Why is Chris Cantwell such a tactless, gormless hot-head?

Why is Chris Cantwell such a tactless, gormless hot-head?
Is his sole mission in life to give the media every sound bite it wants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cantwell is kicking ass and taking no prisoners. Dont be such a faggot cuck op

this fatty is corny as shit

>i got my 9 mill
>i got my other 9 mill
>name some hijackers

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

You mean honest? Dude's consistent, the media will do whatever they can with or without the soundbites they desire.

sounds like controlled opposition
link to the video

>Christ Cantwell
>Richard Spencer
Awfully convenient to have these well spoken front men to do lots of interviews and say controversial things. hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

Oh for fuck's sake, HE'S NOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION just because you've never heard of him until now, for crying out loud, again with this shit.

Guy sounds like a fed.

>Oh for fuck's sake, HE'S NOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION just because you've never heard of him until now, for crying out loud, again with this shit.

That funny feeling when you realize your movement is utterly ridiculous and comprised of idiots. also, pizza.

I watched the Vice documentary. That guy is insane and he will kill someone.

Screencap this.

I used to really like him when he was an ancap but even then he was a hot head who always looked for trouble. He always brought unwarranted controversy to the free Keene movement. Now it looks like he found his people though

The events of the last few days should be a wake up call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

without guns this balding manlet would get heemed, guaranteed. concealed carry tough guy.

The Radical Agenda is amazing

OP is a faggot

Pic related

Tell that to the four antifa he leveled on Saturday.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's controlled opposition, I don't think even anyone on Sup Forums is this edgy

lmao, shut up pussy. It certainly wouldn't be any of you fucking trannies.

Don't be so mean to him, he'll start crying

youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

What's so edgy about those statements? It's objective fact. Antifa is going to keep trying to silence people until someone starts punching holes in them.
Kekd

not my crowd, friendo. i just abhor faggots who bring up their guns like it makes them tough.

Part of it is building his brand and part of it is just being sick of people telling him what he can and can't say. I'm the same way with the latter half. I'm not an identitarian like he seems to be becoming, but fuck all these people who are trying to police our language. That being said, you need to have some tact if you're being a representative of a political faction that is trying to win a democratic election, that's just being smart.