Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Should George Washington now lose his status?"

> Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Should George Washington now lose his status?"

> Leftists go "blue screen" mode haha

Best timeline ever!

Other urls found in this thread:

aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/
youtube.com/watch?v=kyixB5WXqLg
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very easy argument to counter. Washington didn't fight in a war against the other half of a country based on slavery.

There are rules that say you can't name schools after slave owners, so they have renamed previous "George Washington" buildings into "Some Nigger."

Neither did the Confederates.

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Should George Washington now lose his status?"
Leftists: YES, let's start removing them immediately now that you brought it up.

FTFY

When the b8 is this good

It sure as fuck was based at least partly on slavery, and an individual states right to allow the practice of slavery.

neither did Abraham Lincoln. Neither did Robert E. Lee.
Abraham Lincoln fought to reclaim the territory lost in the great succession and Lee was drafted to defend his great southern land.

civil war was way more than that

Barack Obama's father was an elite wealthy Kenyan descended from Kenyan slave traders. Should we expunge the historical record of Obama's presidency too?

Source: aconservativelesbian.com/2009/07/13/obamas-kenyan-ancestors-sold-slaves/

Hillary Clinton called KKK Grand Master Senator Bird her mentor and Democrats named 50 buildings after him.

In other words they didn't fight in a war against the other half of a country based on slavery.
Trying to play some retarded semantics game stretching the truth and going ''umm maybe partially it was somewhat related'' doesn't count.

That's the point, Discount China. Even the normies would rebel if the leftists started attacking the Founding Fathers. We want them to start defacing the Lincoln Memorial, to demand the Washington Monument be destroyed.

It would only quicken the calls for their entire tribe to be put back into the ovens for the first time.

George Washington is on the shit list, just a couple decades down the road when they think they can get away with it.

I mean for fuck's sake they're going after Teddy Roosevelt now, what do you think will happen when America is dominated by people with no ethnic or cultural connections to its founding fathers?

That really doesn't negate his point.

some of his points are right, and media mostly sucks but this still doesn't make him a good president, he still is a fucking narcissist that cares more about his image than anything else.

White people would die by the millions for black people?

Do you realize how silly that sounds.

Not even today would people do that.

It was about federal government power over the states. Slavery was just a part of it.

good luck ripping down washington's face from mt. rushmore faggots

Figures you're just a braindead leaf

Every fucking time

Challenge accepted!

Exactly it is a strawman

Stop spouting this /r/the_Donald bullshit. First, its a photoshopped picture so its fake to start off with. Second, Robert Byrd absolutely denounced the KKK and spent the majority of his life working on "civil rights" and gibs for the negro in lockstep with the Democrats and was on good terms with the ADL, SPLC, NCAA, etc.

Don't be a fucking retard

>good terms with NCAA

So he wants to enslave the black man for entertainment purposes?

NAACP*

When leaf thinks he understands American history better than Americans

A black pastor has asked for George washingtons name to be removed from a statue today. .its happening . He kept slaves so the creator of USA who fought and won battles for your freedom is now the bad guy

>reddit spacing

>stops enslaving them with the whip
>enslaves them with gibs instead
Wow what a change of heart. A real hero

If communism lets me have slaves then I saw we democratically vote for communism.

>cares more about his image than anything else.
thats just your opinion
but given the first half of your post, I have high hopes that your opinion will eventually change.
welcome.

Two spaces look better. If this "reddit" does it too, then call me a fan of "reddit"

Whatever your conception is, the negros freely choose to vote for Democrats 85-15 and they consider the Dems as advancing they're interests. You can pretend like the Dems are "racist" on some abstract level because you believe they are "enslaved" but the negros themselves would disagree with you.

>Trump: George Washington was a slave owner
>cosmopolitans: but he wasn't the wrong kind of slave owner REEEEEEE

Brace yourselves. Our time has come.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyixB5WXqLg
To be noted while listening: You don't have to be black to be a Nigger. It's time to take action and make things right.
Protect our historical monuments, those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it.

I hate this reddit spacing meme..

I have literally never browsed reddit in my life and I still get accused of "reddit spacing" because I have been here since 2006 and I know that you fuckers have such low attention spans that you will only read text that doesn't look like a paragraph.

