Aaaaaaaaand just like that, he lost me again

Aaaaaaaaand just like that, he lost me again.

>Protip: You don't make people wealthier by forcing them to use inefficient services.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/16/amazon-postal-service-subsidy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon is trying to make everyone poor and create an eternal underclass.

Isn't giving into Amazon's business just helping boost their monopoly on the delivery market? Sure, it's capitalism at its finest, but in the end it'll just promote less people buying or providing goods. That'd just have even more people forced to work for other people instead of attempting to actually provide for themselves.

>somehow amazon is an efficient service
Have you ever attempted to order from them desu?
eBay is not only more kvlt but much better in all ways. Fuck bezos.

I agree, that said, Amazon needs to be broken up lest they become too powerful of a monopoly. Oh wait, watch the left defend powerful corporate monopolies now that Trump is against them.

As a NEET, amazon is comfy as fuck
Everything I need, just 2 days away

so smart for them to do that because then no one has enough money to buy their products.

do you realize how stupid you all sound sometimes?

You know you don't have to agree with 100% of what someone says, right? Do your friends all hold exactly the same views as you, no exceptions?

>ancap shilling for a government assisted monopoly in the making

Imagine my shock

>FUCK CORPORATIONS AND BANK-
>FUCK TRUMP AMAZON HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE A MONOPOLY
>CORPORATIONS ARE AWESOME!

>unironically using the retard flag

They treat their employees like shit as well.

They're a deep state apparatus designed to make survellience as subversive as it is entertaining.

blah blah blah im mad because i cant hock my chinese made shit to people as easily.

Start buying exclusively from American manufacturers and maybe Ill give a fuck.

>their products

Holy shit you're retarded. It's just a clearing house for consumer trash.

If google showed us anything these past weeks is that the moment you become too big the structure begins crumbling. All Google is missing now is a last push to the left that allows their workers to unionize and that will be their end.

If we both collect fruit to survive, I invent something and begin collecting fruit 8 times faster, leaving you out of a job, doesn't that mean that now you can afford to spend some time trying to figure out how to make clothes?

Providing basic services at cheap and efficient open up the gates for further opportunities and wealth growth.

>I agree, that said, the US needs to be broken up lest they become too powerful of a monopoly.

This, also they aren't taxed like the rest. Taxation is theft is a separate arguement here. They shouldn't be exempt from sales tax. And don't even show me some fucking fake ass article claiming they adhere by the same tax laws. I buy from them consistently and rarely ever see sales tax.

>inefficient services
Oh, like how Amazon gets a huge subsidy from the USPS? And I bet you thought that "free shipping" was really free.

The problem is that amazon is tax dodging in ways traditional businesses cannot.

This is too important.

Fuck Amazon it's clearly going to be a monopoly
go be a cuckservative someplace else

He should just let Bezos whale on him all day every day?

>busting up monopolies is bad!

Face it, eventually monopolies become inefficient. They key is to encourage constant market competition.

Is this really your response? Amazon doesn't deal in fucking supercars. Getting paid 5$ an hour means you can still buy necessities, and if amazon can deliver them cheaper then Walmart, then amazon wins.

This is what I don't get about Americans. Most people in my country and many others would eat that shit up. People love small business vs massive corps like Amazon that suck the life out of cities.

>Government assisted

I don't want the government to help them at all. Let them offer us the best possible service or fall like many other companies have in the past.

If they dont i just call them shills or share blue

>Jeff Bozos is the richest man in the world
>he can't let Amazon go under or he won't make any money!
Gas yourself

Your lost on facts?

>Amazon is trying
That's a funny way to spell CIA

USPS should disappear.

Calling apples apples does not mean you are not calling pears pears. One topic at a time.

if he lost you with that one, he never had you.
gtfo shill

>I don't want the government to help them at all. Let them offer us the best possible service or fall like many other companies have in the past.
Then why are you attacking Trump for criticizing their unfair advantages?
When has there ever been an anarchist society that wasn't built in the ruins of a collapse?

>fortune.com/2017/07/16/amazon-postal-service-subsidy/

Amazon is only good at what it does because it gets support from the government. Plus Bezos is the kike that owns the washington post. I would love to see amazon get fucked

But you will be back supporting him in no time. You hate those niggers and he hates them, too. Thats all anyone on Sup Forums seems to care about. So go fuck yourself, Trumpist.

ITT: Burgers realizing they can't have their cake and not get a fat ass too.

