Fat Acceptance

Triggered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAcxMn3Gv4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good
this mean my pain will end soon

I should probably try and lose weight. Gonna cut down on the soda, then quit all together. Just gotta get over the caffeine headaches. Thanks for making this thread. You really changed my life.

protip: caffeine headaches last about two weeks after you stop using. If you cut down slowly, the headaches will be less intense but they wont go away.

Just eat dark chocolate foe the caffeine. Ration it though, bitch tits. You don't need to be spiking your blood sugar. Also real sugar is better than high fructose soda shit. How you gonna be fat AND gay? Pick one.

"common conception that someonce can be fat but fit"
>fat but fit
>fat
>but fit
???

>common
Fake news.

People in the west really do delude themselves to this level. Its shameful.

Definitely common among the left.

Sumo wrestlers, strongmen, powerlifters.

Link faggot

Is fat acceptance even a thing anymore? Like it was big back when Obama was president but has there really been any efforts made by the fat acceptance crowd since Trump?

Check the average lifespans sweetie

"real sugar" is a meme, it's just as horrible for you as hfcs it just isn't as ubiquitous in every packaged food conceivable

I looked this up yesterday, sadly couldn't find a source.

"common conception"

It was big then because media wants to push white women to get phat for their tyrones that they want to pair them with.

Though thicc != fat. Fuck those who try to blur that line.

i still see an occasional facebook trend of buzz feed or Cosmo referring to blubber shots of Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham as "radiant" or "redefining the ideal of beauty" or something but overall it seems to be a cause they realized they jumped the shark on

WHAT A FUCKING SUPRISE HUM?

>Fat but fit
>Healthy obesity
>Curvy and obese is just as beautiful

Only americans can reach this levels of delusion.

Mama Mia!!!

W-what? You mean to tell me that you can't be fat and fit? No way!

>Picture shows all men.
Its not men that have that issue, its

woah who could have thought

I believe it was the fat fuck from NAFTA not this whale

I mean Brits are catching up

Protip
Start consuming brewed tea with no sugar to counter caffeine withdrawal.
After about a week you can consume regular coffee with little sugar and soda will taste like liquid concentrated candy after a month.

>Fit
>Healthy
I have never seen people describe fit as healthy in common speech. Generally when people say fit they mean capable of physical activities that are beyond what most people are capable of. Someone who can run a 6 minute mile is fit even if his heart could give out at any minute, someone who can squat 500 kg is fit even if he has a paunch.

Also who the hell is wasting money on these studies? Of course fat people are at higher risk of heart disease, this has been known for like a century.

It's not all of us, trust me.

T. Gym 3 or 4 days a week.

I want to go swimming :

Framing it as a "common conception" was the purpose behind this post. Fake news.

I wish I had a pool so bad. I want to go swimming so bad man. Its just awkward, and annoying due to kids, as an adult male to do it in a public swimming pool.

Fuck I want to swim, I hope you guys enjoy ur summer while it lasts.

I don't even know how to swim, to be honest. I've never been to the sea, nor to a pool.

>not powerlifting erryday

Go to a gym with a pool. They have a sauna too.

This is just science. Eat away whales. You are immortal.

easy m8 go to pool and by a snorkel, practice until you can swim with your head below the water, then just practice doggy paddling in any area your knees or deeper can touch the ground, then practice with your head above the water until you can do it longer and longer, remember to breathe in deeply and keep the air in your torso, enjoy :)

It is one tentacle of the squid of leftism that has been overshadowed by others. Much like how BLM was all the rage last year but now you hardly hear about it.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

>fat but fit
>common conception
Is this what is like to live in the US?

I have my own pool. All of Sup Forums is welcome to come over. We can light the tiki torches as well.

Who cares though? This study won't deunk the common misconception just like science won't debunk that glass is a solid at room temperature and not a super low viscosity liquid.

we shouldn't be laughing pedro 7/10 mexicans are overweight

fat is the antithesis of fit.

we knew all this shit for a century.

why is this even here?

Oh we know, not caring is different from pretending is a normal state for the body.

>sumo wrestlers, strongmen, powerlifters
they have muscles, loony lefties want their fat asses to be defined as 'muscle' too

Start small, baby steps if you have to, as long as your mindset is there to guide you.

Well, that's true but at least you people are aware that it's bad for a person to be fat. I have no idea how the Americans deluded themselves into thinking it's natural.

