John Podesta is appearing on international politics TV-show here in Norway in 3 hours 10 minutes (22:15 local time)...

John Podesta is appearing on international politics TV-show here in Norway in 3 hours 10 minutes (22:15 local time). He is getting interviewed by a typical SJW female on our SJW national channel, which means they won't dare to mention P-gate or anything similar. What he doesn't know is that due to some last minute changes in production, a third-party will be the interviewer on the last segment of the show. The third-party conducting the last segment of the interview is appearing as an SJW but really is red pilled regarding the whole monster.

And this is where we need your help. What questions could be asked to put him on the spot, which is red pill borderline but not enough for the SJW network to shut it down at once? The current plan is to let the flow of the interview continue (muh Nazi Trump talking points), but then gradually increase and redirect the questioning towards him until the heavy redpills are dropped, or he is put on the spot in an uncomfortable manner.

So please, out of all the juice there is on Podesta, if you were in my position what questions would you ask? Both blatant red-pills and subtle questions which puts him on the spot is greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.nrk.no/direkte/nrk1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

just ask what the codewords in his emails meant, but in a joking way

"people seem to be making a fuss about your leaked emails, some crazy people even thinking you and others are part of some sort of ring! Isn't that ridiculous? So what do the codewords like "pizza-related map" and Obama flying in $65,000 of hotdogs mean?"

"You think you're hot shit, don'tcha!?"

link/name of show and channel?

Link to stream?

also bump

Whatever. He rapes and eats children and gets away with it.

Put him in a Norway prison with Breveik

Channel: NRK1
Show: URIX

tv.nrk.no/direkte/nrk1

Tune in 2 hours 15 minutes

Will try to set up a relay stream from NRK.no website as its limited to norwegian IPs I think.

bumperoney
ask him about his brother and the maddy case why the wanted pic looks so much like him and his brother

Ask him why he rapes babies.

Bump

Wasn't there a shootout in Norway after CF donations to Norway dried up? Wonder why ol' Skippy is over there...

Ask him about chester bennington

holy cow, bump because if this is legit, hilarious lol.

dis. just pounce on him and blurt this out

Ask him about Rosie lol

Accidentally call him skippy, jokingly, but correct yourself.

niceee, hope podescuck gets rekt

Lot's of high ranking state officials were caught as part of a pedophile network when CF donations ended. It's an interesting correlation at least.

"It seems your emails were not hacked but that you gave your password to a fake password reset form. Do you still think you are qualified to have a security clearance?"

"Why didnt hillary give her concession speech on election night?"

"What was the real story behind hillary's collapse on 9/11?"

Ask him to do his best impression of an Italian.

What channel OP ? If its NRK im gonna call and harrass them that they are using my tax money on a pedophile. I will also threaten to sue them.

Back him into a corner- well I hear you have a nickname of Skippy and love rare art.

Tell us about that. Then he goes- make sure to have some of the art he has in his house on the screen behind him. Really make sure to zoom on on some of the weirder parts like bruises and then raise the question. Why so much children related art? You can not and DO NOT say the PG8 word.

He will get sweaty and try to end the intv or go to a break. When you have him- try to get McCann mentioned in there and it will be quite the show to see him lie in front of cameras really bad.

or just ask how can someone in the white house use the password : p@ssword

And bring up Seth Rich. Thats honestly the real story.

bump
welcome back friend, good luck!

Fucking do it.

Ask him if he thinks he's hot shit.

>Could you explain to us what a "spirit cooking event" is?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Ask him about the child abuse art he and tony enjoy
Ask him about his Russian connections

ask him if he was in Portugal staying at the house of a known pedophile on the day of Maddy MacCain's disappearance....

How many prepubescent swedish boys are you giving him?

He will deflect and call you a conspiracy theory nazi or some shit.

We need fresh crap to throw at his face.

no forget the spirit cooking, the left just writes us off as art plebs when we talk about that
it's the weakest angle of the whole email thing

see

This has serious potential. This piece of shit is as slimey as they come.

Bump.

No questions, just rape him live and yell "HOW DOES IT FEEL?" It will be great ratings.

Really though, not sure, I'm at work and can't research to formulate enough open-ended questions to lure him into a false sense of security while setting him up.

OP, who are you and how do you know this? Can you give us a link to an advertisement of the show or something?

dodge the guy live on tv

>tv.nrk.no/direkte/nrk1
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH OUTSIDE OF NORWAY, USE WINDSCRIBE, FREE VPN, GET READY SOON THOUGH

ASK JOHN PODESTA ABOUT TOM DELONGE AND UFOS

let it roll.

dear kek,
what are your thought's on podesta?

Print the mail pics and ask hum to explain them.

Kek wants him to get raped on live TV.

>Who are you
He is someone that reads Norwegian newspapers

never mind, it doesnt do norway

Also, if this is real then lel.

This 100%. His Reaction will be confirmation!

There will be way more justice rape in prison

I'm afraid you cannot really drop a redpill on TV without consequences, so making him uncomfortable and aware that the interviewer knows his pedo stuff is the only possible way to go

"You must think you're hot shit, isn't that right, Mr. Podesta?"

