Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
tucsonnewsnow.com/story/36147010/president-trump-to-hold-phoenix-rally
donaldjtrump.com/rallies/phoenix-az
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/897160321726529537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you guys want an Arab Islamic bf qt? Just imagine the taste of his warm lips...

when is rally?

drumpf

Plz have a Mcfuneral

For Ayooo

You people need to stop enough is enough, why di you support this racist bigot. I work for a pretty famous news company, I came from a family of dumb hicks and blue collar workers and I made a name for myself. Now trump has made my career a fucking joke. Several of our anchors had red eyes coming in from work today and a few cried. Fuck off and stop supporting this nazi president.

Remove kebab. Remove nog. Remove Jew. Remove globalism. Remove Moloch. Also, remove Mexico and private central banks.

what a crazy weekend eh guys

The media has some how struck the world with PTSD. imagine you're a 5 year old and you come home to see your parental figure, he who rights the world out for you and tells you what's good and what isn't, crying on the floor. Bawing her eyes out, not in pain but in pure psychotic panic. You'd be pretty stricken as a 5 year old. The same principle is happening to the left and those who watch the media. To be honest, the country is already primed for a civil war. Literally a powder keg. Look at the gigantic, international explosion over a single fat literally who dead. Imagine if at the next rally someone opened fire. What then? Jesus, what a disgrace, just thinking about it gives me chills.

POST YOUR WAR FACE

Tonight

So what are the odds that one of the altleft killed their own cow? This happened right after the accident, compared to...

THOMAS JEFFERSON STATUE STAYING UP! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

PRIDE! CULTURE! LIBERTY!

MAGA
!!!

TRUMP RALLY ANNOUNCED

PHOENIX ARIZONA

TUESDAY AUGUST 22 7:00 PM LOCAL TIME

tucsonnewsnow.com/story/36147010/president-trump-to-hold-phoenix-rally

donaldjtrump.com/rallies/phoenix-az

mccain should have retired like 20 years ago, dude was a joke and a perfect example of the scum politicians in power

>made a name for myself
And what would that name be, friend?

WE HAVE TO TRY TO GET ALLIVESMATTER# TRENDING,NOW!!!!!

Praise the BOTUS!

>Several of our anchors had red eyes coming in from work today and a few cried

They are weak. You are weak. I suggest suicide. You should have chosen a real career.

What rally?

So the media trying to frame the alt left as some peaceful movement. We should slice together some compilation of BLM, antifa, and general leftist violence as alt left and viral it.

lel have all the cucks who abandoned Trump been BTFO. When will they learn?

ohhh shieeet nice.

Just LOOK at all this winning

How are you guys not tired yet?

This. The old woman is insanely violent while doing a chest compression.

oh shit is he going to go hard on mccain?

thank awoo

>tfw live in Tucson
>can't attend rally because I work and can't get off too late to drive to Phoenix
>Trump will never come to Tucson because we're too dirty and blue in this shithole

Its real

This is a good point. Will there be an autopsy?

They're always gonna resort to violence. Always.

>look at that disgusting belly roll.
Most likely a heart attack

>Day after the Eclipse

Ho boy....anyone have the screencap?

Trump is going to publicly execute McCain, then pardon Sheriff Joe during the rally

You should, but you won't

>hideous pulsating white worm
Disgusting.

>privileged white supremacist botch got what she deserved for supporting evil whitey.
Load up the Twitter cannons, fire on my mark!

Let's do this.

Here is the reason why the MSM is going to milk the Nazi narrative even longer,

Jay Sekulow @JaySekulow

This is unprecedented. #FBI lied to us & is now reopening our case into the Clinton/Lynch meeting. Big win.

The vast majority of Trump supporters are not racists, Nazis, KKK or whatever the media labels them as. This will only further divide and alienate those people who see the bias and the lies the media is doing. But since they don't want to get hurt or lose their jobs, they remain silent and Trump will win again in spite of everything.

Longer than Hillarys list of presidential achievements.

like this?

Your career made itself into a joke, and yet you saw fit to pursue a goddamn clown show. Look at you now.

The Culture Wars have begun
Trump will win

Before I post my copypasta, I just want to say THAT WAS A KICKASS PUSHBACK BY TRUMP; Food for though here, if people feel like they need rallies to unify the right, then why not Trump rallies?

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

AWOO AWOO AWOO

This is some of the best entertainment you'll find this week (except for Trump's statement).

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/897160321726529537

Lying is a sin.

But nowhere near approaching her kill-list.

is that what thernovic was talking about? i mean.....jay already announced it on hannity last night,pretty gay if it is

Really? Wasn't the white lives matter rally cancelled?

Is shit about to go down?

Fucking Berkeley. Did everybody just forget about that shit?

Then he's gonna move Pence to Secretary of Electro Therapy and appoint Bannon as VP

With the Nazi incident, Rs will suffer
You'll see

>that gif
is why I want you to remember this moment when you're one day diagnosed with cancer

Amen.
As an Armenian from Commiefornia, I have to battle with ignorant fucks wearing CCCP shirts at starbucks who tell me communism just needs another chance.

Fuck them. If communism needs another chance... We don't want to mix with degenerate filth.

This is why we must remove them and the private central bank. The bank is the source of all degeneracy.

Can someone post the webm(s) showing the car was hit before it sped up?
I never saved them and I need them.

