Serious question how did he only kill one person?

He drove into a whole crowd of people only hits one person.

Also, what was his plan after hitting the crowd was he planning on dying in the process?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HyENX4QVUA
youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU
youtube.com/watch?v=ENrBPumkqoo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4_zVa2Uw4),
liveleak.com/view?i=3e3_1502564230
liveleak.com/view?i=1d8_1502562567
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His plan was to try and escape the people attacking him which is why he hit people in the first place.

He was going like 20.

Three options

>freaked out because antifa was smashing his car
>government operation like Sandy Hook
>legitimate deliberate attack

fat people can't run fast, silly

>people attacking

But when he backed up the whole fucking road was empty.

it would have been more but he slammed into a parked car about 2 seconds in.

Hadn't the fat commie faggots blocked two other cars nobody would've died

>intend to kill people
>didn't rent a truck
>hits the brakes

I thought wh*Te people were supposed to be intelligent and not more retarded than ISIS recruits in France

Alt left are stalins a.k.a communist scums

It was a fuckin accident!!! he accidentally stepped on the gas instead of the break!!!!

The land whale that died was so fat, a single jump onto a hood put her heart into cardiac arrest!!!!

Fuckety Fuck Fuck FUck!!!!!!!

He got a phone call asking "why don't you kill some time and play a hand of solitaire." Last thing he remembers.

No, before he backed up it was. At which point the commie friends started surrounding his vehicle and at least one person smashed the rear window in with a baseball bat of love and peace. By which point he did start backing up presumably to avoid his skull from sharing the fate of his nazi window fixture thus turning at least one communist innocent into a projectile.

He wasn't going fast enough to kill anyone, that woman only died because she was morbidly obese. He couldn't see the cars behind the crowd and expected them to move out of the way like the first part of the crowd did.

He wasn't hammering the gas, just panicking and trying to get through.

The victim died of heart attack.

He was not driving a BIG enough vehicle.
To effectively produce a MASS CAUSALITY
Incident via Motor Vehicle you need to be
driving something with enough MASS to
inflict the maximum amount of bodily harm.
Remember E=MC2 (?) That law even applies
at slow speeds! More Mass propelled at Speed
equals more Energy! Capeish? He should have
been driving a goddammed DUMP TRUCK or
similar instead. Just like the ISIS do in France
and the UK at the urging of their Mullahs. (see pic and video attacd )

THIS IS WHAT TO HAPPEN NEXT TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=7HyENX4QVUA

>He just wanted to get away safely
I wonder what he ran from, something happening before the available footage? because I don't think he needs the crowd to move unless he feels there is something potentially the same the other way. Am I thinking unrealistically?
>wanted to get paid as part of a psyop
Maybe he could have died himself, can someone explain a little more please on full proofing the traffic approaching from behind or thugs to appear to attack the vehicle, protecting the driver
>wanted to go to jail?
Something that struck me was he shit tier apprehention of his weaponised autism post on cuckbook. Do normies away from here get what it means? And from that it seems odd he chose this idea. Was the protest there planned before he would have left for Charlottesville that weekend?

Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mnywjPPDtU

Notice them all run up and begin to smash the car to pieces with bats.

plowing into that enormous whale cushioned the blow for others

The equation you want is: kinetic energy = (1/2) m v^2 , yeah it's interesting that it's got the same form as well as the same units.

No mass was converted to energy here. Blubber remained blubber. And a lot of the energy was converted to heat as the two cars crashed into each other, bending a lot of metal.

There is video as well as photographic evidence showing his car under attack before he ever sped it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENrBPumkqoo

he wasnt going fast enough, a person got rammed and stucked between the cars before he drove away and managed to get get out, i still think it was intentional, or else he would had honked his horn

you would use F=MA not E=MC2 fucking retard

I think he meant to drive thru the crowd and out the other side. The crowd obstructed his view of the white convertible, which in turn was tight up against a red van. You can see them clearly in earlier drone footage. When the red van drove into the middle of the intersection, the crowd was scattering away from it too, but successfully.

We don't know what happened to the drivers of the red van and white convertible, do we? But we are told the driver of the gray Challenger is alive.

>No mass was converted to energy here. Blubber remained blubber. And a lot of the energy was converted to heat as the two cars crashed into each other, bending a lot of metal.

High schooler confirmed

Oh wow someone hit his car .1 seconds before he impacted the crowd of people. That totally justifies it.

