In your opinion who do you think was the worst US president?

In your opinion who do you think was the worst US president?

Richard Nixon.

Objectively, that guy who died from a cold.

Polio man

Whichever one was president in 1965

FDR or Wilson

LBJ

And you are correct.

Woodrow Wilson

Which one caused a bloody war by getting elected with 40% of the vote?

Patriotards are brainwashed to think he's the greatest ever after he got plugged by his wife in a theater.

FDR

>In your opinion who do you think was the worst ZOG puppet?
FTFY

That black one before Trump.

fronald blumbf

Nixon was the best President by the only metric that matters.

Me

Lyndon Johnson.

/thread

>literal kike puppet
>best

Which is...?

Grant, he was an alcoholic and constant drunk.

Only answer: James Buchanan.

I'll have you know that William Henry Harrison was a war hero!

No other President has landed as many men on the Moon. JFK talked a lot about it but Nixon actually got it done.

>leaf too illiterate to read a graph

Lyndon B Johnson

LBJ and Jimmy Carter

FDR. With LBJ in a close second.

FDR made peace, helped supply, and allied with the commies. NEVER MAKE PEACE WITH THE COMMIES. Nearly everything wrong with the world currently resulted with the survival of the Soviet Union. Iran became Islamic Iran due to us trying to stop perceived Communist expansion into Iran. Vietnam War because of the fucking Commies. North Korea because of the fucking Commies. China because of the fucking Commies. Iraq which we built up and then tore down due to Iran which came about due to the Commies. Cuba Commies. Every fucking time we do something stupid its because of the God damn Communists.

LBJ just made a lot of shitty social programs and just hastened the decline of the USA. Which itself was horrible but nothing compared to the sins of allying with the commies.

Martin Van Buren
/thread

Woodrow Wilson

john adams
andrew johnson
fdr

Probably LBJ for making blacks dependent on welfare and essentially creating the Democratic Plantation that incites so much racial division, crime, and cycling poverty we see today.

he has dementia
he watches tv, where he is attacked, and he can't control himself so he has to respond to every little thing. Does he realize he's being played?

just here to tell OP that his macro makes me not participate in these threads and report them.
Go avatar fag somewhere else. Nu-fags ITT, you are idiots and should leave anonymous image and message board culture alone

He also passed the immigration act that made America non-white.

Those digits

Coolidge

I understood that reference

I'd say LBJ might be the most intentionally destructive president of all time. Others are either incompetent or just bad at their job, but LBJ seems to have been intentionally destructive.

Donald Trump

The one we have right now.
fuck drumpf

Abraham Lincoln, hands down.

>Lets fight the germans and the russians.
Youre a fucking genius

topkek sir, topkek indeed

We remember Tippecanoe.

No. Just the winner.