Need to redpill

My wife has been sucked in to the MSM's narrative that BLM and Antifa are the martyrs to the racism cause. How do I redpill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og
liveleak.com/view?i=daa_1502772410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe letting her know who was responsible for the slave trade and that only 2% of whites owned slaves might help.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

Also, I do not usually suggest Molyneux vids, but this is a pretty good redpill.

>The Truth About White Privilege: Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Reilly
youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og

show her the footage, for example

liveleak.com/view?i=daa_1502772410

Drop some facts on her or just let it go

She probably operates on feels anyway

You stop posting degeneracy frogs on the internet, live a life you can trust and be proud of, and when the time is right you tell her what you think about it. She may follow you or it might be too late to reach her. That's all you can do for an individual. The elite's control over the public's mind (and ours: we are not exempt from their manipulations) is very, very profound and strong.

hmm lets see:

ALT LEFT: Fights for equality for all. Fights against nazis.

ALT RIGHT: Advocates literal genocide of anyone who isn't white. Fights with nazis.

Your wife is correct.

>Here honey, come watch and read 30 hours of material on the internet

Alot of people just aren't willing to do that. You win them over with the power of your persona, not with massive, time consuming infodumps.

Have you considered divorce?

I'm sure OP can boil it down for her.

ask her to point out the nazis that antifagsnwere fighting in seattle/portland, which were apparently just all cops
then ask her to justify nigger lives matter killing 5 cops in dallas

then ask her about all the things anitafag do at the G20 summits and world trade organization meetings

only then do you allow her the sweet release of death.

You're pussywhipped if you can't control your woman. Politics isn't even a woman's place to begin with. Unless she considers voting, there's no need to talk politics with her. If she brings up politics, lay down the truth. If you're posting here because you don't know the truth for yourself, you have no business on Sup Forums. Go read a book, pussy.

Use Westboro Baptist Church in comparison. Or perhaps Feminist protesters in the Middle East.
>Do you think protestors (with a permit) deserve to have acid splashed in their face?

Why did you marry a retard?

The "alt-left" clearly advocates literal genocide of anybody they label at Nazi, at this point literally being anyone that opposes them. The Alt Right and the Alt Left are the same side of the same shitty coin.

Send her to venezuela

Step 1........

Drive your wife to a ghetto and drop her off for a day.

Step 2..........

Like a nigger loving bitch.

Your life is over. Enjoy the divorce and when she presents testimony of how raycis you are enjoy losing everything present and future.

I haven't seen any truds about this, so it's probably incorrect, but when you see the video, is that fatgirl that got died the girl who throws herself on the car with a big stick? And the she gets rekt when he backs up?

If that is correct tho, it is easy to explain that the guy obviously had mental problems but the fatgirl really did ask for it and that while the guy will be convicted of hatecrimes and terrorism, the death will not amount to more than manslaughter or even justifiable self defence.

>be literally married to a woman
>she's not already red pilled

senpai come on

Honesty and facts.

Kek

its way too late. Enjoy the divorce.

maybe she will let you pick out her bull

why in the hell would I divorce her?

HAHAHAHAH YOU DON'T THINK SHE IS GOING TO BE THE ONE FILING?!?!??!

Redpilling women is a meme you colossal dipshit. She'll PRETEND to care about your sperg ramblings as long as you add value to her life, but she'll never truly care. Why bother?