How come virtually every person on the alt right side was fat and unattractive?

How come virtually every person on the alt right side was fat and unattractive?

how does that tiny mouth feed such a big face

I don't retard set back the alt-right because now it makes everyone that doesn't want syrian immigrants moving to the US in the thousands as a facist

>what is propaganda
communists aren't people

How come the bitch he hit couldn't dodge?
She was too fat.

Because if you're dumb enough to go out in public to a (((Richard Spencer))) march, you're probably pretty ugly and have nothing going for you too.

Brains over looks.

Because those are the actors they hired. Expect more Charlottesville style attacks in the coming months leading to 2018, the groundwork is being started to attempt to get trump out of office. It should be no surprise that when the left and the deep state have no weight against trump they will create it through false flags like this.

>i didnt hear about richard spencer until after clinton's alt right speech

>Because those are the actors they hired.

Consider risperdal.

Because if you're dumb enough to fall for Sup Forums memes, you're probably pretty ugly and have nothing going for you too.

>I support Richard Spencer
Hey CIA

that's just America in general

Crisis actors playing the role of controlled opposition.

Most Americans are fat and unattractive.

I was there, the leftists were objectively thinner and better looking overall. Some of them were maybe TOO thin and a bit weak looking but most of the guys on the right looked like they ate frozen pizzas on the daily.

Where the fuck were the Kekistani flags at this LARPfest? It screams false flag, especially with fucks like David Duke and Richard Spencer in attendance.

It's because the alt-right is the beta uprising. The feminism of /r9k/

>the groundwork is being started to attempt to get trump out of office
He'll be gone by October

Because the only people being shown in media are low bred followers. It's a classic strategy.

It's the same reason you paint us all as nazis and Virgin Basement Dwellers.

TV told you so

Found the fat sack of shit
Hope you get diabetes and die you sore on society

Sure.

>Said the jackass for the seven thousandth time

Actually if you watch footage the opposite was true, a stunning amount of Chads. Chad nationalism isn't a meme

Found the shallow piece of uneducated trash.

I bet you listen to nigger music.

>Hook-nosed Jew numale with mantits, despite being skinny. Lots of (((noses)))
>Emirates shirt-wearing Mud and future ISIS member/corpse. Puby face hair, typical of Semitics (Jews and Ayrabs)
>Fat sheboon besides the Mud
Your standards of beauty must have been warped by all that transnigger dick you're taking.

I would rather be stupid than fat, honestly. Though I doubt you're all that bright given you're shilling for Spencer, for free.

Because they are american.

This

>The Alt-Right is ug-

He is a Jew infiltrator. Look into a mirror.

Heaven forbid that people with high ability and/or aesthetic have high standards for others.

ly.

>mfw he walks because antifas were hitting his car with baseball bats and he got scared and floored it

Have you ever seen a nigger?

Nice try SHILL

kek