Am I missing something in this whole Charlottesville business? Widespread condemnation by virtually everybody...

Am I missing something in this whole Charlottesville business? Widespread condemnation by virtually everybody, and calls for Trump to be "impeached" and "executed" because he refused to condemn a few hundred men who held a legal and peaceful march with torches? Men who were themselves attacked with acid, bats, and bricks? Incessant cries that Trump has thereby "defended Nazis" when there were probably only one or two in the entire rally, most it being comprised of people who simply wanted the founding stock of the country to remain the majority? This is national hysteria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD1OUcua_5A&t=2339s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares.

You may as well start shooting up the place

Literally it's the Jews.

Look at all these insincere, unthinking cowards. None of them gave half a damn when a Black Lives Matter supporter murdered five policemen and Obama said nothing about it, and they now don't give it a second thought, but when one person gets run over by a car in what was probably a case of simple manslaughter, occasioned by a man with mental problems being attacked and startled by a mob of leftists, all of a sudden President Trump is the most evil man alive if he doesn't condemn everybody who took part in the protest absolutely unequivocally. Indeed he did just that at first, and even that was not good enough for them, because it took place two days later.

The tiki torch march was illegal and not permitted even with the permit that was issued

Stay within the law if you want to protest

( And dont do a fucking KKK march next time, idiots )

It was literally the media condemning it. Those who saw all the angles know that both sides are to blame.
The media wants Trump out of office. This is why they're making a snowstorm out of a snowflake.

>This is national hysteria.
Is just the MSM making a mountain out of an ant hill to push their agenda.
I bet you didn't know a muslim ran over some French military last week for the same reason.

Yes, you are missing something: Facts take a backseat to political narrative. Get used to it, because it is only going to intensify.

there is no differenz in this guy and the one who drove a truck through the berlin christmas market.

It's literally the same as ISIS, those people are attacking Amercia and the entire western society.

Have we got any proof that the car was being attacked at the time? I keep seeing leftists screeching that this was some terrorist attack, but I can't find any proof to show them it was clearly self-defense.

>there is no differenz in this guy and the one who drove a truck through the berlin christmas market.
Incorrect.

Good point. If the initial protest crossed a line, then you can't cry "they had a permit."

Violent leftists are forming gangs and stabbing anyone won't agree with them

The March on Google was canceled this weekend after threats from the Alt-Left.

Communism is back in America

This what mohammed thinks

Sneak attack on inncocent christians is the same and pope weilding communists attacking your rally

and when it doesnt?

Ok it's not exactly the same.

But both are attacking the western society, with its freedom of speach and the idea of equality.

We have reached a point where you can not denounce enough. There is nothing he could have said that the enemy would have approved of...nothing. All the President did was tell the truth and look what it got him. At this point I'm sure they view every single person that voted for him as a nazi.

There are pictures on this site all the time of the car getting struck. It probably doesn't matter though as they may make an example of him and completely railroad.

You're both the thickest imbecile morons I've ever seen. Bet money both of you spend your weekends in a gimp suit.

The point about the protest permits is the right let everyone know in advance where they will be. Meaning any escalation in their protest place is because of antifa straight up being aggressors.

No, Hans, not even in the same ballpark

You think you would get this considering half your country was oppressed by communism

They are going mad with this to deflect away and justify destroying history to turn you into an Orwellian state.

They though they were playing Doom on "Hey, Not too rough! but forgot and bumped it up to "Hurt me plenty."

Also, the real life difficulty doesn't have health packs that fix you up perfectly the instant you touch them. Also, there is no reset button and the difficulty can shift upward on it's own without notice.

The funny part is that these white self haters will literally beg the Jewish masters and the 2nd Tier White Goys who wish they were masters, to protect them from the lower class whites. These same self haters will still not move away from white people and will still be afraid of black men who come near them.

Pretty much these.
They will thrash and kick high hell as the truth shines their way. It will get worse before better.

What annoys me is that Richard Spencer makes the injustice of the situation so apparent in his press conference, yet how few people are ever going to watch it? It only has a few thousand views. It is contemptible how these politicians and media figures are condemning the victims for violence instead of the perpetrators of it--and then they have the audacity to demonize President Trump and call for his impeachment simply for making some moderate remarks about the matter and saying that not every single person on the march was an "evil Nazi." Or perhaps they consider anybody with the least nationalist sentiment to be a "Nazi" now--and we all know that that they think violence against "Nazis" completely legitimate, as it is all they ever talk about now. They are normalizing violence essentially against all true conservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=oD1OUcua_5A&t=2339s

the first 18 presidents of the US were literal slave owners though, so by this logic half the monuments in america would have to go

i dont get how the confederacy is evil for fighting to maintain the agreement washington and jefferson established, do people just believe whatever history they want?

>not every single person on the march was an "evil Nazi."

Watch it buddy, if I were you I'd bin that keyboard before GCHQ forwards your address to the metropolitan shariah police for possession full automatic hate crime mass broadcast weapons systems

>do people just believe whatever history they want?
Yes.