Confederate statues in NC

My asshole governor Roy Cooper is going to take down our confederate statues, I'm so fucking mad it hurts. I want to stop this but I don't know what to do, I feel powerless. Most of the people in NC don't even want this but he's doing it anyways. Sup Forums What should I do?

Crowd fund buy it then put in your garden

Organize a rally with the people who don't want them taken down. If they're not willing to demonstrate then they don't really care if they are taken down or not.

If they are too comfortable or too scared of being doxed or hurt, then they aren't really concerned about the statues. You have to be willing to die to protect them

this. Organize a rally, spread flyers

Shut up, and take it in the ass like the degenerate racist you are. Thats what you do.

petition for a state museum of the confederacy
tell the governor to put all the statues in one place

They should be taken down, especially if they were built anytime after around 1880. Put them in a museum or melt them down. Why do you worship statues?

hahahaha u mad

b-b-but we need those statues! history! uhh... culture!!!

Same reason why there's statues of prominent Nazis all over Berlin!

I will take a racist over a leftist any day. At least a racist is a living thing.

On the plus side it infuriates the fuck out of everyone while protecting the statue from rabid Leftist ape mobs. As long as the statue is not melted down this is a win in disguise.

No there are statues commemorating how the Soviets killed and raped all women through the ages of 8-80 in Berlin instead

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning cities to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing about that instead of holding marches.

>Pro aris et focis is a Latin phrase used as the motto of many families, military regiments, and some educational institutions meaning "For God and country" or literally "For altars and hearths", but is used by ancient authors to express attachment to all that was most dear and venerable.
Everything

cool statue and great quote, shame to see it go.

They should replace the sataues with saints and I'd be happy.

Walk though any European city and you are in the presence of monuments to better men and women than yourself. They are part of the fabric of our history, collective culture and a connection to what was, is and will be.

Even those we now oppose serve equal purpose. It reminds us of it all. Every detail, lest we forget, for right or wrong. As a nation starved of culture as it is, wiping away any roots to your short history will only leave yourselves with less bearing. History is easily rewritten if you remove all trace of it, without history how can you successfully navigate the future?

hahahaha NO

the time for that is over. We stood by as Trump rallygoers were beaten, maced, spit on for over a year.

The time for "victimhood" is over

Daily reminder that your guy sperging out and killing a landwhale caused this mess. There's nothing you can do, you fucked up stormnigger

>Americans take down statues of American history but allow statues of Soviet propaganda to remain standing in Seattle
Really makes you think.

freedom.
surrender 1 inch. lose miles.

>We have to play the victim game.
you learned nothing

Ironic to be tearing down references to a civil war just as another one is brewing.

>I'm so fucking mad it hurts
lmao

Then we should compromise. Confederate statues get to stay up, with the caveat that they get to be fucked with and vandalized as much as the Lenin statue in Seattle. That is a fair deal.

white saints?
that's racist and anti-semetic.

black statues only.

Roy Cucker really wants to be a one-term governor, doesn't he? I didn't vote for the motherfucker before, and I won't vote for him the next time.

Amateur. Go back to leftypol until you learn to properly troll with decent bait.

>they should be taken down, especially if they were build "anytime" "after" "around" 1880
>melt them down
>worshipping statues
Only a marxist could be this disconnected from the faculties of abstract thought. You can't even conceive why this would mean something to people without opening your lunchbox full of buzzwords and assumptions for ideas. Nobody is worshipping the statues. They represent working class people dying for their communities. Confederate soldiers were not these ravenous ideologues like it is in the cartoon version of reality in your head. They were brave and honourable. But you wouldn't know what those words mean outside of applauding a tranny for mentally scarring a child at the YMCA.

So do something about it you fucking faggot.

TAKE THEM DOWN

Guard it with your life, maybe.

This one in particular is special to me and many others in NC and it represents the men who lost their lives in battle. I just don't have the heart to let it get taken down, especially when nobody here wants it to come down.