>people are to lazy to persuade anymore
shame

Just call in and tell the boss you can't work that day because you can't see.

>Rush talking about violent leftist protesters
Wish he'd to more to name antifa and out them as communists, but at least some people on the right aren't totally cucked. People need to know about these commie fucks

What did the FBI mean by this? It's like if having an actual FBI Director instead of Comey or McCabe made all the difference

I wish I worked at Fox too

Just you all watch, McCain's brain tumor will somehow magically go into remission despite Glioblastoma having a 100% death rate. He will then serve in Congress for at least another decade and continue fucking up everything.

It wont matter.

They've moved beyond saying that BLM and ANTIFA are peaceful. They now recognize that they fight, but that their fight is necessary and warranted.
As long as they are attacking the right side, their violence is acceptable.

Then maybe you should stop

degenerate footfag

People did that with footage of leftist protesters attacking Trump supporters during the primaries. The media even showed live footage of Trump supporters being beaten, but went on to blame them and not the leftists for that.

Should've supplied eye bleach with that!

mark your calender's /ptg/

God damn larping redditors. We were redpilling normies to atleast see the light. Then you went and did a truck of peace in the name of kek.. these ecelebs have completely thrown rule 1&2 out. The left will always chimp out. But fuckin know better shit

Either they destroyed enough evidence or it's Wray.

what is that? wobbly giant maggot on the ground?
Looks like they are trying to kill it.

> I want off President Trump wild ride!

>The bank is the source of all degeneracy.
by way of gov't endowments, funds, grants, loans
(((intellectuals))) are the other welfare class

This is 99999D chess.

Everyone be safe and non-violent.

Antifa will show up, remember they always did in Arizona. Then they will get violent and prove Trump more correct

Alberto.
The media is melting down.
Is the media killing themselves?

Why did so many Ds vote to confirm then?

Reminds me of one of those elephant seals chasing other elephant seals.

You come here every day, slave. Each day, people around here shit down your throat and you swallow it all, tears running down your face, hoping that someday you will show them, you will be right at some point.
But that moment never comes.
And you know you have to return, to taste more shit, swallow more excrement.
You will always return.
And you will never be right, ever.

I want to man that bote's cannons.

Maybe, it could see some romney types try to disavow and increased turnout, but I no reason to stop spreading the news until the election is over. Who knows, maybe rural turnout is increased by the threat that the Democrats are merely waiting until the election passes to preform Iconoclastism

> Industry of lies called out for being such.
> Waaaaaa Drumpf y u do this
I'd like to second this suggestion

Just mark your calendars, no apostrophe.

Rush btfo kush and ivanka

> They've moved beyond saying that BLM and ANTIFA are peaceful. They now recognize that they fight, but that their fight is necessary and warranted.

And when Antifa starts attacking conservative events that are not related to neo Nazis, KKK, and white supremacists then they will look very bad.

4D chess by Trump

Next Tuesday, 22nd.

I am legit scared this will happen

>Antifa
You surely mean one of the myriads of Soros financed organizations, collectively known as "alt left" right?

Requesting Jacinta-Soros connection proof.

Amen once again.
Journalist? Fuck me, if you talk and can take a selfie, you're journalist.

Do build something with your mind or hands.

Does it actually have a real leader now?

Any truth to the suspicion that this staged event in Charlotteville was supposed to have mass casualties from gun violence to be the icing on the cake and that the good guys shot down the helicopter with the snipers. Formr CIA Brennan Gtlmore had herded the BLM and Antifa group and crisis actors into the open intersection right by his office building; ; all cops stood down; and the snipers were preparing to commit mass murder. The good guys used Field's car to ram the intersection to disperse the sitting duck crowd and others shot down the helicopter. After spending millions and months in the planning they needed more than one death? Thoughts?

>“George Washington was a slave owner. Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? ... you're changing history, you're changing culture...you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
WHY DID I QUESTION HIM?
WHY DID I TAKE THE BLACKPILL THE OTHER DAY?

LITERALLY NOBODY I CAN THINK OF BESIDES TRUMP HAS GONE TO BAT FOR US LIKE THIS!

>you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

That line alone, delivered full-throttle in front of the hostile press pool.
Trump is fighting for the average guy totally by himself against the Democrats, the media, the deep-state and his OWN party leadership.
There was LITERALLY no political benefit to saying that right then, but he said it anyway because it was right.

Trump did what he always does today. He let himself get beat up for a couple days, and then came back like a lion and ate the lying MSM for lunch.
I don't care what happens. After today he's shown that he's loyal to us, and I'm loyal to him.

Now I would love to know the average wealth of those who want to impeach trump.
My guess is that it is above the wealth of the worker.
The great irony of Trump is that he disturbs the rich and brings hope to the poor. DJT ran to help those who have suffered from neoliberal trade policies.

One of the last of a dying breed: The loyal rich.
Every time I think the guy is finally finished or sold-out he comes roaring back.
Win or lose I think we can have confidence that he will not be broken.
Win or lose, Trump will go down swinging for us.
He is all in.

A true traitor to his class and an American hero.

We don't deserve him guys...

Posobiec BTFO by Antifa

I am so sorry to hear that, my friend.
You first homo.
And where do the (((intellectuals))) get their ideas from? The bank.

Best state here

arizona master race checking in
me and my chick got tickets for this rally
feels good