Californians are getting mad

Facebook salt is delicious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Punk Rock trained you to obey orders
Henry is mental. An insecure narcissist.
Totally retarded statement.

Get this racist off my 4chans!

>Posted in between bong hits.

I would bust a massive load if Kim nukes Commiefornia

>punk rock
>anti nazi
haha nu punk

>California

Yeah, good luck getting a gun that isn't totally cucked. Maybe he can make a black market trade with some of the numerous local MS-13 members.

>Einsturzende Neubauten logo
>I KILL NIGGERS

>opposing White genocide makes you a nazi

really activates the ole almonds

he wants you to cut off people's scalps for him and also to think he's the good guy

>implying the asians that took over california are going to fight for communism after escaping from it.
shiggy diggy. California is stupid as shit if they think just because they are loud an obnoxious they're not outnumbered 5to1 by people who hate them but keep their mouths shut

>leftist wins election
>I dont care

>right winger wins election
>its punk rock! time!

LOL modern punk was created largely by apolitical trolls who just wanted to piss people off or later became Republicans (The Ramones), edgelords (GG Allin, Angry Samoans, Plasmatics), extreme homophobes (Danzig, Bad Brains), money-hungry boy bands who wanted to be the next Beatles (The Sex Pistols), and literal Neo-Nazis (Ian Stuart Donaldson).

Even the Dead Kennedy's most famous song basically is about mocking ANTIFA-type faggots.

>#100naziscalps2017

I used to listen to a lot of punk rock, it helped me with my teenage angst but if I recal much of it was about Communism, I don't recall any punk songs which was not about collectivism.
Excluding Nazi punk that is.
I seem to recall a lot of punk rock being about conformity, though as a teenager, I saw it was anything but.

>not a patriot
>not in the military and never wanted to be
>100naziscalps2017
He's really bad at this. That would illegal.

fpbp. pic is related

>I don't recall any punk songs which was not about collectivism.
This is why I listened to misfits, samhain, gwar, and king diamond (I know it isn't punk but). Music-as-propaganda was apparent to me even at fucking 13.

>muh 100 Nazi scalps
>his face when he realizes "Nazis" like me did fight for freedumb and used his tax dollars to learn how to become lethal from over 1000m away

help sweden become uncucked

Cool, I already joined the military to go far away to kill brown people for a couple years, thanks for letting me do it without having to fly overseas.

fite me 1v1 natsee

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYqfMams3w

Why do none of these though guy punks never say anything about the college marxists? Afraid to piss of their audience?

Thats pretty retarded.

>muh mexifornia
>muh rock 'n' roll
choke on a log
made of poo
you massive homo

Joe Strummer
>Diplomat's son earns money for CBS and makes vague politcal SOUNDING music while trying to be a darkie.

Big Audio Dynamite are the band the Clash COULD have been.
...and Rollins is a faggot, inb4 "he has kids and a wife", Oscar Wilde had more kids than he ever will.

>he has kids and a wife

so that's what he's calling his cum sock these days?

>jewish
>sexually assaulted as a child
>liberal
:thinking:

this fag dreams of being raped by a superior Aryan

i'd love to kill henry rollins. he's such a faggot.

wow seriously every fucking time

>I'm not a patriot
so your opinion is worth even less to me
>I will fight!
>Rich faggot who thinks he's swole will leave his life of luxury to run into the shit of battle in a civil war scenario
He'll be one of the first fleeing the nation

How tall is he? How hard is he trying to look "hard'? I'm thinking here.

>it's a punk rocker's duty to fight nazis!

ha ha, holy shit, punk was founded in larping as nazis to piss off jews and normalfag corporate wageslave salaryman suited cocksuckers living a plastic life. Sure, you kicked some recruiters out here and there, but you were also supposed to kick out fucking terrorist recruits for groups like antifa, too.

I remember when the punk scene used to defend free expression.

Too many people I know now are just Marxist shock troops wearing black. Our whole subculture got arse raped by Black bloc faggots

Oh no, I never new he was a kike. For fuck sake.

He was placed in a seemingly mk ultra style program as a kid too.

Remember when people were called Nazi for participating a democratic election? I remember.

>"I'd rather kill white people than invading mexicans or incoming chinese hordes"
The state of wH*te people today.

You have have your punks. We'll keep classical music nice and white, with the occassional gifted asian genius.

When do we get to see a debate between Henry Rollins and Paul Joseph Watson over what the true definition of punk rock is? Maybe we could throw in Wattie Buchan as well to really mix things up.

TheDailyShoah has already destroyed this clown:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

best SOA season

>people who dont like nazis are marxists
kek.

I'm told that white nationalists are evil, and that Sup Forums is hell itself, filled with monsters. But I look at normiebook or twitter, and I see regular people in public demanding that people be killed, skinned and scalped. They don't care about the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th amendments - they don't care about law, order or society. Everything they do is disturbingly scatological, every comparison made is about dicks, piss, shit, incest, and fucking - followed by death, killing, skinning and scalping. They are not on the "right side of history", they are insidious and evil.

They don't even know why they are mad

Commiefonian here
Should I try and drone film the ralley?

>(((wH*te people)))

Joy division and their ilk is the only non cucked 'punk' there is