ANTIFA plans on injecting people with HIV+ needles. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE CULLED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
aidsmap.com/Risk-of-infection/page/1324549
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck nazis and all but giving them aids is too far

why'd you cover their name and picture?

>believing some random fb post

Is this supposed to be joke?

I didnt take the screenshot

I'm not above giving it to you bitchboi

bend over

"no homo"

Of course antia would have access to such a thing.

antifa chan is coming for you terrorist fuckers
she is aids chan like ebola chan

Pls be real

VIOLENT LEFT IS REAL

I mean these people are fucking heroin addicts.

Even the shills are fucking junkies, why else would you shill on a site for $75 a week if you WERENT a junkie

Also this.

>when you catch an antifa pozzing your neghole

THAT WOULD LITERALLY BE GROUNDS FOR MASS MURDER

>kill Antifa Gregory they kill you

everyone who organizes a right event, should work with police and organizers to make sure everyone who is not part of the right group, anyone who might be protestor, stays in a designated roped/fenced in protesting area

im quaking in my boots were fucked the anime girl is out to get us

Biological warfare is sure fire way to get them balled as genuine terrorists.

These people are on a another plane of insnane

I heard they're going to randomly stick their assholes onto random protesters dicks and accuse them of rape, be careful out there

>alt-right

If I got stuck with one of those needles I would magdump into the leftist crowd, what would I have to lose at that point?

Yes, antifa are human AIDS, i agree.

No way, didn't you hear that they're the good Guys? Theyre exactly like WWII veterans.

I suppose antifa has plentiful supplies of HIV-tainted blood

Antifa in Europe is doing this shit since years
What they often do is, they go to playgrounds where many children play, and they stick razorblades to those climbing frames
and they put a pro nazi agenda information with it, so you think, that nazis did that, but in reality it was antifa
those people are the lowest scum on earth

>implying most people don't see them as terrorists already

at this point you should let Kim get a few 'lucky' shots

That's not how it works.

You're a degenerate.

How much meth do you smoke a week?

Man I don't like you Nazi scum but I really want to be posd so i can get more neetbux

I mean when you work for Soros he has access to all the blood youll need.

this is casus belli for RWDS

Sweetie I'm way, waaaaay past AIDS. I had AIDS at 15. My foreskin and pubic hare are encrusted with scabs

Holy fuck...

They were throwing balloons with human waste at Charlottesville.

This is the future of Antifa

Myths to hurt turnout rates of opposition.

Spreading HIV is a life sentence.

These people don't give a fuck. It's mob mentality and they think police are on their side.

>meme flag
>outrageous claim
>no source
SAGE SAGE SAGE

Top kek, Challengers don't gat aids, cunt.

They didn't catch the guy who punched Spencer, did they?

Police don't care about the right if what happened in unite right is anything to go by.

>no arguments
You really should go back, faggot.

>they have aids already
of coarse they would

Bro how does it feel knowing the DoJ has ur IP address?

That's funny.

That's literally always happened. Police let the event organizers down every time. Every riot could have been stopped and the police knew exactly how to stop it. Instead they just let it brew into a brawl then show up claiming they were too "understaffed" to do anything.

Yeah okay and now... the proof?

The peaceful and civil alt left everyone
Whoever this is needs to be plastered on social media

>implying I'm antifa
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>antifa using biological weapons to carry out political violence

literally terrorism.
not that i'd put it past Soros' boys, they gave chemical weapons to the islamic state to deploy in Syria after all

Daily reminder you're a shill.

Hans, get the gas. No death is painful enough for these sick fucks.

You know there's no NEETbux in a commie society, right?

Fuck you faggot
>ROPE DAY

Much fight, zero actual political and ideological thinking debate.

Why is ppl such jerks, both right and left

Agreed. Kill all of them

>shill
You don't even know the definition you retarded nigger. (((alt-right))) faggotry belongs on or in the

ANTIFA CHAN PLS BE MY WIFE
I LOVE YOU

LOL
Implying Alt-fags dodn't already have POZ out of the ass!
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

WHY ARE YOU HOMOS STILL HAVING EVENTS. IT'S OVER, WE WON, SO STOP DOING THIS FAGGOT SHIT AND JUST GET A GODDAMN JOB AND GO TO WORK

So... Antifa wants to fight its wars while violating the Geneva convention?

