How can we make racists afraid again? They need to know that they aren't welcome in our society

How can we make racists afraid again? They need to know that they aren't welcome in our society.

That one guy on Twitter who outs them publicly is doing good work. Once racists realize that making their views public will lead to them being disowned by their families and fired from their jobs, they learn to keep their mouths shut.

I also like what Redneck Revolt is doing. More guns couldn't hurt. You don't see nazis attacking armed counter-protesters.

Nazi commenters not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/GGavb
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/25200-democracy-alliance-soros-billionaires-club-for-revolution
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heil hitler

Racism is a fact of life you dolt. It doesnt matter if you like it or not. Deal with it or kys

No

hey is this the twitter jew youre talking about?

Please go back to the Trump general while the grownups are talking

>we
There is no "we" anymore. In fact, atomization is probaby causing this. People who feel accepted by the broader society don't join extremist movements.

im a 78 year old man here to defend my country i am a gorwnup

Those airsoft guns and empty plate carriers are a good start, bring those places

34 here

take note of the skin color. just like the predicted skin tone of americans in 2050. This being is beyond human. their dna has been spliced and reformed to create the ultimate soldier. THIS is what will make the nazis fear.

Larper detected.

>Once racists realize that making their views public will lead to them being disowned by their families and fired from their jobs, they learn to keep their mouths shut.

That's what they did in Germany when the NSDAP had its first uprising. It didn't work that well, you know.

>How can we make racists afraid again?

This is what I hate about the left, they don't understand this will simply radicalize racists. You let them speak without fighting them. Once you attacked them their movement grew. You are going to start a civil war and it's probably going to be a group like the IRA that rises up thanks to you.

Racism is biological.
It exists in all mammals so there is genetic variation in species.
Without racism, no new species would form, as all races would inbreed, leaving us only one species instead of many.

>This is what I hate about the left, they don't understand this will simply radicalize racists.
Wrong, see vid.me/GGavb for proof.

Making racists afraid solves the problem instantly.

those airsoft rifles again?

you're an emotional child and I feel bad for you

I can smell the summer in your post.

E Z : Don't shave

That goes one of two ways. They retreat or they attack. Fight or flight.

Don't pretend that you wouldn't be shitting yourself and disavowing the entire white nationalist movement when the antifascists are coming after you. You'd be exactly like the guy in the video. You'd apologize politely and go home.

You just have to make them scared enough

Nobody is afraid of your airsoft guns, or shit-tier larping. Or at least get a damn foam sword. That would look scarier

if a nigger comes at me with his 9 and demands my wallet, im going to give it to him because my life is worth more than my ID, 20$ and a soon to be cancelled credit card. I'm gonna tell the man "hey take it easy here you go man no problemo." Same goes for antifia. Kill me on the spot, or else im going back on computer to do more posties on reddit and pol. if your life isnt worth refuting your beliefs to a rabid stranger at gunpoint then why havent you killed yourself yet

get the fuck back to /leftypol/ then

At least you're honest about your cowardice. As long as you stay off the streets, it's fine.

It is a fact that neighborhood of niggers wrecks the area and their way of life is infectuous.

alright ill try, just tell your brothas to leave me alone ok? im one of da good whities

We need to unite right wingers, left wingers, independents and everyone else in the country against the nazi scrum that has risen in this country. That's the only way.

How is he doing good work? He got an innocent man stabbed, because he just so happened to look like a guy from a photo of the protest?

Antifa are nothing but Domestic Terrorist Scum and should be treated as the enemy of the American people they are.

So please, succinctly explain exactly why you want to murder your fellow countrymen. For things they say? Or for things they think? Perhaps for things they feel, or is it things you feel?

PS bring it bitch antifa ain't shit and that's why no one is afraid of them.

I wish they would. My family has a proud tradition of killing Communist scum.

Antifags and the lot don't view other Americans as countrymen because they are people who have abandoned America and its values.

How do you intend to frighten a group of people that is overflowing with well armed men that have experienced the horrors of war?

kek

I wonder if anyone there can run a balls out 5k, then hit the ground and shoot a 40/40

> nobody is born racist
> racism is learned from previous generations
> so in order to stop racism we need to destroy the current crop of people who we believe are racists who are foolish to believe we're out to get them.

do you also wish to destroy those with mental illnesses?

LOL literally everyone listed on that banner hate each other.

how is that a uniform, he's wearing normal clothes

No

>They need to know that they aren't welcome in our society.
lefties are so fucking dumb... you think right wingers are terrible if we don't welcome muslims.. yet you do the same shit. Eat a dick!

Keep it up you communist shitbags. Let's see where this ends.

why would you sprint 5k and then shoot a pistol from a prone position

>Please go back to the Trump general while the grownups are talking
odds this fuckwit is still in school? I finished school in 1985

Hopefully in a good old Communist line up, complete with machine guns.

Funny he doesn't mention bike lock guy isn't it? Antifa scumbags will turn on each other as soon as the pressure is on.

you must allow them to emerge, think they are safe to state their true beliefs, identify them.

then its easy.

more white rallies will hopefully scare the racists into becoming centrists

>Making racists afraid solves the problem instantly.
oh rly? which side needs 'safe spaces' and who is really afraid?

I think you just checkmated him.

The kind of people you attract are always going to be people with mental illness and low stability and composure. If you want a fight we are going to slaughter you. If you think this behavior doesn't work in our favor you're wrong. Make whites decide. Brown grand babies/ Brazil or the 1950's America again.