Then watch that Luciferian fuck sweat and try to deny it.

this. Do it faggot.

what kind of example you wanted to do to the leakers?

Talk about the things he was accused of in pizza gate like you're on his side and ask him to explain. No accusations, no convictions, just ask him to explain to the people what actually happened. It would look really, really sketchy if he dodged that question.

That would result in OP committing suicide by heart attack shortly after the show

ask him if he'd rather get arrested by trump or murdered by hillary

yeah just saw that ):

ask him if he ever got the handkerchief from the field house back.

just that plainly, deadpan it.

no matter what the response, follow up with what did susan mean when she said it seemed pizza related?

still deadpan.

i'm sorry, i mean, what did she mean by, and i quote, "(I think it has a map that seems pizza-related)"

include the parentheses.

get that chicken fucker.

Also this

SPAM THE PEDORING BUST IN NORWAY LAST YEAR
>SPAM THE PEDORING BUST IN NORWAY LAST YEAR
SPAM THE PEDORING BUST IN NORWAY LAST YEAR
>SPAM THE PEDORING BUST IN NORWAY LAST YEAR

it's going to be in norwegian anyway, we'll have to watch it when/if it makes the news

THIS
>TIHS
THIS
>THIS

Ask him about this.

i love president Trump

Wear something pizza related. Then continue with the interview as normal.

>Will try to set up a relay stream from NRK.no website as its limited to norwegian IPs I think.

it is, please do

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html

ask him if he's been to portugal
say "Maddie MCCaine" or whatever her name is
see his reaction
ask him his reaction to the photo of him and only him (don't confuse) then show his brother
than show that cunt
ask him YES OR NO, were you in PORTUGAL?
he can't lie, as the gov knows
if he won't answer, it means yes
IN CASE YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS MISSED THAT YOU FUCKING LAZY PIECES OF SHIT
if he won't answer, it means yes

FYI: The correct spelling is PEDOSTA.

Have a Trumptastic day, fellow anons.

yes. just that. i hear you travel a lot. i hear you have a dog named maddie. what did you do with maddie when you traveled to portugal?

wtf.. where's rosie? is she okay? is she alive?

Jahn, my friend here is having some trouble finding certain good little children this year.

Perhaps you know where they are, Jahn.

"So as widely reported you are a prolific pedophile who engages in ritualistic sex with children, Dennis Hastert has just released a detailed statement about your time in Japan with him, how do you respond to this?"

>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Yeah. This.

DO IT

It's gonna be sad when your friend commits suicide with 10 shots to the back of the head with a revolver but worth it.

if u were to host a barbeque, would you prefer pizza or hotdogs

underrated, but a bit too off topic I think

Throughout the interview drop his codewords into conversation... Pizza, pasta, hotdog etc etc.. The camera will pick up his full physical reactions to each phrase - he will do this unconciously and not be able to control any immediate reaction - its like a liar knowing they have just been caught lying.

Toward the end drop the biggest fucking redpills. Once again his reaction will imperative to progressing with this. Ask him questions that leave him at a dead end. Maybe leave the maddie stuff out and focus more on his links to already convicted paedophiles as well as the general pizzagate notions.

Good luck mates

Ask him about his taste in art.

yes, this also.

Ask him about...
>wetwork?
>pool parties in the vinyard?
>The Luzzatas being uber'd in ?(Maeve & Annie?)
> going to camp w/Denny in Japan?
And most importantly...
>what's the best pasta sauce to play dominoes on?

This is a good strategy. He is a good actor but he is expecting an easy interview so may take him a little off guard.

Ask when next linkin park album will release

lol what?? UMM... hate to break it to you but the lead singer died recently. Do you live under a rock or something?

Somebody post a pic of daddeh and sonneh

Fucking shithead get out of my country and get off my TV too!

>Do you live under a rock or something?
Do YOU?

do it user!
Godspeed
I was hoping for nordfront to kill him, but I guess they haven't gotten his news

22:15 on NRK1
I'm going to get pissed as fuck, to bad they don't take live phone calls there

The resemblance is chin-scratchingly uncanny but it's all snake-oil, he really looks like his real dad. Chester knew a lot of bad shit though, but I never listened to him as I couldn't stand LP. I always found it odd about Jay-Z's return and how he had to support LP to crawl back with his tail between his legs but this all makes much more sense now.

fucking saved

this
also checked

Kek
Not seen that one yet, fuckin' belter, m8

>how are you liking the food in Norway?
"It's fine, just fine! I think I'm getting a knack for *regional dish here*
>they really are delicious! It's pronounced *correct pronunciation* though. Speaking of food, I hear you like cooking, don't you?
"Yes, that's correct! I'll definitely be bringing back some national recipes with me
>But you don't just like regular cooking, you are also involved in "spirit cooking". Can you explain what that is for everyone at home who doesn't know
etc.

same with his appreciation for art and other slightly incriminating activities.

They lived in a fantasy world.

so who is the redpill interviewer? is it OP

They were supposed to send the trainshow today, and instead it's fucking podesta!

I don't even know where the train crossing the country is right now, it's been going on all summer, and no they send podesta instead.
The trainshow is like being on a train and watching out the window, but it's on the TV instead

This gon b gud