this tirggers drumpf supporters

> this tirggers drumpf supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this triggers Jews

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

>The Truth About White Privilege: Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Reilly
youtube.com/watch?v=auQJMLWx6og

Should really trigger anyone with a shred of integrity

Triggers the hell out of me. But this is not like when shitlibs are triggered. They scream and cry and stamp their feet and their outrage is impotent. We react very differently.

This adequately displays the nature of the alt-left. Basically cousins of ISIS

>Right-wing """""logic""""""

>inanimate objects hurt my feelings

Yes, you react more like girly cucks

top kek when did this happen?

the irony of your post is that you are the biggest crybaby cuck in the thread. get a job you fucking parasite and stop squandering hard earned yankee tax dollars.

i think this is more fitting

yeah man lets destroy every historical monument because everyone before 1960 was racist, soon every inch of the country can look like this.

Removing the statue doesn't change anything.
Blacks still commit more crime and ruin communities.
Racism carries on.
The right still hates the book-burning left.
The left will find another thing to throw a tantrum over.

>being this easily triggered
>on 4ch

kek

Oh guys.....

I don't know, lot of Lenin statues were thrown away after the eastern bloc collapsed.

Actually, they are masterminding their response. There will be another Timothy McVeigh vaporisng 1,000 communist rioters soon. The salt will kill all the fish in the ocean and spark the mass civil unrest.

No comment about driving into crowds?
Thought so nazis

Actually it doesn't at all. The removal of statues is overwhelmingly opposed by voting normies and you'll pay for it heavily come midterm elections. Of course you know that. You're just trying to bait someone into retaliation so your propaganda media can spin some more "scawwy nahtzi" lies.

where did everything go so right?

shame about the loss of life, she was beautiful woman who was passionate about stuff,sorely missed by all

>this triggers faggots like you

This

>erasing history doesn't trigger you

Off my board commie

oops

Actually we are enjoying watching you lose
Implode
Commit party suicide
Lose 2020
Oh, and kill yourself.

No one likes you nazi faggots, just follow your leader and shoot yourself in the head.

>history makes me uncomfortable
>better erase all that shit
Communists

Dis Ho-Tep be WOKE AF!!!

>No one likes you

HAHAHAHA

you just got knocked the fuck out Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

leftists are pathetic

The monuments should just be moved to a museum, if people are so upset about muh history. Although with the advent of the internet, nothing is ever truly lost or scrubbed out of history anyway, it's an excellent chronicling source.

Because nothing on the internet can be deleted, right Moishe? How about we start erasing all the holohoax propaganda, that stuff isn't even based on real events, but was literally made up by kikes.

bump

Why does anyone care about of mass produced statues from the Jim Crow era being legally taken down?

What statue do you stop at goof?