No it doesn't. He's guilty of at least manslaughter.

If high schools typically produced this basic level of competence, we would be leading the world in all categories. But there are a few such high schoolers.

Two additional points that might be mentioned are that leftist agitators have a history of pulling Trump supporters out of their cars and assaulting them (youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4_zVa2Uw4), which the driver would have been aware of, (and we know that these leftists were violent ones from their attack on his car with their bats immediately after the collision), and that the driver in this case had mental health problems and was on psychiatric medication, so that the attacks on his car would have startled him more than they would the average person.

say it with me
sar-cas-m

And then, sarcasm deflated. You wanted to ignore the middle ground.

drive through fast food is good. drive through protest, bad...

19 went to hospital... youve seen videos with numerous people getting hit...how could you be so stupid to ask this question? Am I suppose to translate for you? One hit means one dead?

he didn't kill anyone.

she died from heart failure.

The driving into the crowd appears at least reckless. I think he didn't see the white convertible and red van blocking the way and expected to make the lefties part and let him through.

But once they started attacking with the bats, I would have done the same as he did. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Crashing this car
WITH NO SURVIVORS

The crowd moved for the guy once.
They swarmed and attacked his car
He accelerated and tried to escape.
The crowd didn't move a second time.

What's your point? The road wasn't empty when he drove down it.

Kinda like, it was a trap. And they didn't expect him to drive out of it, but to hesitate as almost everyone has done in the past.

yeah that's called trauma arrest, dummy.

The only one dead at this crash was heather Heyer- a fatty landwhale. The media always shows her from the neck up because they don't want to show how fat she is- fatties don't elicit much empathy.

I can't find the actual cause of her death. She may have died from a heart condition caused by the trauma, not necessarily from the crash itself. All the rest of the protestors seem like healthy people who could recover from this crash. Heather was just too fat and out of shape to survive this trauma.

i doubt he planned it, we are pretty good when we plan a sperg attack. Most likely he saw them started driving slowly towards them, car is hit by bat, he snaps and decides commies need to die. He will get give years, join a skinhead prisson gang and get out looking like a chad. Procedes to kill more communists.

With the video evidence I think it will be easy to convince a jury that he was headed for the crowd before anybody was close to his car.

The problem with CTR's campaigns is they are never thought out longer than an initial reaction (benghazi video, seth rich, russia hack, 17 intelligence agencies)

> the car was driving down a main road downtown
> other cars were ahead of the Charger
> there were no cross streets the guy could've turned down
> he wasn't travelling that fast (< 20 mph)
> no one was killed by blunt force trauma

Yet, even before the guy reversed unto a main thoroughfare, livestreamers already were delivering that this was a deliberate mass murder attempt because "he knew where we were"

> UM, NO SWEEETIE....the counter protest had no permit or parade route. They were looking to disrupt the high traffic areas of the downtown mall

no, it's called obesity

>Remember E=MC2 (?)
lol. american education

first of all, he is only 20 years old. he most likely saw the "how to run over protesters" video online and tried to imitate it. he didn't plan ahead

forgot to check, Here
>was he planning on dying in the process?
>what was his plan after hitting the crowd?
we know the ending, Nothing justifies his actions. The chances are nothing much went through that sperg's head who wanted locking up by how it played out. without being logical something may have triggered him between all the fighting in around the rally and jumping in his luxury 8-9 hour ride home. Fuck knows what. It's as likely an orchestrated event as an obscene event unless of course he scores around an 85

hurdur, fuck off back to plebbit, please

I don't think you die that easily from being hit by a car.

Wasn't that woman crushed between who cars or something?

fuck, I read your replies separately. sorry. Well why does he go to a fucking rally with a shield if he's scared driving on the same piece of road they stand?

>everything points to selfdefense

how is there people still talking about this

I want to know how, if it was his intention to fuck up as many people as possible, did he only manage to reach a top speed of about 25 mph? Also, why the fuck did the cops allow huge marches on streets that weren't blocked off from traffic?

he hit the fattest fucking person, who had a heart attack and died

next question

because he's an underachiever like the rest of the neo-nazis

I think he meant E=½MV2

But that's even more retarded becasue it's the speed that's squared, disproving his point.

your an imbeciel. point to one physical thing that happens to appropriate it

Because everyone he hit was a prisoner let out to attack the rally. Prison buses were reported and I have tried to find a list of all the good citizens injured... right? Activate autism.