Confederate statues are only the beginning. Next you will be saying that statues of the founders aren't worth defending, because they owned slaves, or that statues of the WWII veterans should be torn down, because they presided over segregated America, then you will be saying that we should just let the left tear down any statue of any white person because whites benefit from privilege and by their mere existence are oppressing minorities. This is only the beginning for the left. You give an inch, they take a mile. It is exactly like their plan to ban guns.

We need to shut down all the left's attempts to frame our history as the history of oppressor vs oppressed, and their attempts to punish the oppressors. Every time they successfully do that it is a victory for the Marxists. Our adherence to liberal principles makes it easier. We need a good, accessible, articulated defense of hierarchy not based on Enlightenment, natural rights nonsense. Come on Curt Doolittle. Publish your shit already.

Not mad, just a little sad is all.

He has to pass it through the general assembly first nigga

bodily obstruct them you idiot, don't expect anyone else to do something you won't

In 2017 many neo marxists were coming out of the closet, previously pretending to be liberals. Next election cycle most will be removed.

Crowd fund buy it then put back

here is what will happen... this year it's the confederate statues.. next year it will be founding fathers, the year after it will be viet-nam war statues.. IT WILL NEVER END.

What is your poblem?
Your frieds in womens studies dept didnt fuck you this morning?

do you really care OP?

The cowardice of Republicans is amazing. They forget that Trump won the election, despite him being smeared as a rapist endlessly, because he did not back down. They always back down, that is why they lose. The media storm is a false storm. It is their fear of the wind that knocks them down and defeats them, not the wind itself. It is an illusion. It's amazing how they so eagerly accept the media's framing of what happened.

Why do you care? They tried to leave the country you "love" and start a new one. Why do you idolize a failed country's inbred generals? Go to Dubai if you want slaves back

Not a bad idea, but how would i go about pricing it tho?

Confederate statues are not meant to glorify the dead, but for us to remember the shit stain of a time period we went through. Blotting out this piece of history because of muh feelings seems like a nice way to repeat ourselves.

Sad. So you are a wannabe CSA white-skin frail son, skin like paper? Thankfully I have some hearty red pills for you, and yes, the scientific community has long agreed and there is A LOT of evidence for this (although highly suppressed in Nord America because muh pc culture). The originary whiteness mutation (melanin deficiency) caused the diseased to flee equatorial regions. Nearly all life on earth (except mutated white-skins) has evolved to thrive on photosynthetic nutrients, so when the whites migrated to Northern climes, naturally they grew weak, deficient in Vitamin D, among other fundamental micro-nutrients of the human race. Imagine! Humans, living on earth, literally BURNED by the sun! Frail and depressed, this actually degenerate, dying "race" was cared for by charitable darker-skinned members of the original tribes who compassionately accompanied the degenerate white-skins on their sojourn. The strong could have simply euthanized them, but through compassion and the development of morality, they transcended that biological tendency to euthanize the sick members of the tribe, at the expense of their own best interests. The sick whites were cared for, basically on life-support, which in many ways they still are to this day due to imperialism.
The West is still on life support, unable to sustain their civilizations without extracting resources and labor from the Global South. It is time the darker-skinned races finally cut the cord and let the whites die.

My problem's white people. I want to see you Alt-right Nazis genocided in the coming civil war

Find better boys to worship, my friend. White-skins are natural cheaters and back stabbers. They didn’t end up being called the white devil by every non-white group in existence for nothing. White-skins speak in forked tongues, squatting on multiple continents across the planet where entire nations are built on top of the corpses of people who they betrayed.

COMMIED - the memorial.
I bet germcucks chastity cages get rattled when they walk around that, thinking of their grannies taking vladimir and ghengises cocks.

Been there. Part of the unification was that the german government promised to upkeep this affront to germany and the various other monuments and memorials throughout the city. This one's within walking distance of their parliament. Sad.