Anything more than a couple of sentences strung together makes a "wall of text" and people will simply TL;DR your entire post.

.t someone who has never read the ordinances of secession

Holy shit! Some of them are really trying to do that

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

>hundreds of thousands of people in the south fought, died, and killed their countrymen so 2% of the population could hold slaves

Lel. If you really think the civil war was SOLELY because of slavery you're a dipshit. Was it a factor? Of course. But it wasn't even a primary factor of the war. It was disputes between two sections of the country that absolutely hated one another for decades. If you're the common southerner in the mid 1800s, who by the way was not even a slave owner, why would you fight a massive war for a commodity you can't even enjoy? That's like thinking a guy who makes 45k a year will fight and kill his neighbor so someone 4 states over can keep his Yacht.

By your logic, you are arguing that sharecropping was perfectly legitimate because the negros chose to stay on their former masters' plantations.

In reality, they were bound to the plantation owners as their only viable source of sustenance just as the modern negro is bound to the government as their only viable source of sustenance.

As the plantation owner gave the sharecropper just enough to survive in exchange for guaranteed labor, so does the democratic party give the inner city just enough to survive in exchange for guaranteed political power.

The North had slaves throughout the entirety of the war you dumb fucking leaf. At least be semi knowledgeable on our history before you open your cockster. Thx

t. South Carolina

>
I mean for fuck's sake they're going after Teddy Roosevelt now, what do you think will happen when America is dominated by people with no ethnic or cultural connections to its founding fathers?

Thank the fucking christ military service is mandatory here. Wasn't fun but at the very least it imprints your identity with something that's very hard to take away.

I do wish they'd take away statues commemorating communist figures here because we never had any proper communism

>he still is a fucking narcissist that cares more about his image than anything else.
welcome to every fucking politician ever

the only fucking difference is trump doesnt fucking hide it

>what do you think will happen when America is dominated by people with no ethnic or cultural connections to its founding fathers?

it already happened. they call it the "civil war." don't tell me you've never wondered what happened to all the original settlers?

This wtf

I've been double-spacing since most of these kids have been diapers

I'd sooner die than go to reddit

I also refuse to not start a new paragraph when I have a different point

>good luck ripping down washington's face from mt. rushmore faggots

Soros-funded terrorist groups have been plotting how to damage Stone Mountain for months now. Destroying Rushmore is probably on their shitlist too.

read the secession declarations retard. IT was completely about fucking slavery

How dare Trump compare one Virginia planter revolutionary general to another. The people acting like this comparison is so heinous are being a little dishonest I think. It takes more mental gymnastic to avoid the comparison in this case. Add to the similarities listed above the facts that Lee's father was an influential revolutionary who fought alongside Washington and Lee's wife was descended from one of Washington's stepchildren.

Most Southern soldiers were too poor to own shoes, why do you think 260,000 shoeless people would die for a luxury item on the same level as Beluga caviar?

What makes a good president? One who rewrites the constitution more to him and his daddy friends liking? One who seems more like an African dictator than an American president. You stupid cocksuckers have forgotten what America stands for

Because I'll be god damned if niggers are people?

Not what happened.

Do you only live in this echo chamber? All media has been pumping out articles today about how Trump supported nazis and said white nationalists were nice guys, editing highlight clips of his speech to make it seem like he said that.

Leave echo chamber and actually spread information to normies, stop thinking "hehe we won again" just because he said something that appeases you. It has no affect on the normies and leftists, which are the ones you want to try change the minds of - that is what they are doing to people on the right, changing their minds.

see pic

Those republicans are just going which way the wind blows and they can tell the overwhelming consensus is that if you think the statues should be left up or criticize antifa then you = nazi. Because people on here are too fucking lazy to spread shit around.

Were niggers people in the North at the time? No they were not, try again.

Are you implying taxation without representation isn't slavery?

>Washington owned other human beings
>they were his property

b-b-but he didn't like fight in a war, iz totally different!

You're all wrong

The south seceded so that states' rights could continue to be upheld, but the most important right to them was the right to practice slavery so for the south it really was about slavery

The north took up arms not to end slavery but to put down a rebellion, and the freeing of the slaves was done to punish the south rather than because slavery was wrong

you can't change their minds. they don't care. they want to kill us no matter what. would you try to convince your would-be murderer that they're just not seeing it your way? that maybe it's wrong to murder you?

saved.

