Sup Forums, I've been lurking here for a few months, and I must say: I'm impressed

Sup Forums, I've been lurking here for a few months, and I must say: I'm impressed.

I'm impressed with how committed everyone has become to the far-right circlejerk while NEVER breaking character. I mean, it's obvious that no one here actually believes the reactionary stuff they espouse here (I mean, does anyone REALLY identify as a Nazi or Templar in 2017?), so that makes the charade all the more remarkable.

Indeed, I'm certain that everyone is so in-character that nearly every comment on this post is going to be calling me a shill or low-quality bait, but that is only a testament to how devoted everyone is to maintaining this appearance. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much of a leftist as anyone else here is (proudly voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 U.S. primary and Hillary Clinton in the general), but it is fun to come on here and laugh and how "radical" everyone pretends to be.

Keep up the good work!

>that pic
Fukken saved. Saged.

Yes, that image very clearly illustrates the intellectual capacities of all magapedes

Sup Forums is truly home to the greatest performance artists of our generation

I'd say you're LARPing as a nigger but you seem to exhibit the intelligence (or lack thereof) of a western jiggerboo

ayy lmao

Welcome, friend.

Looks like you're here to stay :^)

lurks for 6 months and still doesnt get it

sage

They control populations via:

****Rock Paper Scissors****

For example they need white supremacist to make Jews afraid

They need the patriarchy to stir up women

They need black violence to stir up white supremacy.

Via these manipulation they control that demographic who will vote either right or left based on that issue.

Now both "parties" are actually identical but each get a specific group to get to roughly 50%.

These facts don't have to be real. There is no KKK. There is no Patriarchy. There is no systemic Racism.

The idea of these things radicalized a minority which is used to polorize the majority.

This is a play to manipulate the masses while they profit off stability. Anyone who disrupts this paradigm sufficiently is killed.

Pol isn't real. It doesn't need to be.

The only thing that has to be real for this to work are Jews controlling the media.

Well do Jews control the media?

finally someone gets it!
Yes, we're here for the lulz only.
7.5 more years of hearty lulz

Yes friend, we are ironic edgy shitposter. Just Sarcasm

>not being nazi
Get off this board.

Yep, we only ironically worship an egyptian god of chaos. Haha. We were just memeing when we elected Trump. Yep, haha, just jokes.

Wigger detected.

I don't know why you guys bug this guy. He seems happy. His family is probably genuinely supportive of his love for Trump because they realize it is something that makes him happy.

tfw Marge is spreading her legs in the bedroom

sage, report, hide shill threads

hey nigger im going to appropriate the ever loving shit out of this meme and make pro-marijuana propaganda with it while also including the 1488 number in the file size and various other properties because I am just that dedicated.

OP is what libs tell themselves at night so they can sleep easier without having to accept that millions dissent from his proggie cult religious beliefs.

LURK MOAR

I'm going to ironically eradicate your race from the face of the earth