LEFTY FAGS ATTACKING THE ACLU!!

This is hilarious!! They love these commie bitches when they're forcing Christians to bake fagcakes but get upset when they stand up for people the left disagrees with!
I fucking hate the ACLU but this is showing the lefts' hypocrisy in plain view for the normies to see. They are intellectually fascistic and it's hilarious!!!
>white supremacists have the white house

I mean really? HAHAHAHA! Hyperbole much,cuckos?

As much as I hate the ACLU we shoudl rally hard behind them

There's so many different fronts to this culture war, we have to take the allies we can get

I wish I could reply to that faggot in the screenshot
>The ACLU is supposed to be a neutral organization, you dip. What they treasure is the Constritution. They defend anyone, no matter the skin colour or their political beliefs, as long as the Constitution is violated.

Sounds like a great plan goy!

Shit, I totally fucked up the last sentence. I'm going to redo it.
They would defend a member of the KKK just like they would defend a communist. As long as somebody's legal rights given by the Constitution are violated, they would come and defend them. What we need is level-headed people in today's politically polarized America - but you people can't help but call them cowards, can you?

Look into who founded the ACLU. They are a main weapon in this culture war, unfortunately they're on the other side. They just take these high profile cases to not look like hypocrites.

They are anti-gun,for example,even when it's clearly stated that people have the right to keep arms.

The ACLU actually responded to him but him and another girl were all "but muh Nazis" and wouldn't listen

The aclu only defends Hollywood nazis so they can march around a look like clowns. They were nowhere to be seen when some bakery was forced to make a cake for fags. Remember if you see someone on the right being supported by the (((aclu))) you should think long and hard about why they are doing it.

Also the acljew pretends the second amendment does not exist, they are the enemy and everything they do is to advance leftist causes.

ACLU has its problems but they do take the free speech part of their mission very seriously. We should try to bring them to our side.

This.

We have to pick our battles.

Fuck off leftypol
Cucks

It's seriously concerning the level of delusion the left has. You can't talk to crazy. This will lead to force.

>we shoudl rally hard behind them
Fuck that. Let them get chewed up. It's the only way they'll learn.

What did the ACLU say?

>yfw ACLU realising how toxic the left is and become /ourguys/

theyare not on our side but do take constitutional issues of speech and press seriously and will defend the Nazis in order to maintain the image of impartiality

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, hey jude

juden juden juden juden ya ya ya ya ya

>but you people can't help but call them cowards, can you?
Look at the board youre on and ask yourself that

At this point in time, anyone who supports free speech is our ally. Even liberals. There's a whole world of difference between a liberal and a leftist.

Looks like the puppets are turning on their masters

>ywn have a fat, dumpy frizzy red haired ACLUfu gag on your ten inch dick while she tries to reconcile classically liberal free speech with militant ethnonationalism

i cant take it bros

>LEFTY FAGS ATTACKING THE ACLU!!

Nothing new. The ACLU is always attacked by the enemies of whomever they happen to be defending at the time.

if you get her /fit/ she could probably be an 7+/10.
Remember to build up an emotional dependence on you before getting her in shape.