You have the ability to travel back in time, but only once

You have the ability to travel back in time, but only once.

Do you kill Marx or Muhammad?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Butterfly_effect
infogalactic.com/info/Butterfly_effect_in_popular_culture
infogalactic.com/info/Alternate_History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white.

Churchill obviously

I nuke africa

kill Marx, because he was a jew, and jews are a bigger threat than muslims, and Communism is as bad as islam, if not WORSE. but if i kill Muhammad, the Butterfly Effect will happen causing Marx never to be born.

so IDK honestly, but i'd pick Marx, because he was a jew, and jews are much much worse than arabs.

Go to muhammed, get unlimited time traveling powers, go to marx, kill him, go back to muhammed, kill him.

BTFO
T
F
O

>Butterfly Effect

infogalactic.com/info/Butterfly_effect

infogalactic.com/info/Butterfly_effect_in_popular_culture

infogalactic.com/info/Alternate_History

has anyone here on Sup Forums ever visited alternatehistory.com ????

Muslims made huge advancements in math and science back in the day. So Marx most definitely

Marx, no question.

>jews are a bigger threat than muslims
fuck off Akmed

this

Ghengis khan

Kill my parents, hope that I still exist and hence close the loop making myself immortal. Worst case scenario I end my own existence and won't have to care about anything anymore.

They are lol

Mohammed

Is it Muhammad or is it Mohammad cause there can be only one?

Half of the Islamic cult is spelling their own prophets name wrong. Dumb AF

Marx hands down

truth

>Between the kid diddler and an honorable men that wanted better labor conditions to all humanity, including muslims and women.

You have a fucked up moral compass.

there would be no muslims in Europe, and London would never have a muslim as Mayor, if not for the jews who Control Europe and shove "Diversity" down the Europeans throats. muslim Invasion of Europe is the jews fault.

This is actually an error in english translation over centuries. The arabic word for Mohammad is the same universally.

Moron.

Marx. Without the self destruction of the west through Marxism, we would have already crushed Islam.

Marx without doubt or hesitation.

And you think that was BECAUSE of their faith, not despite it? You don't think the Roman civilization they displaced would have done anything of equal worth?

Might as well keep Marx around because the Soviets had a host of inventions, infact, there's probably even more validity to that with Stalin providing pressure for military innovations - can't really imagine Muhammed was insisting people get their algebra in check.

Without the communist undermining, we wouldn't have a muslim problem

You could even argue that modern radical Islam is an indirect result of the Cold War. We armed the Taliban, for example.

I'd threaten to kill the art school dean unless he accepted Hitler into the school.

adam

Oh yeah, because that was totally Muhammad's merit! Not of the ancient greek and roman culture that muslims copied!

>Chile
>Pro-Marxism

Fuck Off Allende. Pinochet did Nothing Wrong. go get a Helicopter ride,

Moses.

Chapter 26: ALLAH'S MESSENGER (MAY PEACE AE UPON HIM) HAD A WHITE ELEGANT FACE[1]

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

Abu Tufail reported: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is one amongst the people of the earth who (are living at the present time and) had seen him except me. I said to him: How did you find him? He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height.

Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk with the Prophet and listen to him. He would carry what he had said to the hypocrites. Nabtal said, 'Muhammad is all ears. If anyone tells him something he believes it.' Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet and say that he is all ears, say, 'Good ears for you.' For those who annoy the Apostle there is a painful punishment."[3]

but if there was no islam the ancient world wouldn't have been thrown into economic destruction.. making their need for food>their need for science and math. The muslim scholars just used greek texts to come up with new discoveries

Mohammad was literally /our guy/

Muhammad as a baby to ensure Islam doesn't become a thing.

Muhammad. Without Islam shreking Christendom for 1200 years no-one's going to be dumb enough to fall for Marx (or his butterfly equivalent)'s bullshit.

It's amazing to me not one person said I would kill hitler. When in reality, killing hitler would be the correct choice. In fact, the only choice. You guys are gone. Just absolutely gone. Look in the mirror.

Marx.

Islam is bad but we can fight it off

Marx has destroyed our society from the inside out

Marx. Everyone already knows Mohammed was lying to get chicks. Marx was a gay fucking houseboy.

>It's amazing to me not one person said I would kill hitler.
We already got a solid series of vidya out of that proposal. What more do you want?

Let him live

And yet Muslims in the UK have named their children Mohammed, Muhammed, Mohamed, Muhammad, to name but a few. I am pretty sure their local Imam would have pointed this out by now if it made a difference.

It is the same as people saying Jesus. The New Testament was written in Greek. If there were any original documents of the New Testament written in Hebrew, we don't have them. The Greek word for Jesus is Iησοῦς. It is pronounced as "eeaysoos." When "eeaysoos" was transliterated into the English long ago, and once the letter J became commonly used, it became Jesus--the term we use in English today.

No Marx = no Hitler
You should read a history book or two before you make stupid posts like this

>he doesn't know what game RA2 is
Fucking newfag gtfo

If Marx never existed, there would be no need to kill Hitler couldn't have become Hitler but for Marx.

Find out if jesus was an actual person, kill him silently

No

Why not Abraham? Neither Marx or Muhammad would be of any significance if it wasn't for that cunt.

This
He was the root of all problems

>Throw former suporters and "non-compliant" military officers out of helicopters
>But its fine because decades later some kids on the internet will call them commies

I never really understood pinochet joke.

It won't make a difference. They are figureheads of inevitable societal shifts.

Marx. This is easy.

You're dumb as fuck if you'd choose Muhammad.

Marxist indoctrination is what has made Islam a problem for the West.

yeah i agree, OP is now a ((())) for not giving us that Option. i can imagine (((OP))) saying:

>yes goyim, you can kill Muhammad or Marx, only for another Wicked jew take their places at ruining the World! mwahahahahaha! you silly goy cant realize both Islam and Communism both derive from Judaism!

funny way of spelling chamberlain lad

Save Jessu Christ from being crucified the by Jews. Lay down some serious shit about how book/library burning is the greatest offense against humanity as it causes partial amnesia.

Good man.

>implying abraham was real
>implying anything the con artist 'prophets' said actually happened

I can't decide between the guy that transcribed Plato's work or Hegel.

marx

Marx, no question.

If Abraham wasn't real, then perhaps it should be the person who invented Abraham. Why are Americans so stupid. Whether Abraham was real or not, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are based on Abrahamic belief. He is certainly real in their minds.

I RIP Sabbatha Zevi ass until he can't walk ever again..

Marx probably. As much as Mohammad fucked over Western Civilization, he strengthened it to what it is today. Had it not been for the goat fucker, Europe would still be stuck in antiquity.

It was out of pure desperation that pushed our ancestors out west to establish permanent settlements. This was after centuries of war and economic oppression from Islam.

Yakub

Doesn't really matter. If I did time travel back and killed either one of them somebody else at some other point of time would've replaced them.
If I could I would just bring a nukes back when life on the planet was just microbes and evaporate everything.

i kill OP

marx

Even as a rampant anti-marxist the choice is easy: Muhammad has to go

Muhammed, Giz Be Upon Him, his stupid religion caused the 1915 Genocide of my white christian race.

Albert pike

This guy understands

your mom for this shait bait

I'd go back and tell Hitler NOT to invade Russia like a jackass, and when he might do so later, do not divide the tank division.
I'd also tell him to maybe break it off with Japan.