He wasn't going that fast and no one went under the car. It could have been way worse if he had a pickup or a big SUV or something.

do i really need to post the webm where is clearly explained, or you will stop with your severe autism

btw
>you're an imbeciel
???

You're all missing the fucking obvious, this was an assassination and she WAS the target.

woman? whale

they begin to smash car to pieces after he hits people with his car dipshit.

nice try

he didnt, she had a heart attack.

She's average for an American.

When the black guy jumps off the black tundra take a look inside the tundra and you can see at least 2 agents inside.

Guy went less than 25mph, not fast enough to kill anyone. The protesters moved for the two cars in front of him; he had reason to believe they would move for him too. They swarmed and attacked his car, broke his windshield. He panicked and started driving, but hit the brakes when nobody moved. Only person dead died from a heart attack.

On the other hand, he drove from Ohio to get there. Blameless? No. Evil Nazi murderer? Also no.

Which one? There are clearly to Whales clinging to car hoods in this pic.

He didn't kill anyone

That old bitch administering "CPR" to the land whale did it

Autopsy will confirm

Because he wasn't even driving that fast. The one person that died didn't even die from the impact, she died because she went into cardiac arrest because she was so unfit. That's why this whole charade is so ridiculous.

Because it was completely staged. Even the bs video shows nobody getting hurt. Just the acrobatic picture with that coon and fit white guy

Why would they move for the first two cars and then attack his specifically?

so you're saying the lady died of obesity right as she was hit by a car?

a perfect 10 for american standarts

green shirt middle car

Jealousy? Maybe they saw a white guy in a powerful car driving through and flipped.

>not fast enough to kill anyone
not true. green shirt person flew over car in front and landed on that windshield.

>heart attack
source?

>murderer
yes

Idk how did the Paris driver only kill 1 also remember oh wait it's buried...

Did the police take a written report from the 2 guys inside the black tundra? What was their involvement?

see

>This undefinable wobbling flesh
>I dont even know where is the head and where the feet

Such a disgusting waste of DNA. *wobble wobble* Just a huge lump of lard.

Don't think the green shirt person was thrown like that. If it was hard enough to throw her/him/xim (who knows with the left) it would have been hard enough to do damage to the convertible.

that's not the person who died.

also,
> went into cardiac arrest
source?

Ah yes, America is known for its college students roaming in gangs looking for muscle cars driven by white people to attack. There's clearly no other logical explanation.

Dumbass.

Pay attention to the end of this video as she cartwheels across the car from impact. Not saying she didn't deserve it.

did you even watch the video? about 3 or 4 seconds in.... green shirt flying over car.
liveleak.com/view?i=1d8_1502562567

Why are millennials so shit at filming when something interesting happens?

They produce hundreds of hours of bullshit vlogs and film every stupid event instead of watching it live, so you'd think they improve their technique over the years.
But when it's their moment to shine they just derp and point the camera in random directions.

Fucking savage

He could not see the cars in front of him and was likely a very inexperienced driver, unless the false flag theory is true. You don't stop for violent white self haters. They will drag you out and murder you. The media will call you the perpetrator even when you are innocent. The law does not work for pro white people user.

Don't ever play fair with them. They will not play fair with you.

He did it to make trump fail.

>powerful car

bullshit, that was a v6 challenger. you can tell because you barely hear when he accelerates.

Watch She wasn't sent flying over the car.

You know lefties like to attack symbols of wealth. Muscle car = white supremacy/patriarchy.

>He could not see the cars in front of him

There was a giant mob in front of him, and he gunned it into the crowd. What does not seeing cars in front of him have anything to do with it? There was a giant crowd in front of him. Video shows it was empty behind him, and he had no trouble reversing after the fact. He was there rallying with hate groups. He would have been aware he was driving in places were people were demonstrating.

>he was probably an inexperienced driver
That's not an excuse for killing someone lmao

You know that, and I know that. Real power doesn't always mean actual power. It's big, mean, and thus people act like it's more deadly or powerful than my Accord.

My apologies, didn't realize you have special needs.

Green blob is her going over the car after being hit by one of your buddies.

Cleary not being thrown into the air and landing on the windshield. That's a slide.

She looks unconcsious at that point (over the car)

The issue is cause of death
She wasnt impaled
She wasnt run over
She experienced some force to thrust her over the sedan, but what if she had the heart attack before going over the roof?