It'll turn to aliexpress and then create more niches for local crafters. If I buy shit from China in town or online, I'm still buying useless crap. Buy bespoke beard wax or eat nachos out of your NFL licensed helmet bowl. Who cares?

This and lower than cost postage rates mean their business model is effectively subsidized by the US Government.

Amazon is collecting taxes. Yours!!!!!

This Analyst Claims the U.S. Postal Service Is Giving Amazon a Huge Subsidy

fortune.com/2017/07/16/amazon-postal-service-subsidy/

He recovered me slightly with the ballsy antifa bash. But I'm not going to stop looking at what government does or says just because I like what they say once.

Is he criticizing their unfair advantages tho? It seems to me like he's criticizing their fairly earned advantages too.

yeah cuck
an online used books store should really account for half of all online Christmas sales and have its on media

Oligpoloies and mega corps aren't good for the economy and only exist through government regulation.

i hate amazon more than niggers

thats why im here

>supporting silicon valley billionaires instead of your neighbors
gas yourself. you have a kike mentality.

me too, dont get me wrong.

But certainly not by forcing me to get products from inefficient stores.

Let's focus on removing that regulation, then.

Government can't go around a school giving drugs for free and then blame the children for getting wasted.

Amazon is awesome. I love their ecosystem. Kindle and Audible can be used on practically every device. I cannot read my books bought from the Apple store on my Android phone.

>If you criticize a totally dumb statement against a company it means you support that company

Is this the level of logic to be expected in this board?

REEEEEEE. SUBSIDIEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Anti trust laws exist for a reason. It's is too big. Break it up. Ma Bell style.

Are you Jeff Bezo?

- amazon lost money from the beginning on the retail part

- amazon only make profit by the aws cloud service

- amazon can keep retail because money print and anticompetitive tax fraud

- amazon sells somes products without profit just to kill competitors

- amazon promote chinese seller by their algorithm on their marketplace over the other seller (us and eu)

If you consider yourself a Libertarian, then guess what, you aint.

Yes it's me, good ol Jeff, advocating for complete removal of any advantage Amazon might get from the government and the FED.

>monopolies are good.
NatSoc enforced monopolies...

i only purchase audiobooks narrated by gilbert godfried

Amazon is evil

why doesn't anybody want to compete? if one service is miles better than all the others, it's not totally crazy to think that that service is going to succeed.

No, but you do fuck with Bezos when he's a literal commie shill.

Factories did the same thing when they were introduced. Adapt or die.

Yup.
The new Walmart.
Walmart destroyed small business.
Amazon will big business.
Were left with 1 giant corp like everything else.

Those inefficient competitors would be efficient as well if they got a subsidy of of $1.46 per package. You can't scream "muh free market" while ignoring that amazon does not operate in a free market.

Quit falling for digital media. Physical copies work everywhere and liberate you from proprietary BS. real books are not that cumbersome, CDs are better than most digital copies, and Blu Ray never minds bandwidth. Video games can go up in value as well as vinyl LPs.

Yeah, because allowing near-monopolies sure is a great way to keep your economy fit, right?

Brick and mortar stores with shit selection and high markups don't benefit consumers. Why should they have de facto gibsmedat? Compete or fuck off.

The idea that those overpriced, uncompetitive local stores are somehow better in any way is a lie EXCEPT for those which compete based on SERVICE, and they are under no threat.

Amazon and Ebay save my time, gas money, and the hassle of shopping with a bunch of niggers.

Fuck strip malls, fuck driving to stores and trying to find parking, fuck delaying my projects to do that.

If Jesus rose today, I grant that he should suck Trump's cock since Christfags never did anything for White people, but that in no way means Trumps Jew backers should get to coerce me to spend at horribly inefficient local stores.

Watch the right stand against free market capitalism when Trump is against it.

I ordered a monitor from korea on amazon and I broke it by dropping it on the skull on my table

I got a full refund by saying it was broken when I got it

this shit wouldn't roll anywhere else, god bless amazon

He is sending us a message? "Stop making rich Jeff Bezos who is the owner of Very Fake News Washington Post".

You are just too retarded to understand it.

its progress in the marketplace. what the consumer wants. the only solution is to put training wheels on amazon to make them less competitive.

