THIS woman DIED due to your alt right RACISM and HATE

THIS woman DIED due to your alt right RACISM and HATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTOSvEX-YeY
codecademy.com/learn/php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she died because she was illegally partaking in a communist blockade of a street illegally.

looks to me like she died from being morbidly obese due to her abandonment of self control.

really? cause it looked like she died from subsisting off of bottles of cheeze whizz and dick cheese. 100$ says she died of heart attack because shes was a dumb bitch, like all american lefties

Goddamn, when they're right they're right.

Looks like someone reviving a water-bed.

It's as if she's made out of jello, lol
also this

Did her a favour by the looks of that burger

lol

So?

Let me wipe your antiAmerican tears with some sage.

it was the human trafficking terroristic fascist child killing alt-left terrorists that told her she could move just as fast and be just as healthy if she put on weight.

HOLY FUCK WAS SHE REALLY THAT FAT?

Post of the year, all years.

It's been almost a week. Go find some new bait. Be original.

Keep fit Ladies.

youtu.be/PTOSvEX-YeY

And it will continue, hate always wins

She didn't just die, she sacrificed herself to stop the car. Her bodymass absorbed enough energy which would otherwise kill scores of regular people. Therefore, america is safe from Nice-style vehicular attacks, because its citizens are effectively living roadblocks. Also keep in mind that shell of grease, dirt, walmart sharts and dried cum on their clothes which probably has anti-ballistic properties, and americans as people are probably space-marine grade of resistant to damage.

top wew lad

Is that really her?

I feel bad for laughing but I'll feel better if it's really her

>THIS woman DIED due to your alt right RACISM and HATE
Whatever you say Rosie...
This woman died because she was stupid enough to think that she could save the world on her own all by herself
She could as well tried to spray the word of Jesus in Somalia

(You)

>Is that really her?
yes

> leftess landwhale
> woman
Pick one.

Also, it died because it was conducting illegal rioting on streets.

If only she'd been more agile, how'd she get so large? Is that the fault of the alt-right too?

Good
lel

Pretty sure she died because she was in the street.

>THIS woman DIED due to her blocking the street

And nothing of value was lost!

She was too fat to move. RIP whale, we lose another of your beautiful species

Worst truffle shuffle ever, Chunk is disappoint.

I feel kinda bad for laughing at these. It's not like she was some hardcore antifa running around hitting people with bike locks. She was just a bluepill'd normalfag who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got beached because the mayor of her city really wanted to virtue signal.

Many lulz. Mor to come from this event. The memes are abundant.

Keep sageing, no need to give these faggots bumps

pretty sure she would have had a much higher chance of surviving had she not had all that goddamn fat blocking her arteries and airways.

It's easier to get blood pumping again when...y'know, the blood can actually MOVE through your veins.

Yes, faggot : give me a bottle a champagne to celebrate this.

You'd think the fat would've absorbed the shock

>abundant

How do I get the plebbit flag to replace all the other flags?

i wrote a short script. i don't care what reddit is larping as--they're all reddit

brutal

It goes right to the heart when you are that fat.

Beached whales collapse under their own weight. She was doomed anyway, the car just killed her early

croatia with the bantz

>Black dude thats fit gets hit.
>Broke leg, no problem.
>Fat blubber girl gets hit.
>Dies instantly.
I think her health issues combined with the force of the car did her in, not so much the car, lot of people got hit who where thin and they are ok, but I guess when she got hit and hit the ground the force of her weight contributed.

>Fat clogged heart gets hit hard enough.
>Whoops, nap time.

Care to share then? I'd gladly take it.

McDonalds had more to do with her death then Nazism

8/8

in all seriousness, was this woman a vandalising commie cunt, or was she just there to protest? if the latter is true, it's a real tragedy what happened to her. if the former is true, then nobody REALLY died anyway since communists arent people

was she really injured or did she have a heartache?

You know what's funny is that Antifa is still going to protest in public roadways illegally after this. I wonder when they're going resort to calling all cars "capitalist speed machines of oppression".

Good riddance, faggot

fat people deserve death. commies deserve death. kill yourself faggot

In car crashes the fat drivers literally burst open all over and the fat gets pushed out.

It's incredibly disgusting to have to deal with that shit as responders.

A white person kills a white person and it is racist because?

codecademy.com/learn/php

Ask me if I care

>the heart
Hadn't thought about that. Must really be a weak organ when you get fat.

Maybe, could have been a clogged artery

Jesus that is not how you do chest compressions. She could have died from that alone.

Good?

>you can actually see waves pulsating through the fat as they attempt to revive her

>landwhales
>human

Nice.

??????

Did she really die of a heart attack? Lmao

Fine lad, I'll finally learn how to code.
Should be pretty useful.

Really,still this?At least find a new way to shill,this is just getting annoying

Faggot.

hol up

did this woman even really suffer fatal injuries or did she just have a heart attack because shes a fatass?

it seems very plausible

Save The Whales!

What is that? I feel compelled to cut it open

>hurr i'm stupid

doing cpr on a dying person doesnt indicate they had a heart attack, retard

the cause of death for almost any type of damage, in the end, will be "heart attack"

She died because she was fat. End of discussion.

she could have just gone into cardiac arrest from any heart problem

you know what i mean you pretentious faggot

i mean it really isnt that far fetched that someone would see a car plowing through a crowd of people including themselves and have their heart fuck up even though their injuries are minor

Im pretty sure she died of a heart attack because she is so fat

Looks like a termite queen

>THIS woman DIED due to playing stupid games in the street
See, my mom taught me not to play in the street, specifically so I wouldn't get hit by cars. This woman died because she didn't learn shit I learned when I was 5 years old.
If she wasn't fat, and was paying attention she would be alive, she was unfit to exist.
Sage communist retard breeder posts.

it's a queen of some insect species

why are her pants and clothes off dumbass

this

>THIS woman DIED due to your alt right RACISM and HATE

Why was the road blocked?

(You)

Actually an Alt Lefty started the violence by hitting the vehicle and the kid got scared and stepped on the gas instead of the brake.

it was an accident!!!!!!

to check for injuries?

who the fuck knows, i dont really care just thought one of you faggots would have some answers instead of just being snarky asswipes who make pointless comments, but i thought wrong

if you watch closely..
she was alive, until she rolled off the hood
of the car and plopped onto the ground..

the actual plop of her weight killed her.
if she was 150lbs lighter..
you know? human female weight.
she would have survived with minor bruising.

fat people are not human.

they are blackholes.

She died because she associated herself with commies, and commies aren't people.

She be not a woman but a perpetual eating machine.

>Be 2024, be Heather, be a tub of lard, and die of heart failure, no one gives one fuck at all except your mom
vs
>Be 2017, be Heather, be a fat tub of lard, a communist antifa, and get hit by a car that couldn't swerve out of the way. Everyone gives a shit

>Everyone gives a shit

A FUCKIN WHITE WALE

Looks to me like she died because somebody attacked that car. Looks to me like she died because of Antifa. Pic related.

lmao

ill have a large kek, thank you very much.