if we can't even have a job if we just show our opinions. Where we will be killed harmed, families harmed and shamed out of our own towns.

It's not right and it's bullshit

youtu.be/Rb9m2IU46Tc

So much wrong with this that you're either new, a fucking plant or a sheep. There are no "leaders" and to imply it is fucking gay. Sup Forums is not a singular hive mind, we share similar beliefs but there's no leader and even the term alt-right is a grouping term to categorise you. Secondly, the media has been against conservatives for a very long time, this isn't new. Militancy now just proves the point that groups like BLM and ANTIFA are trying to make. Let them destroy themselves, you'll be surprised how well this has turned out for conservatives and the right wing, just because MSM is witch hunting is not representative of anything or anyone.

Then how is it that R. Spencer can tweet out "disperse" and ppl on stream do just that and remeet at another area to plan a counter-offensive? On livestream?

Yes their are leaders regardless of criticism and our thoughts on it. This is serious man. It's really fucking bad

Good post but fuck Varg

absolutely yes

RWDS are the obvious solution

bitch we need them here

When is it gonna get to that point? What's left to try to do peacefully? No one wants peace or freedoms. They are stripping it away. I'm sick of it all

SAM MISSLES.... IN THE SKYYYYY

So do we m8. I'm just lost here thinking that peace is a pipe dream

We need our own songs senpai

youtu.be/OT0yoo9B2Bc

Now that's just crazy talk Mr. Deep state

Good goy suck up to that pathetic man, follow his orders and everything will be fine.

We are but a humble Ukrainian Lawnmower and Tractor enthusiast forum, Mr. CIA. Anything else you read here is utter satire and only a fool would take what is posted within this part of the internet as more than that.

Oh fucking yes, you need special operators able to shoot every liberal leader and (((centrist moderate))) traitor from a mile away.

You need engineers able to build bombs from scratch and blow up the houses of the traitors with their children

You need artillery to bomb the shit out of every pity gathering of moderates and lefties

You need ground forces who will stand their ground when facing a powerful enemy like the jewified army and police forces.

Be ready to kill

I don't agree with him but ppl follow him. What's important is we need a solution now. Wtf do we do?

Michigan Militia is decades ahead of you

Yes sir, all of should consider investing and supporting Individual Retirement Accounts. If you care about your future and that of your children then it is highly advisable to look into setting one up now. It will give you peace of mind knowing that you can rely on your IRA when all else fails.

Is the CIRA still promenent over there? How is it now?

IRA was Marxist

But me and PA are way ahead of you on that. Expect us at the next White Live Matter rally and see exactly how much they're worth!

Special Agent Polanski
Good to see you on.
I need you to email you know who
It's about you know what

Top kek

To be exact, it's only $5 for 5 rifled slugs.

Payback time. No mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKEakKsODB8

>w-we're g-gonna shoot w-white nationalist
please do. that would be the final nail.

Done for, don't exist anymore really. Most of the old lads are dead and the only young people into it are LARPers.

The other IRA basically just sell drugs and other illegal shit. They've started a gang war here in Dublin with other drug gangs but thats about it.

Ireland is as fucked as any other Euro country if it wasn't for the fact that we are on the edge of Europe and the other countries buffer us from most migration and such.

Sinn Fein are sell out cunts that deserve the rope. They embrace Islam, gays and all the rest. The National Party are the a small but growing nationalist party that may contend elections in the future. Irish people in general are pretty racist though against non-whites. Dublin is fucked with liberals though.

(((FBI))).

Why risk your safety and freedom killing commies when, if you wait a few months, the centrist majority will be crying out for the feds to round them up for you? The media is standing on a shrinking ice floe of credibility and their actions effectively direct a weed burner at its surface.

Also, the IRA are miserably hypocritical cunts.

>our leaders
Fuck off dumb nigger. Sup Forums has never been le alt-right and Spencer was called out as being controlled opposition since his debut

God damn that is fucking depressing. 1998 was a fucking mistake.

No. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We only take up weapons when absolutely necessary as a last resort in self defense and do not support the notion of preemption.

Like you fucking neckbeards would have the time or the resources to do such a things or even have the proper training. It would result in shittier cringefest.

Unite the Right is a false flag and a honey pot for stupid edgelord teenagers and retards.

Yes, except completely the opposite!