When whites see you guys they already become upset.

Feels good we don't have leftists and antifa here. They are very uncommon because once leftists won in this country and everybody could see the results of their peaceful and kind rule

thats what they made dodge challengers for bitch!

You had the chance for a peaceful revolution of the left, but you wanted to get fat and watch tv instead.

Well they showed a lot of Hitler on tv.

Oh my god, I thought we were over posting moldylocks nasty pussy on here.

We know who is behind the shilling now.

2036 W Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL 60618

Thsts the shill headquarters, directly backed and funded by obama withnthose diverted DOJ funds. IWW are behind antifa, blm, lgbt, pro refugee, occupy democrats and the anti trump violence during the campaign last year.

Industrial workers of the world. Youve been outed. Your days are numbered. The feds are coming after you.

Funny how threads die after the iww are mentioned.

>

>the masterminds of Sup Forums have uncovered that the Wobblies are anticapitalist
You have outdone yourself this time

No shit. But they are literally funded by obama and the ones organizing the violent riots.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with Russian authorities beating, arresting and murdering protesters, whistle-blowers, opposition politicians.

Your mega-billionaire oligarch leader Putin is so peaceful and kind. Just ask the people in the land he's annexed.

Have you read about the shadow cabal called "DSA"? I heard they're in on this.

See thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/25200-democracy-alliance-soros-billionaires-club-for-revolution

>That one guy on Twitter who outs them publicly
that little kike is about to have the socks sued off him
he misidentified innocent people causing them to lose their jobs
good riddance

Iww was behind occupy. The organizer for charlotsville was with occupy. The girl that died worked for the court but was leading the roadblock representing iww. They are all connected now with evidence.

You know how we're going to beat the people who attack people when threatened? We're going to threaten them

Hey are part if the iww sub groups. Broken into six arms. Organizing and funding and such. They are all front grlups of IWW. They use protest groups to cover their actions. They are directly linked with the government now as well.

Noone is afraid of you faggot, or has ever been.
You're only alive because the state you pretend to loathe protects you at all times.

lol

> Democrat centrists who ran the country for almost a decade up until last year have the same goal as a useless radical-leftist organization past its sell-by date.

> How dare you say Republicans are racists and organizing violent riots just because they marched with Confederate and Nazi flags and someone murdered some lefties.

How did you notice? Was it the flags that they were waving around that literally read "Industrial Workers of the World"?

Nothing escapes Sup Forums's detective skills I see

Hey look it's a gathering of fags with skinny arms.

Oh, OK. How DO we stop people who want genocide and ignore attempts at peaceful debate? How have we done it historically?

Hello shill.

Word is out. Its spreading on socual media pretty fast. Soon the alt media will be covering the story.

Also, like I said before the feds are going to bust this group soon. Just watch and see.

And since when were democrats ever centrists? They have always been violent rioting shitbags that use said violence to get their way.

Wjy are there no mention of them in the news? Because they are the union backing the news media actually.

I can tell you are scared. The whole thing is going to blow up in a day or two, even mainstream media wont be able to hide it. Also, they are going to get seth rich"s murder pinned to them by the democrats. You're all about to get thrown under the protest bus.

Just because you haven't heard of the IWW doesn't mean that they're trying to hide from you. See the flags, moron? You should have learned about them in your American history classes, but clearly something has gone awry with your education.

It's almost like some organization infiltrated our education systems and started spreading commie propaganda around 1917

>larping this fucking hard

Yeah, the educators dont want to out the string pullers that find their little protest busses and vacations and holocaust memorials.

Regardless the IWW are the ines behind the rioting and protest groups. Probably anither grouo behind them too. I will dig around and see what I can come up with by looking up iww memebers. They are always involved with iww and run a splinter group like occupy and blm.

Same pasta as yesterday, eh?

Good luck, you're going to need it. You are messing with things beyond your understanding. You'll see that the elites won't just sit idly by as you uncover their nefarious plots such as Pizzagate, the assassination of Seth Rich and the IWW.

you fucking scum gtfo and kys already

>That one guy on Twitter who outs them publicly is doing good work.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths in*
NOT ANYMORE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won't. I get paid by the (You).

Right.

The only job Obama ever held before being a chicago senator was working as a community organizer for....the iww, well officially the dcp, the ones that built the housing for all the blacks shooting each other in chicago.

How can we legally kill communists again?

Delete this

Stop sending them their government gibs.

Youre going to need all the cash for commissary in federal jail you stupid fuck.

If the government wont do anything, I will personally sweep your ass.

Delete yourself from the genepool

Stop ruining my business here. I only get $0.50 per (You).

Cha-ching, thank you for your contribution

I thought you idiots said racism has always been alive and well and now you want to make them afraid again? So which is it? And you retards wonder why people go farther right.

Figure you may need another $0.50 for some vaseline in jail.

They might be evil and wrong, but they are your brothers. Compromise is the best solution. The truth is the best answer? What truth? That everyone is related, everyone is family. We are brothers and sisters. A satanic agenda rules us. Race isnt real. "race" with winners and losers. Who could have coined that.

the truth hurts, huh?

If you can make racists afraid, I'll be grateful.
If you're just trying to prevent decent cultures from surviving in the world of strife, fuck off.
White culture is antiracist - and whites are getting supremacist as they realizes themselves to be the ONLY antiracist ethnicity.

>ignore attempts at peaceful debate?

Screaming and blocking people who question things on your social media accounts don't really count, just saying