Japan is hosting the next Olympics

Japan is hosting the next Olympics.

How much multi cultural Jew bullshit will be flung upon them given their tendency to be insular?

But Japan needs to be multicultural.

Like japs give a fuck

It's already happening.

Doesn't matter. They'll be made to give a fuck.

Fuck you weeb

Japs will hopfully promote their idea that european and americans are all blonde-haired blue-eyed goofballs which will undoubtable trigger billions of leftist morons.

>A few Japanese families have 2-dimentional members.
Japan don't need to be multicultural.
The rest of the world needs to be multi-dimentional.

None. They will politely host the ambassadors of other cultures while effectively resisting any and all attempts at infiltration.

Honestly, the Native Americans should've met the Nips before Columbus. Shit would have gone down differently.

If there's degeneracy, it will be japanese degeneracy. When the games were held in Sochi, the opening ceremony was as pro-white as possible.

Oh Japs

The Jews fear the samurai...trust me friend, you don't know what true terror is until you've seen a group of Japs all come running out from the brush flailing their katanas while screaming anime quotes.

Fuck the olympics

they hate it

Pretty sure the standard banners that are put up all over the place have "Strenght in diversity" written on them

I've longed all my life to move to Japan and be Japanese and get myself a young Japanese qt3.14

But because of their strict immigration laws I am not allowed.

This needs to change

I dont speak moonrunes hungarbro

They'll be ok

I hope it's segregated from the rest of Japan.

Like pic related

>>How much multi cultural Jew bullshit will be flung upon them given their tendency to be insular?

The Jews are pushing that shit on the Japanese right now. The Japanese have the one outlet the Jews can't influence and that's anime. Not even shitposting.

Such a disappointment. Although I do like seeing stories that Japanese SJWs sent him death threats for it. And the whole Japanese dick is the best lines.

None. They will contain the most of it within Tokyo and it will stop as soon as the Olympics end. They have strong nationalist sentiments and culture, they won't be blue pilled that easily.

Depends. Google is working hard on the japanese translator. We might actually get instant translations by 2020

Check those single digits of truth!

this jawa is kinda right though

could be entertaining

It was actually an expat from Korea

Korean SJWs? This is even better.

Japan has become an american shithole.
After the olympics Japan will be Singapore 2.0.
A very big part of the fault lays on you big mouthed small brained burgers that have no respect for yourselves or anything.

>Japan is hosting the next Olympics.

Now South Korea is.

>Diver City
>Diversity

Just come back from Odaiba, just missed out on the gundam.

Gross

Too much,the whole change the temple signs so they won't trigger tourists thing was retarded i don't know if they still go for it.
Once in an onsen at the mountains i was interviewed by some tv crew from some osaka channel they asked me what did I think about the rules for tattoos in onsen etc and if they should allow foreigners and shit like that.
I answered that it wasn't fair for the regular customers to have to look at people with tattoos simply because they were foreigners the rules were made for locals and foreigners must obey them if they keep changing their own cultures and rules to comfort the foreigner tourists the foreigner tourists will have no reason to go to japan since the culture will be the same.

He drew this representing the said culprits in response

This is adorable.

It was supposed to convey "You people are all bark and no bite." Which is true in the East, not so true in the West now I would say.

An American society in which people are killing each other with a gun.
Muslims that cause terrorism and suppress women's human rights.
Neither can be compared with Japan that is peaceful and safe.
Lower the crime rate of your country before making a fool of Japan.

The Governor of Tokyo is already taking steps to "mainstream" controversial aspects of Japanese culture, such as cracking down on middle school/high school sex businesses. Most people just assume it is for show though, since the police rarely actually enforce these laws, and this is in a country where other laws such as drug laws are enforced pretty much by the book.

>Safe and Peaceful

My japanese teacher(back when I studied) got married to a leftard and now she is full the japanese genocided the ainu etc...It is painful.
Do you have any red Pilling stuff in japanese i can share with my jap friends?
I use to have to spoonfeed them to break the spell the west is cool and it's liberal ideas are cool,don't you wanna be cool?
Something like pic related

apply to JET or a company thats not interac and teach english

if you make it, you will most likely be placed out innawoods where you will possibly meet a qt bumpkin

>they sleep with pillows instead of children!
>may allah have mercy on them

They took Gundam away :(