Japan does it again

(C92) [Fatalpulse (Asanagi)] VictimGirls R Molestation Eradication Campaign [English]

>Artist starts an Enty/Patreon last year
>Starts getting in touch with his western fans/readers
>The next doujin he releases is literally about some opportunistic western women trying to force feminism onto Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

enty.jp/en/asanagi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are the japanese slowpokes when it comes to the redpill?
the west already made a redpill manga ages ago
pic related

Has he learned how to draw thighs yet?

wait, mangakas with patreons is a thing? were can i check them out?

enty.jp/en/asanagi

Enty is also a Japanese patreon with some english support. So I guess people like Lauren and Styx could use them if they want some sort of alternative.

>Redpilled
>Christianity

>Yet another bland anime-styled story about a stoic girl being mindbroken by dicks.

Yawn.

Better than the "girl gets fucked by old men"

I just flapped to this this morning. It's amazing. 10/10 would fap again

>Fatalpulse
Dis gon b gud

fucking based Japan

Hide your flag all you want, Mike, we know it's you

Except I'm confused - are the screeching feminist bitches supposed to be the good guys?

That translation was fast!

no

Eh, I don't know...
just because a character is portrayed as evil doesn't mean they aren't the "good guy."
Eg. Ichi the Killer.

Based fatalpulse

Fucking kek
Good for the nips

Japan may have a falling birth rate, but at least they aren't replacing their people with foreigners and thus their values at the same time. Japan will still be Japan 100 years from now.

Fuck you faggot
>ROPE DAY

Could a population decrease and Japan be good though? I mean, it's 1/3 the size of California and only 1/6 of the land is arable yet they have over 3 times the populace of California

there even is an indie game dev section.
thank you user

Population decreases are never good for industrialized nations. However, what is good and what is necessary aren't one in the same. Or in other words, if there is a choice between being fair and being right, I'd rather be right.

The problem in Japan is the same as the problem here. aka housing inflation that makes people want to cut costs when it comes to living. This inevitably leads to less incentive to have kids since you can't afford one.

Taiwan is at least slightly better in this problem because some people here can at least find a decent amount of wealth in China to compensate for living costs.

Hell, there are doctors here who literally work in the mainland and live in Taiwan, the travel costs covered by the hospitals themselves.

Well that's good for you
Yea, desu I'm fine with population decrease, if it hurts Wall Street kikes even better

It could be. That's why we need to let this happen at all costs. It's the perfect experiment. If it succeeds and the country does well, everywhere else loses their main reason to import foreigners.

>Fatalpulse