The IRA were Marxist scumbags (the equivalent of a militarised antifa). Something like the UVF/UFF is what's needed (a militarised retaliation to leftist aggression).

Wtf do u want me to call them then? Those "leaders" got thousands of followers to show up didn't they? They are something regardless of what this board says they are.

The problem now is trying to find a peaceful way which has become evidently clear, it's not possible

Hello fellow cointelpro officers, how are we today?

Isn't there a youth group called Na fianna? Right?

If whites reach below majority and start getting oppressed and murdered like in SA. We'll need militias and probably have to have skirmishes with the government which will be majority non-white also. Things at the point in the west it will be very destablized and bad times. These idiots in the MSM don't understand us "White supremacists" were trying to save them from this possible future for their grandchildren. But they got their heads so far up their arses with liberalism they foreseen 10, 20, 50 years later..

Not all IRA were Marxists. Thats why the splintered off into so many different groups.

The UVF/UFF are no different. They are just savage porridge wog attack dogs. Too stupid to be anything more than that. Useful pawns but that would be about it. Thats why they were so unsuccessful at killing anyone other than civilians.

Also don't forget who their allegiance was to. Pic related.

Most IRA were nationalists and republicians. Only the RIRA were marxists desu senpai.

There is but its most like boy scouts but you learn to make petrol bombs and hate other white people. They only have less than 30 people in their club. Its pretty sad.

>Ukrainian Lawnmower and Tractor enthusiast forum
AKA Tanks

B O A R D

O F

P E A C E

Gee great idea im sure your (((Alt-right)))

friendly reminder to nufriends, that 99% of the time, these "calls to violence" threads are CIA niggers looking to honeypot

>These idiots in the MSM don't understand us
It is really time we start to thin out their pawns. Every dead journalist, reporter, janitor in the HQ no matter if he claims to be left, centre or moderate, has helped and deserves his family and genes to be eradicated from the planet

>t. overly nervous glowing Nigger

Friendly reminder that (((these))) types don't realize the only option left in the near future will be war. They want to destroy us and you bend over for (((their))) will.

>hate white people

Wut? Explain?

get one like the SA. sticks will do the trick. if that doesnt work step over to SS, then once you have the government start up the gestapo.

>his family and genes to be eradicated from the planet

This.exe

This is exactly what the liberals want

No

We need the general public to see antifa as the dangerous militia, normies will automatically just see us as terrorist and side with antifa if we do anything other than defend ourselves

We need to play 5d chess and make them make that mistake, remember we are the patriots, we support the police and military and we want them to support us

6/10
That Nigger is seen by many on the same level as Jesus, you need to include sources in Mandela red pills

sssh, the progressives don't want to know about that
youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw

>we

liberal left winger long time Sup Forumser here. WTF you talking about?

You don't get, don't you.
The White NEEDS a militant arm, trained and with good numbers. No one said they need to start the war, they just need to exist and be ready to hit as hard as possible. Now go be a moderate centrist somewhere else.
btw, take your defeatist (((chess))) with you

Fuck off m8. Enlist in the military or become a cop if you want to put the beat down on enemies of the state.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

How did that work out for the IRA nigger? They're among the most cucked of yuropoor countries today and still don't have a United Ireland.

Die for Israel and protect the Maoist traitors
hahahahahahaha

At this point in time I just see hating native British people as futile. They aren't our enemies anymore. White people of European descent can't be divided anymore or else we're fucked. So I don't support those kind of movements that want to kill our own.

Were you former IRA? I run a podcast and love to get ur email if u want to talk more on a professional manner.

Don't you have drugs and arms to ship? im fairly certain that venezuela needs CIA 'help' be a good agent and run along now.

fuck of jewrnalist. You fall in the category traitor do to your profession of """shaping""" the narrative

Necklace a few of (((them))) and the rest can figure it out. We'll call it "Operation Firestone".

The IRA wasn't Marxist. What are you talking about? Only the Official IRA and its offshoots were openly Marxist.

RDX, in the right place, can solve any problem.

No not at all. My family are Anglo-Irish. The IRA burnt my ancestors out of their homes, killed some of their children and stole everything they owned.

I used to hate the IRA with every fibre of my being but I don't care anymore. Past is the past, our future as a race is on the line now. Thats what needs to be protected.

