NOW TRUMP JUST MADE A WHITE WOMAN CRY ON FOX

TRUMP MAKING EVERY CRY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/897857062109052928
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white

I feel for you, but you are standing up for people that are waving machine guns at synagogues and spraying six million bullets through their windows.

why do you still watching these sitcoms

OYYYYYY VEYYY SHUTBIT DOWN

what the fuck do they want from him? being as non-partisan as possible right now is probably a good strategy in times like this.

if he denounced the conservative protesters do you think that people would buy it or find another way to complain?

who cares about emotions

>Attractive

every fucking time

i want to see her cry. I will be the judge of this tv cry.

They want him to denounce all white people, call them all racist, demand that they pay reparations to blacks and then resign

Bitches, that's who

checked

Jews are going fucking NUTS over this shit.

I suspect a lot of the GOP politicians coming out to criticize Trump are being prodded by a certain (((donor base))).

It's sickening. They literally want to destroy white America.

video?

But then they can't understand why he isn't appeasing them after they've tried to smear him with every name under the sun for the last two years.

She did it in response to the male nigger accusing Trump and to a lesser extent herself "defending Nazis." She was trying to assert that Trump said nothing wrong.

i didn't see enough emotion. shes obviously a neo nazi.

Not posting a link to video. OP is a faggot!
SHUT IT DOWN!

>people are unironically getting mad at the president because he is not supporting violence

They don't care. You can't use logic or reason with these people

How fucking full of shit do you have to be to cry over all this shit after everything that's been going on in the world this whole time? People have been getting shot, stabbed, blown up, and run over in terrorist attacks constantly for years now and it's this one fucking guy at a messy protest that brought out the tears in these people? Complete god damn bullshit.

The speed that Sup Forums works at BTFOing the MSM is astounding to me.

Denounce the alt right, white nationalism etc.

In the minds of most people nazis shouldnt have the right to exist let alone free speech so condemning violence against "nazis" means he is defending them, which means he supports them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf I hate DrUmpf now

Fucking YES! This is exactly why I voted for him. Nothing would make me happier than seeing every one of these libfucks driven to suicide.

She cries out in pain as she strikes you. Only difference is now it's jews doing it to other jews.

White females are cancer

SHUT IT DOWN

this

right wing women need to start playing victim more

Sup Forums is always right

Not all of them were "nazis" as such, is his point.

twitter.com/Whippodilly/status/897857062109052928

Video?

sorry i only watch cnn.

Every time

>Trump warned us we'd get tired of winning
>starting to look like he was right

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

sorry i only watch cnn . little tainted from the constant browbeating.

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, hey jude

juden juden juden juden ya ya ya ya ya

Stupid faggot laughing.

"Hurr durr people aren't as cold and unfeeling as I am hurr durr hahahaha"

Why do they keep labeling Antifa blameless and thinking everyone who was in that Rally a Nazi?!

Seriously, what the fuck? From the Commie News network and MSNBClinton, I can see the bias, but fox?!

Yes it's terrible, but it's like they're treating the people who ATTACKED the non violent nazis as heroes.

I don't expect this shit from Fox. I had to turn it off, I couldn't finish watching this horseshit.

>Antifa attacks and blm murders in droves
>Nothing at all
>Alt right sperglord that nobody cosigns for hits a lady with a car
>4 days of news coverage
>Trump asked about violence
>Trump attacked for not calling out Nazis specifically
>Trump asked during his infrastructure meeting about nazis
>Trump attacked because talking about nazis at an infrastructure meeting

Holy shit I hope the real world is fed up with this "let's constantly shift goalposts and beat up on Trump 24/7" shit. I'm fucking exhausted guys

Holy fuck, even that former Obama spokeswoman was sticking up for Trump...

Blows my mind that Jews are involved every fucking time but they only make up less than 4% of the US population

FOILED AGAIN

How the fuck, why is Sup Forums always right

>Why do they keep labeling Antifa blameless and thinking everyone who was in that Rally a Nazi?!
Gee, I don't know, is there a group of people in America who are fundamentally opposed to white interests and would like to prevent them from strengthening their group identity?

(((white)))
lulz

post tits!

the truth level on this board is fucking zen

Checked

See, I would post a boob, but you're already one.

Yeah, but why isn't Fox, the "right wingers" aren't actually discussing who Antifa is, not just taking their word from their name?

I feel like I could call myself the "peaceful and trust" organization, go out and murder a bunch of people, and these people would say there's no way I could do it because "muh title"

The hell is wrong with these people?

Tucker Carlson is.

Melissa is HOT, HOT

Post link faggot or get out.

shes a fucking actir literally. big eyed mk ultra cunt. prob got molested on the prairie.

Trump!

Making women and niggers cry since 1/21/2017