LGBTP(edo) is the next step for the left. Let's give them a push

This is the next obvious step. When they have exhausted all the sexual perversions that are legal, this will be then next obvious one, followed by the lonely bitches who fuck their dogs.

They have already tested the waters,
>archive.is/xDRPl

They then doubled down on it.
>archive.is/ddHR4

Lets mislead them into thinking they have support.

Muddy the waters as much as possible by comparing the way homosexuals were persecuted and how pedophiles are today. Mention it being an accepted practice in Rome. Blame Christians for the stigma, and talk about how the sophisticated muslim cultures do it.

I would gamble most leftists are so indoctrinated with identity politics that they won't even realize how alienating this will be. Also this will divide and conquer among a lot of the identities that the left claim to defend.

checked but i think HIV acceptance is coming before p
but in countries that accept HIV then p is coming next

Some of them actually believe this shit, let this be the hill they die on!

you're right about them mirroring pro gay arguments, plus with all the tranny kids it will be easy for them

the argument against "you can't choose who you are attracted to..." is as follows:
>wow you really think that x-people are such wild animals that they can't control themselves like me and you? i didn't know you had such a low opinion of the people you claim to want to help, baka

>inb4 civ-nat, le based gay guy, i hate pedos more than i hate liberals but if liberals start pushing this than that's my limit

we have been trying this for 5+ years

we used to organize hundreds of fake twitter accounts here, look up clovergender

This is how you do it. Take their ideology pretend to support it and double down on their derangement again and again.

find and spread awareness of their support for it is probably the safest thing to do. Force them to defend it.

This is a new low for the alt-left. Disgusting.

When they told me the alt-left wanted to normalize pedophilia I didn't want to believe it, but after reading their twitters and tumblrs I couldn't deny the reality I saw. They really do want to make it legal to fuck kids. They really do want Weimar Germany all over again, they'll create cities where you can indulge in any sexual deviancy imaginable, little kids, little tranny kids, anything. This is so sick.

>we have been trying this for 5+ years

So let me get this straight: you (the right winger) have been disseminating pro-pedo propaganda for 5 years. Leftists won't take the bait and agree with you. And you think this paints a positive picture of you and a negative picture of leftists?

Fucking mexican koreans at it again

If only they didn't agree. They do. Look at those articles I shared in the op.

Salon gave them a platform to normalize it from.

>christfags ruining all the fun

You probably shouldn't be congregating on a site originally created for the discussion of an anime loli if children getting fucked bothers you.

Anything that gets the fucking transtrenders off my fucking diagnosis.
Satan commands it.

>You probably shouldn't be congregating on a site originally created for the discussion of an anime loli if children getting fucked bothers you.

>accidentally admits to being a pedophile

You guys must first find out how they think before you start larping as them. The problem is that they can tell you apart.

This is horrible. And you have the nerve to call ME mentally ill?? Get a fucking life.

You don't have to pretend to BE a pedophile to use identity politics to extend the same logic to them.

>you
Not everyone is an effigy of your dad.

I'm not saying to study pedo's. I'm saying you should study lefties.

maybe you shouldn't fuck kids, desu

Ahh yes, sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are correct. You need to watch them and know how to use their arguments and keywords for sure. It also helps if you pay attention to how they redirect from debates they are losing as well.

I would say to lower the age to 16 of consent but that is it.

>Pedos will be the next thing they legalize

When's Jesus coming back? It's gone too far now.