>alt-right
>jobs

>a post this densely-laden with Sup Forums-isms
Yep, definitely reddit trying to fit in

lol this

So let's get this straight... Sup Forums wants to genocide entire ethnic groups but THIS is taking it too far? Pic related.

>the risk of HIV infection from any single needlestick injury where HIV-contaminated blood is involved is around 0.32%
aidsmap.com/Risk-of-infection/page/1324549

but if you do met someone grabbing a syringe
be sure to film it

let normies know how crazy alt-left is

Holy shit how is Antifa NOT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION YET

You actually think antifa wouldn't go this far?

this prank has gone too far

you guys need to make them disappear now or it's just a matter of time that they decide to do a mass genocide

LOL, alt-reich is so fucking gullible; fucking fake news, indeed.

>buh buh buh my FB and Twitter said so der der der

And the point is ?! Attempt murder is ass rape prison entry lvl you never recover from prison ass rape

Someone should plow a vehicle into them again. Instead of a car, bring a truck.

This threads fucking reeks of some butthurt nazi samefagging all over the place.

he should be grateful he even lives in a country that allows him to desecrate his own nation like that.

Never understood why these people just move out if they hate this country , its ideals and its people THAT much

Isn't this old? I could have sworn they said this shortly after berkley.

This threat has been used before, numerous times. One of the more sinister threats is sticking razor blades under car handles. That is fucking dangerous.

Keep telling yourself that. alt-right faggotry has never been apart of Sup Forums and Sup Forums has never been "home" to the alt-right. Now go back.

jokes on them
i've already got AIDS

thank god i don't live in the usa, the people are retarded and dangerous and insane.

Its real

a friend of mine has radical leftist friends (antifa) and i know all their shit, tactics and what they are doing
i once went out with them, and they told me how they love that refugees fuck blond women and get brown babies and that the white race dies out
Also they talk about killing white people and nazis like 24/7
I personally know the most radical leftists in germany and austria, i speak from experience, believe me or not, i dont care

Trump is going to kill them all.

Nothing would really surprise me at this point, your country deserves to be nuked of the face of the planet desu.

I think thats what happens when you are forced to live with people and laws you do not like.Getting constantly fucked by goldberg 24/7 doesnt help either

Because he didn't want to out himself.

>posts "news" to his own FB
>screenshot
>seems fucking legit

HABIBIIIII

>a random facebook post with the name blacked out
Great source you got there, Sup Forums.

Bioterorism.

kek

Using thrir own HIV infected blood no less.

I've never understood why you need to put on a costume to go out and fuck up other LARPers. If you just go out and act all chill, like, pretend that nothing is going down, ANTIFA will get in your face anyway, yell about your white privilege and shit. Just storm out of everywhere and stomp the fuck out of them.

MAGA hats are not needed to enjoy this activity. Your uniform is that you don't look like a 5'6 genderfluid ninja manlet.

>implying I'm not already poz'd

>giving your opponents a death sentence with no reason to ever back down or fear any consequence.
every person infected will become a one man death squad.

But CNN said there's no such thing as alt left and Antifa is a small group!

Okay, that's...unbeatable. we can't react violently to them or the media will end our movement forever because like it or not the nazi shit is working as long as we attack people who attack us. We cant run away, or theyll get bolder and we'll look like hypocrites and losers, but a needle is too small to catch on camera, and it only takes one drop to give a man a death sentence...I don't know what to do about that. I just don't know.

shhh user that's not real communism

Sorry, but your vile little shitberg is the modern breeding ground for all this leftist bullshit. So get fucked by Ahmed.

It's for Ebola Chan to come back

Found the kike!

I don't condone this, but it wouldn't be terrible if some right wing bigots learned what it's like to deal with the problems the innocent gay men they hate on have to to through when HIV+.

>our
reddit needs to leave