What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgPBQKI9jVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something about pigeons I think

I swear to god if they tear down Columbus statues I'm gonna riot.

They must have a fed on every major monument across the nation

Funny shit

>Tearing down your own monuments and erasing your own culture.

What the fuck is wrong with you America?

These are terrorist, not americans.

You kidding me with that shit? You know whats wrong.

Italians would go ape shit.

Of course danielito hates him

These are the same fucks who will say "White people/ America has no culture."
The destruction of these monuments is trying to reinforce their world view that whitey's never done anything but oppress the noble colored person, and the destruction of Confederate monuments in particular is promoted by head Democrats trying to wash away their party's history.
Their claims will be "Well you can still read about it in history books" (Which they will also alter to fit their agenda). While a statue doesn't always give information, it's a reminder that there's always more than one side of a story.

>In buenos aires we had a great colombus statue. Beautiful.
>Had

West Virginia is full of monuments to this racist. Can we get some rumblings about getting rid of his name on everything there?

The alt-left are not representative of true Americans but years of indoctrination by communist professors and white guilt advocates.

They won't stop until everything is gone. Then, as we all lay dying of starvation in the streets, they will blame you.

You guys too?

They don't consider themselves American, Marxism has removed that identity from them. They're simply X ethnic group living in America with Y ethnic group

Someone should let the libs know there's an entire country, a city and state in the US named after Columbus.

I hope they start tearing down all their history

Fucking retards, hopefully they go burn down dc, city founded by evil white racists.

Then I hope they blow up the gleaming buildings of Manhattan! Those were built by exploiting minority workers!

Tear it all down ! Tear it down so we can put you in a. Early grave you communist fucks

He means he's begging for a bullet in his head

I wonder who the biggest proponents of (((communism))) are...?

>There's an entire country in the us named after Columbus

Leaf...?

It reminds me when in México some guys tear down some monuments of the spanish conquerors because we wuz colonised and sheeit.
His name was Diego de Mazariegos y Porres

George Washington is getting his name erased too . Your history will be destroyed so you become passive and accept communism

But I thought that italians (maybe portuguese) were not white. Plus, he was working for another non white country (Spain).

That one shouldn't be removed.

Kek say it to them, their heads will collapse

you cant erase history. these monuments have been around forever but they symbolize hatred against black americans. So instead of proping up people that go against the whole "freedom for all" rhetoric, tear that shit down so that no one feels secluded in theiri government

What Trump said is exactly what they've been planning on doing. Leftists hate the Founding Fathers, they hate the British, they hate Columbus, the Spanish, and even Lincoln. All because they're white.

This is an invasion. Just as an invading force tears down the history of the conquered nation they are attempting to erase our's. The same will happen in Europe. Look at South Africa and Zimbabwe as examples for what is to come.
Pic related, empowered black people take down the statue of their colonizer in South Africa. The same is happening to us.

they will make an attempt. communists always remove all statues and monuments and replace them with their own.
the fact that they are making headway doing this should be sobering as to how great a threat they are.
they are way ahead in the game while most of pol is sitting around reading blacked threads they are removing history

Fuck you faggot
>ROPE DAY

if black people were the majority they would be going after them

it is not about right or wrong for antifa. that is just a vehicle.

it is about taking power

NO!

Trump needs to make a big speech about communists and the alt-left. Start educating the masses.

It's the same thing ISIS did when they took new areas.
You destroy things your enemy likes to erode their culture and history, so that they are afraid for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgPBQKI9jVs

pull HIM down