>so for the south it really was about slavery

So hundreds of thousands of young poor white men who never could, would, or did hold a slave volunteered, fought, killed, and died so 2% of people could hold slaves?

12d chess lad

>The north took up arms not to end slavery but to put down a rebellion
One of the rights of states was the right to secede. There was no military action until the North attacked the South AFTER they had seceded. Characterizing it as "putting down a rebellion" is completely retarded. At that point it was the Union invading a foreign country.

Yes, because they were southern patriots, and southern patriotism is about slavery more than anything else

On Sup Forums nobody (since 2008-2009 or so) even cares to write like an honest white adult man. Now their teenage ADHD is trickling down into Sup Forums.

And it will cost more to the tax payer by taking trans people of the military, yet Sup Forums just jerks off to the idea of screwing them over

This my twitter account was suspended I've been spamming all the assholes who say " there is no alt-left" with picrelated and a message along the line of

>that is correct. There is no alt left only the mainstream left. Here is a picture of them below.
Except for the fact that the Republican party was founded as an anti slavery party.

How can southern patriotism be about slavery first and foremost when 98% of the people there didn't have slaves? And a lion's share of that 2% that held slaves only held one.

That's like saying American patriotism is first and foremost about owning Yachts when only a handful of people do.

It wasn't commonplace, read some books dude.

There is no right to secede, only a right to overthrow the government

If the south hadn't declared itself an independent country their revolt would have been legal in the spirit of the Constitution

Since faggot Antifa covers their faces we can't know which ones are cops/cia/fbi either, they are just there to cause trouble.

Slavery was a cultural more of the south that differentiated it from the north if you knew anything about American history, see the Articles of Secession for how important southerners thought slavery was. Why would southern soldiers fight for the south if they didn't care about slavery?

>There is no right to secede

where was that written? i seem to remember the feds simply declaring it illegal at appomatox -- when lee surrendered his army. none of them were ever tried for treason either, kinda weird don't you think?

IT'S ALREADY BEGUN

THEY'RE REMOVING GEORGE WASHINGTONS STATUES AND THOMAS JEFFERSON MONUMENTS

not having trannies in the military increases combat effectiveness and makes the country safer

If it was a right, it would've been written down. If the southern generals had been tried for treason it would've made Lincoln's soft reconstruction all the more difficult as southerners would resent the north far more.

>Why would southern soldiers fight for the south if they didn't care about slavery?

maybe it had something to do with the invading federal army murdering (what it considered to be) its own citizens. now that is a position that the union never threw away and it sets a disturbing precedent that you still see today.
pic related.

why dont you instead look at first hand documents and accounts of the actual soldiers and generals themselves? nobody in the north or the south gave a single damn about the slaves. that's like saying the american revolution was about taxes.

>If it was a right, it would've been written down.

the 10th says:
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
the important part is the "nor prohibited by it." where does it say anywhere before 1865 that secession was illegal?

That's like saying WWI was only about Franz Ferdinand

>murdering its own citizens

Because those citizens declared themselves a separate country and were fighting to break the USA, not to fix it.

>I mean for fuck's sake they're going after Teddy Roosevelt now, what do you think will happen when America is dominated by people with no ethnic or cultural connections to its founding fathers?

It'll cease being America

>those citizens declared themselves a separate country
as was their right
>were fighting to break the USA
how in the world do you figure that?

The right to put down revolts is not mentioned either, so the northern states, in their capacity as states, had the right to defeat the southern states.

Because they planned on taking half the country out of the country you ignoramus

t. alternative facts

you and your ilk are ruining our party. fuck off.

lincoln suspended habeus corpus and wiped his ass with the constitution. pretty sure there's a mention somewhere of that being illegal.

states are not the property of the federal government. the south wasn't "taking" anything that wasn't theirs you dipshit.
why does the argument always circle back to federal supremacy? it's like the feds are god to you people. this country was never meant to be ruled with an iron-fisted central government in washington. why is heavy centralization so appealing? genuinely curious.