>sugar
> horrible for you

You've gone from one retarded extreme end to the opposite retarded extreme end if you believe sugar is horrible for you. Good luck trying to feed the brain without glucose. Since we're talking about memes, extended glucolysis through ketosis is a big one.

B-but muh slavmode body

>you cannot be fat but fit
No fucking shit.

well finnbro, i've been on keto diet for three months, am i dead yet?

real sugar is not a meme, you inbred moron
real sugar comes in fruit, for instance, along fiber. fiber makes your body process sugar slowlier, moderating the spike and craving for more sugar, and reducing the amount of sugar is transformed into fat
nice digits, though

great think i started lifting since I was 15, and i don't plan on stopping, hopefully I'll get to live to at least 90

Nobody in their right mind would call any of those "fit". They are very strong, and proper sumo takes years of learning technique, but they're not "fit".
t. strongfat powerlifter

...die at 45 or have a miserable last third

good job

Is persistent ketogenesis bad for you, and especially, your brain? I've had a couple of tests performed on me and 7 out of 10 times my blood had noticeable amounts of ketone bodies. I'm not on any specific diet, and I am not a diabetic. My body is just right for my age, and I do plenty of cardio. I made it a point to avoid exhaustion in the couple of days before being checked, so that shouldn't be affecting my results.

Funny that they only pick pictures of fat guys when talking about fat related health problems

I think so
you have to drink insane amounts of water to prevent kidney damage, and liver still takes a punch with the amount of toxines
Too much water, and you start losing minerals

I am 145lbs and like 15-18% body fat kill me pls

>This had to be clarified

go down to 9%, and you'll look like a male model, be thankful you ain't getting diabetes anytime soon

#7 – South Africa – 33.5%

south-africa-fat

South Africa is the first of a few African nations that appear on this list. Many African countries struggle with high instances of poverty and undernourishment, caused by an inadequate food supply, inequality, and bad food distribution systems. However, in many countries with high rates of hunger, obesity is also on the rise. It seems crazy, but the number of obese people in developing countries is said to have tripled or quadrupled in the last few decades. This is surely a result of grossly unhealthy food that causes people to become overweight but still doesn’t nourish them properly. It is also the result of extreme inequality and corruption. In South Africa, some say that nearly half of the country’s total deaths are caused by heart attacks and strokes, which usually can be traced to being overweight

Wow
Go
Fucking figure

What could be the reason for this? I'm alright with consuming a lot of water if it could help, but ideally, I'd like to find out what's causing it so I can deal directly with that, instead of treating the symptoms.
Me and my doctor are working on this but even the tiniest bit of outside advice wouldn't hurt.

>common conception that someone can be "fat but fit"
What the actual fuck? I have never met anyone who believes that. Everybody knows being fat in unhealthy.

Not to fat shame here, but I'm fat shaming..
youtube.com/watch?v=sAcxMn3Gv4o

SHE BROKE THE FUCKING TOILET!
AND THERE WAS A COURT, CASE.
I REPEAT, A COURT, CASE.

THIS IS AMERICA!

feels>reals

judge judy isnt a court case. its a televised arbitration case.

>fat
>even if you are otherwise considered healthy

who the fuck is responsible for this shit what the fuck

post fatties

duh
fat isn't flexible like muscle is
fat surrounding veins presses down on them and makes it harder for blood to flow

Coffee is good stuff.

Just drink a coffee you cock sucking fairy

>underwater free weights
Someone give me a quick rundown.

Added resistance, I guess.
It's still fucking dumb.

>no close-up on the cheese-its

fake, but still...she's gonna die faster for sure.

welcome to the modern era, kiddo...where the few sane ones are seen by the madmen and yelled at because they are not like them.

Go swim in a lake. Less kids and niggers too

>Sumo
>fit
Kek do you know how long a sumo match lasts? Look at PRIDE FC there was a sumo nigger beaten to pulp by chink manlets.

>comment section filled with lardass leftys screeching fake news and don't be jealous curves is what makes me beautiful

they like em big in Mehico

That is just burgershaming. Toilets should be able to handle a 150kg person easily.

Iz diz real?

>17 stones 6 pounds
Why the fuck do bongs still use stones?

there's a /fit/ epidemic here in California
every single product has "protein" labelled on it

there is nothing wrong with being moderately overweight

Diet soda is no better than regular soda

Why?

DELET

pool's closed

Being a disgusting fat fuck is now an infectious disease.