How fucked up are you? Here in America, we don't kill people just because we disagree with them

Damn sorry to hear that. Was ur family loyalists I'm guessing?

> Here in America, we don't kill people just because we disagree with them
PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH
OMGANONACTUALLYSAIDTHISLUL
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Niggers are killing each other over colors of shoes
This is the wild west, where are you from?

yes sure.

That AR-15 is so damn sexy.

Lol.

>AR15A

IT'S AN M16

Go away cianigger

>t.CIA

Not in the sense that we think of loyalists today. A loyalist is generally someone from the Ulster-Irish community in Northern Ireland. They are the descendants of Scottish planters that were sent to Ireland to farm the land at various times over the centuries. Thats why they have the accent that they have.

Anglo-Irish are here much longer than Ulster Scots-Irish are. My family for example can be traced back to coming over to Ireland as part of the Norman invasions.

Anyway my ancestral family were fairly prominent land owners and traders in Dublin. After the uprising, civil war and such they lost everything when the Crown refused to support their people in Dublin and put an end to the independence movement. Because they were associated with being remaining in the union they, like most protestants, were attacked and robbed.

Good riddance desu. Your family profited off of exploitation of Ireland, you got your just desserts.

If you want CIA to be on you like stink on shit, yes.

>Not all IRA were Marxists. Thats why the splintered off into so many different groups.
Unionists were also split into many factions. If you want to model a paramilitary organisation based on a group from the troubles, you'll find more comparability from the unionist's side. Compare the zeitgeists of the nationalist and unionist communities throughout the troubles and into the current era, which one aligns most with pol/the American right?

>The UVF/UFF are no different. They are just savage porridge wog attack dogs. Too stupid to be anything more than that. Useful pawns but that would be about it. Thats why they were so unsuccessful at killing anyone other than civilians.
Fair point. It would be advisable to examine the failings and successes of both groups and build a new one from the ground up. Just be careful when appropriating structures/ideas from the IRA and its splinter groups. A lot of Americans see the words "nationalist" and "unionist" mentioned in Northern Irish discourse and assume they have the same meaning as within contexts they're familiar with. If the American right start promoting an "IRA based group" they'll be unwittingly alienating allies this side of the pond.

>Also don't forget who their allegiance was to. Pic related.
The reasoning behind you pic can be summarised as "themmuns fly the Palestinian fleg, we'll fly the opposite fleg to rile them up, so we will". Unionists have also flown Nazi flags, not because of political alignment, but as an act of provocation (pic related).

You already have one you fucking moron. What do you think the "Alt-Knight" even is? A fashion parade?

No. Absolutely not.

But if you join a gun club for recreational purposes no one would complain.

Not really. Hundreds of people lost their jobs with thousands more losing out financially when my family lost one of their factories. They didn't exploit anyone any worse than people are today. So unless your a commie scumbag then you can't really have an issue with them.

Its no skin off my nose though now. I am beyond hating you because of your attitude towards me or my ancestors. My family is still wealthy and does well for itself, and ironically unlike most "Catholic" employers has an unofficial Irish first policy when it comes to hiring people.

All good and fair points. I was just being pedantic about the UVF really.

The IRA aren't a group anyone should model themselves after in terms of ideology but in terms of practice they aren't the worst to follow. Largely they avoided civilian deaths when they could and their primary motive was to cause financial and political damage.

Blowing up fat, LARPing commie college kids will not endear any "Alt Right" paramilitary to anyone.

Hi FBI make sure to include me in the screencap!

This is such a fucking bad idea.
We must stand on principles of freedom and responsibility and not give into violence.
Violence is how we lose.

the IRA were lefty marxists you fucking dolt

>If we kill them they win

Good goy.

You're so obvious. We know what you're trying to do with this gaslighting. Fuck off we see through you.

be careful Irishman. Not hard to recognize an interrogation if you aren't blind.

you can have either freedom or peace, not both. The first comes with violence, human nature and so forth. The second comes without the first

samefag. don't incriminate yourself user

I'm not OP, take your meds, get off anonymous imageboards (with IDs) or lurk moar

whats the deal with ((ids)))

just by thinking like this your seen as a criminal,
is it bad to want the right to defend yourself, over here we've pretty much had that taken away and the tide of bullshit is rising fast