Can anyone tell me how Donald Trump won't go down as the worst president in history?

Can anyone tell me how Donald Trump won't go down as the worst president in history?
Its been less than 8 months in office and his entire administration is falling apart around him. His aides are having a harder and harder time trying to explain and defend his irrational behavior. If his Presidency has been so Beleaguered just in these last months how could it possibly last until 2020. Let alone how he could possibly compete in the 2020 election?
>inb4 Hillary
>inb4 fakenews.

>how could it possibly last until 2020

A war would do it. Nothing incites patriotism in the masses like having an enemy to unite against. It worked for Bush.

The Wall - DEAD
Tax cuts - DEAD
Healthcare - DEAD
Infrastructure privatization - DEAD
Sanctions on Russia - Check mark

Where were you when Democrats won landslide in 2018?!

>A war would do it.

lol A war won't work this time. If anything It would be the Nail in the coffin that if he incited a war with North Korea without the consent of congress.

Reminder to newfags to not engage in pointless dick-waving with the faggots coming here to shitpost, you're wasting your time and energy on nothing and that's EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Sage, hide, ignore. Never reply. Report if you think it helps, I've given up on the mods myself.

Lol in other words if the post dont say MAGA then ban them. got it.

>Trump's first major bill he signed cucked him of his power to lift sanctions on Russia

KEK
U
C
K

MUH HIVEMIND

>administration is falling apart around him.
> blaming him because dems refuse to compromise.
K

Of course it's the worst president in History and many of us regret. We are not blind. We can see that absolutely nothing goes right since January. But what can we do ?

Oh no he's acting like a human being that's facing the most obstructive and toxic political/media environment any President has ever faced in history, while still getting stuff done and still communicating with the American people through Twitter. Your 'irrational behavior' is because he doesn't speak from a teleprompter every time and he actually has a personality instead of being a groomed robot parasite politician.

What a desperate larp. He's gotten more done against all possible odds, and will continue to do so, amidst your flood of delusional tears.
Can't wait for 7 more years of your fucking crying.

>Same stale whinge we've heard every single day
This is what happens when a person is to thick to challenge what their TV tells them to think.
I fart in OP's general direction

>Having total control in all branches of government
>Still blaming Dems
Man, the Dems are the real winners I guess. Even as a minority they still have full control.

Why would he even want to lift sanctions on Russia?

This thread is idiot bait. I love it.

Get in. I'll explain everything bro

I'm SURE you're a fucking well-informed Republican. Fuck off, nigger, nobody cares.

>compromise
> total control

WITHOUT A CONGRESS? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So what's Trump's dick taste like?

Can anyone offer me proof op isn't a leftypol shill squatting in his parents basement while unironically wearing communist things made in sweatshops by third world countries that he paid for with his parents money? Nah you can't. One post by this ID cuck.

Cry more, makes me horny!

His tweets are golden dude

Trump didn't get these things democrats hate done so people will just decide they don't want them and vote for democrats?

Read a book. The worst presidents are generally the kind that tryed to change
something in America and got us involved in something bad. Trump hasn't done much except executive orders.

He's actually doing his job unlike Obama (the real shitty president who looked pretty thanks to media propaganda but really fucked is up as a nation).

>deflecting
>cant answer why Donald Trump sucks
maybe you should read this.

Just because he's a shill doesn't mean he's wrong. Actually defend the guy instead of spamming buzzwords and hiding, I thought you morons condemned shit like that.

George W. Bush was worse.

Trump rules.
Its the repubs.
They MUST be removed from office

If need be. Obama did it.

Great argument, so much knowledge. How will I recover?

Because we're going to meme him to Best President Ever Status for the pure enjoyment of more liberal tears.

>if whites lose
Worst nazi ebil racist ever
>if whites win
Best president since Washington.

Because no matter how long it takes him to fulfill his promises, he will always make you shrivel when you see him.

Look, Trump was my first choice. Same for a LOT of friends. And now, questions arise. What if, instead of winning, we may have lost 20 years?

Because with Trump and his catastrophic beginning of term, Democrats will be in the White House for at least 20 years.

because after Trump is out of office msm will lose their shit because they can't run
>Trump says X about Y on twitter
headlines anymore to stay floating

ofc the more radical left 'news' outlets will still have their cultists allowing them to openly condemn organizations like CNN and lamenting over
>How did ethical journalism become a lost art

I think at the very least that msm will be forced to admit that it was a mistake to try divide the ideological camps the way they have and that Trumps presidency will serve more as a reminder of how twisted the media is

Not to mention that Dems will control the House and Senate by a very large majority next year.

>>cant answer why Donald Trump sucks

He spent his time watching TV and on twitter when he should have been hitting the streets to get health care passed. He just sat on his ass and demanded a bill be sent to him to sign, and blamed everyone but himself when he didn't get it.

