The Right Stuff

Have they been shoahed?

Other urls found in this thread:

html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5646827/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/1c00b2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you say that?

I just checked their forum. Posts say host booted them, they'll be back up by the end of today.

>Mike (((Enoch)))'s site, TRS/therightstuff.biz, is down
I am fully erect.

There site is kill.

How? Wang? DS lost their site on that new host as well.

>if someone fights for your people you shouldn't help
Go away, you fucking leftycuck.

>Following someone with jewish blood, ever.
You know DNA evidence proves Hitler was 1/4 jew, same as Lenin, right? Connect the dots, you cancerous blue pill, and Lurk more before posting.

Dailystormer.ru is up now. TRS forums says it's the host and not the domain... But the TRS domain is indeed at GoDaddy.

>tds isn't Marxist satire
You only need Sup Forums and liberal media

I'll carry on you fucking newfag nigger. If Mike does more for the cause then you, what does that make you faggot? Hmm? You sure you're not some fucking shill getting paid for this shit?

Cry more, shill/kike/leftyfag

Thanks, bro will check them out.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Funny how both DS and TRS can only be taken down by their hosts.

Leftist hackers were trying for days to take these sites down and failed miserably lol

>GoDaddy
TRS needs to get in front of this shit, a Shoah is inevitable

(((Individualism))) is myth. We can only achieve individuality through belonging to a group to which we identify, has our back, and pushes us to become our best self.

there were shoahed a year ago when enoch was revealed as a jew

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Man, they jews must be really scared to be shutting everything down so agressively, Anglin said they are going to get the domain back up but it seems they are all going to be fighting a losing war until they can get these kinds of services by people who don't bow down to the jew.

tried DS on .ru even via proxy. No dice. Maybe DNS lookup is not yet stable?!

wtf it's down

anybody want me to upload the last shoah, anywhere? I still have the last three

.wang is not a host. It is a domain name. Stormer has no problem with hosting. The problem is that google extrajudicially stole their name, and they cannot use it anymore.

I still have a cache from Cloudflare open, currently playing #181
Trying to grab it.

You can access dailystormer through its onion site using tor, or at least that's what I've read and Anglin said in the latest TDS that that one is going to stay up at all times no matter what.
Weev made a thread on the TRS forums with the link to it.

direct player URI
html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5646827/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/1c00b2/