Why do a lot of leftists look like this? Is there a direct correlation to the beard and authoritarianism?

Why do a lot of leftists look like this? Is there a direct correlation to the beard and authoritarianism?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/XSYBoF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're fucking hispter cucks, what more reason do you need?

They are lowT numales who go bald early and try to compensate by growing beards

Uh I don't know but here most leftists have just shitty stubble.
Glasses on the other hand seems to be a common trait

They all want to look like Karl Marx, the kang of Israel

Short answer

Islamic authoritarianism, even though ir conflicts with the beliefs of the alt-left

fashion is a trend amongst faggots I think

I thought baldness was related to high T

it's a disguise.

I live in portland, and I can smell these shits from a mile away. I don’t even want to go outside anymore, that’s how bad it is.

Please nuke the city and take me down with it, I’m tired of living

Daily reminder that these "master race" faces call others beta/numale/etc

A pic is worth a thousand words, as they say

They are taking masculinity and destroying it.

Beards, tattoos, bodybuilding etc

Possibly. Maybe the beard is something that democidal people tend to go towards.

It can be caused by both

Because these arent artificial creation of masculinity right.

You know body-building is a jewish invention? All of the first body builders were jews.

>be a skin worshipper
>look like a fucking joke

What exactly is wrong with the people in this picture? They look perfectly normal, probably a bit above average.

They look like low T betas to me trying to compensate. And Im gay, I can tell such things.

>Those handcuffs on the wall's size...
>those scared dogs...

My god....

My guess is that it's some kind of mimicry. To most leftists victimhood is the most desireable trait. Muslims are the ultimate victims of evil white racists in their worldview, thus they try to look like muslims

Or it's what said

They're effeminate soyboys hiding their weak jawlines. Fat guys (of all political persuasions) do it to hide their chubby chinny chins too, see

Now why would you think like that?

Shouldn't Sawyer be working on Pillars of Eternity 2?

> Implying the neo-nazis are not authoritarian faggots.

it's a shitty trend

glasses and beard

that's what hairlets keep telling themselves

Soy and self-hatred reduces their T to critical levels, to counter-act the unattractive hyper-effeminate look this gives them, they grow beards.

The beard is how you signal manhood when you weigh 80 pounds and have a round face.

> tfw test levels tested high but still look slightly effeminate and soft because I got my mother's looks

I don't know how to deal with this feel. Some days I look ok but. . . At least I know if I ever have daughters they will be good looking like my mom. Seems men in my family get looks from mother so I really need to find a tall good looking girl.

why do people keep posting this guy?

Most of the population has some form of visual impairment. The percentage is higher among East Asians.

You sound like a huge faggot holy shit

> chinny chins

post pic you faggot

it comes from a subconscious desire to be manly in a feminized society where masculinity is looked down upon

Because people much uglier and less successful than that guy keep projecting.

imgur.com/XSYBoF6

Happy?

It's because they want to look like an "intellectual", a bohémien

Kind of like how a lot of white "nationalists" like sporting pseudo fifties side parts and militaristic buzz cuts.

There is a trend of turn-of-the-20th-century facial hair and haircuts, its not directly related to faggot leftists. It just so happens that faggot leftists want to be trendy.

looks like a skinhead neo nazi

And I assume these guys want to look poor and uneducated?

But wait, they ARE also poor and uneducated.

Pretty much exclusively this. It's a hipster fashion trend. It's definitely overstayed its welcome, surprised it hasn't burned out yet.

They all look normal and even attractive.
t.woman

You don't know a thing about them. What I know is that you would shit your pants if you saw them.

That being said, the odds are probably high they're poorer than you are (if you live in the 1st world). And there's a good explanation for that: their country was enslaved by communists for over 50 years

>Is there a direct correlation to the beard and authoritarianism?

>Sup Forums thinks it isn't authoritarian

top kek

they're bugmen. people who watch overwatch streams until 2 in the morning before watching a few doctor who episodes and ending the night by posting on neogaf. the word ''cockgoblin'' personified

That's a lot of testosterone, it looks like. What the fuck are you smoking? Strong jawlines in all the adults, not the kids yet, but they probably will too. Well, no one there looks fat either.

1 guy from that photo has more testosterone than 10 numale lefties. Kys faggot

No, I assume their highest level of education is elementary school and they work shitty jobs if they have any because they dont have a high enough IQ to hold a job which requires any mental labor like doctor or scientist.

Sounds like you're triggered

when you're definitely not projecting whatsoever

le triggered maymay XD

owned haha

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

Yeah because football hooligans and far right parties tend to be full of well adjused educated people.

Sounds reasonable.

where did i say this

You implied I was projecting that football hooligans and other low class retards who go out on the streets in shitty Easter Euro countries tend to be high IQ intellectuals who use reason and logic to send their message rather than dressing up as cheap Russkie security guards from 90s action movies?

Because they're trying to emulate pic related,
and - for some reason - they think growing a beard
is going to do that for them instead of actually
growing balls and being a fucking man.
No matter. They'll find out soon.

sage

They look like retarded steroid-abusing meatheads. Probably fuck each other up the ass while helping each other to inject roids in the gym locker room too.

neither do you, clearly.

Well if you're assumptions are true then at least they have a proper manual labour job, not some lower tier cuck job at coffee shop or clothing shop like you're average bearded bohemien

They're not dumb enough to realise that flooding Europe with Africans and Arabs is a bad idea

>numale beard
check
>numale glasses
check
>dead eyes
check
Yeah

Guessing so the peaceful salafist refugees can blend in more easily

More of a correlation between hipster fashion and the left.

It's hereditary and there is nothing you can do to stop it. It's somewhat funny, because women typically don't like balding men, so they go after non-bald men and have children - except the premature balding gene is carried by the mother's father.

High DHT causes balding.
Testosterone and high DHT are not correlated

DHT is strongly affected by stress, along with many other hormones.

the beard resemble karl max, their leader

What exactly is the difference between a normal beard and a numale beard? Because I don't think beards have any relation to anything. His face looks weak, but it has nothing to do with his beard. I've had a beard my entire adult life. I'm right wing. I'm not going to shave it off just because some cucks have them too. I have a strong jaw with or without it, so I don't get this newfound hatred of beards that Sup Forums has.

>What exactly is the difference between a normal beard and a numale beard?
"numale beard" is code for "I'm a teenager and I haven't grown facial hair yet".

un sheered sheep
sheep gonna sheep

beards are a sign of high t my dude

>link to imgur
>on a imageboard
just how fucking new are you, dumb fucking cunt?

Fuck you they do not get to co op the beard. Jealous beardlet spotted.

The lack of styling.Its just uncontrolled growth with no regard of style,full of oils and other grooming products.
Im dont like beards,its unprofessional and tells things about you,like you are lazy to shave,and you are insecure,and alike.

This statement is simply retarded

A beta beard is a giant unkempt mess

This is what a normal person beard looks like

That looks like shit to me. Looks like some drunk alcoholic fag that has lost control of his life and can't decide between growing a beard or shaving it off.

My beard is wild and unkempt(ish). I've always kept it wild. Not for some hippie cause, but because I like it. I just don't get this obsession with being clean shaven or having stubble. My beard is awesome, and I'm not going to get rid of it due to some unfounded stigma around it.

My county is 97% white and about 87% voted for Trump.
A huge percentage of the men wear bushy beards now.
They don't wear the faggy looking glasses though.
They're not hipsters.
Here it represents a cultural continuity with our hillbilly rebel past.