Nothing. Worshiping statues is idolatry. Who's your daddy - Jesus or Robt E Lee?

HAHAHAH DAS RIGHT WHITIE WE'LL KILL YOU AND YOU'LL SAY THANK YOU, WHITIE

This.

It's the best way to placate people on both sides. Whiny Marxists don't have to get triggered by seeing a statue of an infantryman, and the statue can still be seen by the citizens if they want to.

But why do you hate white people?
Are you not white also?

Christianity is a kike religion that promotes egalitarianism.

it's not about worshiping statues

it's about preserving history and identity. There is a coordinated assault on white heritage and cultures in this country.

Remember that when all the statues, monuments, and memorials are removed.

I live in a small town, right in town, one block from a Confederate statue. We've already had 2 rallies. I'm glad I'm in the process of buying a home 4 miles out in the country. The alt-left is making life too complicated to live as a townie in small town NC.

Of course, Its history and its Irreplaceable. Downtown will never be the same with out it. Also are schools suck and kids don't get to learn shit about the civil war until they read the statues we have.

Don't worry user, the governor is losing support fast. Like even white democrats are fucking pissed at him right now. In Georgia we have had long battles with the negro and they always lose because even the white democrat in the south loves heritage over party.

Go back to leftypol ya degenerate.

If the confederacy were an ode to white culture then you deserve obamacare. Instititionalized stupidity is nothing to brsg about.

White culture and history is inherently racist and needs to be destroyed.

you're not getting it are you? They won't stop at Confederate statues. There are already calls to remove monuments to people like George Washington.

For every monument they take down we should go out and stand in it's place as cosplayer living monuments. Dress like General Lee and stand there. That would be hilarious. We could do it in 4 hour shifts.

Or raise money and replace each one with a Trump statue.

Chain yourself to it! I'll join you

you know what to do

No actually I never said I supported the confederacy I just care about preserving history and all the things we can learn from it.

Well i dont worship statues of george either. Who's your daddy? Who's your buddy? Jesus, or a statue of george?

There's something very communistish about tearing down historical monuments...

My governor said we didn't have to celebrate them but we shouldn't sanitize history either.

Lol go after the MLK statues.

Do it.

Chain yourself to the statue

>Also are schools suck

I can see that. :p

If it's important to you, then good luck with your fight.
Don't forget that your opponents are also human.

>For every monument they take down we should go out and stand in it's place as cosplayer living monuments. Dress like General Lee and stand there. That would be hilarious. We could do it in 4 hour shifts.

>be friends with a blackie
>could totally convince him to be a human step stool
>gen Lee posing like captain morgan on a black dude

nobody is worshiping statues dude.

You have to destroy those statues. Imaging if east europe would keep Lenin status intact. This is the same shit, they have to go down.

Cooper can't do anything

Our legislature saw this coming and made it illegal to remove confederate monuments.

These Antifa fags are coming for Silent Sam next week and I'll be there to defend it.

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK NOW OR THE WAR IS LOST!

>muh history

Why don't we just honor the people that fought.

thx, I certainly hope so dude.

surround the statue with land mines

Sorry opinions from commies mean very little to me.

>t. FBI

fuck off

Are there any Sup Forumsa/k/s stationed in Bragg that are willing to go AWOL to chain themselves to the statues?

>and you are in the presence of monuments to better men and women than yourself.

What does that have to do with confederate statues?

I have thought about that desu but I'm not sure how that would go down if i did.

that statue is from Wilmington, NC, the site of the only successful coup d'etat in US history

thx mate.

hell yea, keep fighting the good fight!

This. You can't move on from the past if you ignore it.

Fuck your confederate statues, you fucking losers.

AFAIK there's a NC State Law that says they can't be removed without state consent as they're historical landmarks. Could be wrong tho.

your whiny nazi faggot tears are delicious
thanks for stopping by

>need a law to consider statues as historical landmarks
i just realized just how bad things really are