W's tax cuts were law by the end of May of his first year. Mr Dealmaker can't seem to get anything passed. His only accomplishments are Gorsuch and cancelling TPP - things he could do on his own without having to work with anyone else.

Trump doesn't have partners or allies, he has servants and minions. The best people are wising up to the fact that the only back Trump has is his own. Everyone else is expendable.

OR hilkarcunt would get in, the media would fawn, she would allow open borders and amnesty, and we would never have another Republican or one pretending to be as president again.
Then thw country would actually become a third world shithole because whites would be the minority and not in charge.
Then the slippery slope would allow for pedo, beastiality, open space fucking, trannyism, anti free speech and gun grabbing

I dont think u have a grasp of the gravity of this trump win.

>GDP
Will collapse when the tax cuts he's putting on the rich hit the economy like a ton of bricks.
>Pulled out of TPP
Eh.
>Gorsuch
Not really important when he can't pass shit.
>Unemployment
Makes jobs at the expense of regulations. Look at China's air and tell me you want that to be us.
>Climate accord
Because the rest of the world needed more reasons to hate our guts
>Stop giving arms to Syria
Turned around and gave them to Saudi Arabia, which is actually worse considering its one of the most destructive powers in the area. But they have oil and Trump would suck all the sand nigger dicks in the Middle East for a pint of black gold.
>Job reports
You already talked about job dipshit stop padding the list.
>stock market
Yea the investment shit that keeps money out of circulation and constantly passed from one corp to the other, great for the economy.
>Muh Mexico
Legalize drugs, that crime rate will evaporate.
>Wall
Literally not a single brick has been laid you monumental faggot.
>ISIS running scared
ISIS is fucking laughing their asses off.
>Travel ban
Oh you mean that thing he got cucked on and barely got a few of the countries he wanted? Cute you think thats an accomplishment.
>ICE
More meaningless bullshit.
>Cutting support on the EU
Yea we didn't need those valuble allies anyway lets back Russia Lite that'll go great.
>Dakota Pipeline
Because what we need to be investing in even more is nonrenewable energy.
>Consumer confidence
Again, will crash given time.
>Nafta renegotiation started
When?
>Immigration bill
Probably will get shot down just like the last one.
>Investigating anti-white action in universities
Can't wait for nothing to come of that faggot kek
>Castrating regulations
I thought smoking was optional?
Stop LARPing. This man is a monumental failure and we both know it.

>I dont think u have a grasp of the gravity of this trump win.
That his massive failure as president will ensure Democrat presidents for the next several cycles?

Not like you made one either, you just whine that life isn't fair for daddy Twump and say none of it is his fault because he tried :( bless his little heart.

The democrat party treating you well comrade?

This could lead to a one party system if Trump basically paints his entire party as Nazi sympathizers like he's been doing all week this week. It could verywell be the end of the Republican party.

>Can anyone tell me how Donald Trump won't go down as the worst president in history?
That's easy

In a couple months when he's arrested, impeached, and assassinated we will strike him from the history books and make whoever wins in 2020 the 45th president

I gotcha famalam.

The burning dumpster fire that used to be the Republicans treating you good?

Because he isn't Obama.

Apparently libs dont know how to read.
Nigger

Holy shit the level or rage and shit pants fear and screaming on Sup Forums from the happening would be the greatest thing since Pepe the Frog. Please god let this happen. I want this board to collapse into self pity and agony.

if you post in this bait thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>The party that has majority in government is the dumping fire. Every special election that has taken place has gone to the repulicans.
I would somewhat agree, but with that comparison Democrats are a designated shitting street.

>>GDP
>Will collapse when the tax cuts he's putting on the rich hit the economy like a ton of bricks.

>what we need to be investing in even more is nonrenewable energy.

>Legalize drugs, that crime rate will evaporate.

>ISIS is fucking laughing their asses off.

Strange! This man trump has some genuine fanboys here in India

Trump won't be elect again in 2020. Any Dem candidate will pick up one random day from Trump's mandate to show the horror that would be 4 more years.

what have we done ?

He's treating the office of the presidency like a business. Just like he said he would. He's going to keep hiring and firing people until he finds someone who can do the job.

This gif is even better senpai

So who's gonna fire him?

At this point he just has to sit back and wait for the alt left to kill someone, and watch the moral outrage blow up in his opponents faces. Given how much they like rioting and attacking people with lethal force, it's a near certainty

I think so too. Jesus all he had to do was to govern. Just ignore the media and listen to your advisers.

He's gonna win again.
Everyone is starting to hate californians, even themselves.
IIRC removing california from the election would make him win popular vote by a big margin.
Can't wai for another election night.