Ben Shapiro is the only political commentator who matters

Ben Shapiro is the only political commentator who matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's certainly the shortest.

Ben being a White Sox fan explains all his viewpoints perfectly.

Shapiro and Molyneux are literally all you need. Tune in to the MSM for a laugh and to vomit at the propaganda, or just to watch the occasional happening.

Read more books and think for yourself, and intelligence will lead you in the right direction.

seems to be the only one not losing his shit

think he is half Vulcan

short lives matter

This guy loves Israel more than the USA, so fuck him tbqh.

>molyneux
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The only ones that matter are the ones who influence you. You get to discern which ones.

So you must be jewish

kike

Pretty sure he has Aspergers. I'm not saying this to be mean, but because he functions like a sperg. But he's high functioning and makes sense most of the time.

do you listen to him?!?

Ben is caching in on this alt-right debacle. He has had days to talk about what happened in Charlottesville, but it's been 24/7 Trump is bad, no matter what Trump says.

He's using his ex-Breitbart poast, and the fact some memes got sent his way to capitalize on this, and now that antifa are being seen as fucking WW2 tier heroes, he's desperately trying to say they are bad too.

Our country is in terrible shape, and Ben is doing everything in his power to kneecap Trump's war on the globalists.

Yeah, he's a fucking hero.

I like Dennis Prager and Andrew Klavan too, they're fucking based

HE IS LITERALLY A FUCKING ZIONIST
LITERALLY A FUCKING KEK
LITERALLY ONLY GETS POINTS FOR ONE THING
ONE FUCKING THING:
HE SPEWS OUT THE SAME "SJWS ARE SHIT" FAGGOTRY THAT HE LEARNED FROM GAMERGATE
THE REST OF HIS NASAL RETARDED FAGGOT-SPEECH IS
> STOP TRYING TO STOP US SUCKING BABY DICKS REEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU NIGGERS

>He has had days to talk about what happened in Charlottesville, but it's been 24/7 Trump is bad
No, it hasn't. He's been going hard against antifa as well.

dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro

hes a neocon kike. moving on.

Have you read the Torah that he follows?

shapiro is a piece of shit
a liar
a cuck
a self-confessed FUCKING ZIONIST

That's not true he has been fair but he is to easily triggerd by nazis cause he is an uber Jew

Ben's a sell out.

Frankly, I hope no blood as spilled at his Sept Berkley rally, but if it is, it's on him.

He has blown off the last few days to talk about antifa's role in Charlottesville, insteading making it about the mean tweets he got after white knighting for michelle fields.

He could have given the white power people plenty of shit, but at least educated his listeners about antifa...but didn't.

Now, antifa are elevated to hero status, and Ben fucking helped that happen.

His morality ends at his self promotion.

Arrogant Jew who cares about jews and jews only.

I'll skip.

He's alright as long as it doesn't involve Israel.

I'm becoming redpilled on the goyim, Sup Forums. They really are dumb and helpless, and will always need a Jew to handle their strategy and an argumentation for them.
Of course in the end the Jew only serves Jewish interests, but that's just the way of the world. There's nothing to be done about it.

THATS FROM TODAY DIPSHIT

its too late, he missed the cycle, and now the narrative is set in stone.

His Antifa criticisms are too late now

Case in point, if I wasn't such a stupid goy maybe I'd be able to edit a sentence without fucking it up.

Lol molyneux is as bad as msm.

>HE IS LITERALLY A FUCKING ZIONIST
Based.
This is fake news tho

Shapira is a never trumper. so fuck her for that.
but she is a smart cunt who wants supremacy for her hooked nose race.

same ideals, wrong side.

>A Zionist is literally all you need
>A literal cult leader is literally all you need

Nu-pol, everyone.

Fuck off ben!

He's a kike with a woman's voice

He is a zionist you fucking goy.
why would you ever trust a zionist jew demagogue?

He was going hard against Antifa on Monday's show. As soon as he was back, he was talking about how evil Antifa is.

True or False: Donald Trump has "disavowed" kkk/nazi's a shot ton

TRUE

I listen to Benji, and he has literally done nothing but ream Trump because it wasn't a "good enough" disavowal.

Ben is self promoting shill. He's been joking about being the #1 victim of alt-right for months, but now it's all about being super serious.

He has a huge following, and after the damage is done, he's trying to clean up the fact that he was too busy VIRTUE SIGNALING about how moral and great he is, instead of pointing out that people with a permit and the 1st amendment were fucking attacked by a violent mob.

Molymeme is a fact hating hack

Shapiro is alright for being in the "traditional conservative small government" camp but he's not that interesting, always good to balance yourself out and listen to multiple viewpoints though, if you have the time

/ourguy/ then
true news

stop shilling your shit

He says that everyone in his family talks and acts like that and that's the reason why, but maybe they're all high functioning aspies

You need some love, Muhammed Al-Naci.

Wrong.

If you can get pass the at-times unnecessary Trump criticism for the sake of criticising Trump and Israel dindu nuffin, he actually rounds out your conservative media intake

daily wire headlines from shapiro himself

MORE LEFTIST OVERREACH: Leftists, Media Compare Antifa To WWII Allies
>from today, too late now

President Trump Just Made All The Alt-Right's Dreams Come True
>boo trump and alt-right

No, This Isn't What Democracy Looks Like
>mobs r dumb

The Seductive Tactics Of The Alt-Right
>aimed at Sup Forums

Shapiro At 'National Review': America Has Twin Cancers, Antifa And The Alt-Right
>guess which one gets more coverage?

7 Things You Need To Know About The Charlottesville Violence And White Supremacist Terror Attack
>alt-right primer

go look at his twitter feed and see what angles he's been pushing...

I don't believe that Benji is a leftist agent, but he was more interested in telling the sad story of a a rich jewish pundit who trolls the shit out of people, but when he gets trolled its alt-right hate. He's played into identity politics, as he damns everyone else who does, that is, when he's not to bust telling his audience how moral he is.

All jews are scum. They infiltrate every idea, and pervert it with their own blend of propaganda to trigger those of opposite beliefs to give them fodder.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

He is evil piece of jew

>A Jew is the only source you should trust
Funny how that works, huh?