>flag
Opinion discarded.
I hope you get a McCucumber laced with McArsenic shoved up your McAsshole

I only use digital stuff. I own no physical books, nor do I own any physical copies of software. All of my games are from Steam. I got a slight problem: things that I own IRL tend to break easily. Its something that I have always struggled with due to ADHD. I just cant keep stuff in proper order. Digital downloads are a godsend for me.

I see you in everything filthy commie nigger-lover. Kill yourself.

No doubt.

I don't give a damn about his political beliefs in this case. That will be dealt with on a personal level, me deciding to acquire his products or not depends on it.

I'm talking about government policy here, about whether governments should help companies or not and whether governments should damage companies or not, not about my personal feelings.

So let's reply to that tweet asking Trump to remove any help Amazon gets instead of saying Amazon should be less efficient.

Agree?

There were many factories, dipshit. There's only one Amazon.

You can't use the capitalism defense in a monopoly situation. Capitalism only ever works under competition.

Ancaps love monopolies! Wtf I love monopolies now!

BASED ancapistan!

I have no problem with amazon being efficient and offering great services.

But when they skip by the rules to gain their advantage?

>real books are not that cumbersome

To you. I replace bulky and heavy collections of shop manuals with .pdfs which I can read, and zoom (important for exploded diagrams) and a couple of Thinkpads. You are welcome to your autism (until we can get rid of it by eugenics) but your use case is not my use case.

same here with a Samsung Galaxy S8 that I broke putting the fucking SIM in it, shipped it back and they sent me a new one.

Amazon promotes anti-white media
Amazon doesn't make a profit
Amazon gets subsidized
Amazon has racist hiring practices
Amazon has a pyramid scheme where you trade in the equity of your car to deliver packages
Amazon is the definition of a monopoly so is google

It only exists because we want more than we deserve and Chinese slave labor.
I say let it roll: everything will get shitty chasing lower prices until demand for quality increases.

I understand the thread is moving fast but I addressed this multiple times already in this thread.

>I don't give a damn about his political beliefs in this case.

Well than you're just fucking dumb. Because personal politics are the new memetic commodity. And shitting out bad ones will get your fired. Even if you're Hillary Clinton or Jeff Bezos.

wtf i love government subsidized mega corporations now

You have the wrong flag on retard

good for you buddy.
Maybe you should've chosen a broader topic for the thread.

Ebay is better.

Unironically suggesting government regulations. Congratulations on your shit president libertarian cucks.

They already cheated now what...They stop cheating 10 miles ahead of the competition

So Trump is allowed to spew economic nonsense just because we hate the person he directs it towards?

That's fucking retarded.

>It seems to me like he's criticizing their fairly earned advantages too.
If they are tax dodging on a majority of their transactions then the entire business is unfair. You may think that taxation is wrong, for whatever reason, but based off the current situation it is unfair.

>there cant be other online retailers

Amazon purchases show up on my bank statements as going through Luxembourg, very easy tax avoidance there

>
Walmart destroyed shitty small businesses. OTOH good businesses can thrive right next to a Walmart and benefit from the extra traffic.

My favorite hardware store is next to a Walmart and across the street from a Lowes. It makes bank because of quality service. The owner fucking welcomed both Walmart and Lowes when they arrived because he's not stupid. They bring him business and his small store is heavily staffed by people who know hardware. I've shopped there since 1985.

If your store is inferior, change or die. That's capitalism and the customer is god.

why doesnt a multi-billionaire like Jeff Bezos pay his employees a fair wage and full time work?

Maybe. So you're a free market guy eh?

>losing an ancuck

boy how will trump ever recover

The walmart in my town is dying and the 2 supermarkets that were already here still doing fine.

>Lolberg
>sucking the dick of a globalist monopoly with an anti-white leftist CEO

Checks out.

Most if not all my physical releases come with digital downloads. But yeah, CDs get scratched, and having thousands of albums in one handheld device is great. But there is also an extra, tangible feeling with physical media: like being a collector.

>Aaaaaaaaand just like that, he lost me again.
It is called a monopoly. Anarco capitalism has no method to deal with monopolies so it isn't surprising that you are confused.

You fucking idiots, this is his opening salvo against the Bay Area. Shouldn't you be celebrating or does the alt-reich morons like yourself lack the mental capacity to read between the lines?

This is why you'll never win. You are stupider than us.

Amazon belongs to same conglomerate as some MSMs which keep pushing SJW degeneracy. It should be dismantled regardless of your ancap shit.

fucking this. USPS is constantly bailed out by tax payers.