MUELLER IS /OURGUY/ MORE EVIDENCE

Today we find out that

>Top FBI Investigator Quits Mueller's Witch-Hunt Team (TO MOVE TO FBI HR DEPARTMENT)

and also we find out that

>The #FBI reopening our FOIA case is a historic move & a huge step forward in our fight for truth & justice.

Mueller is the reason for these new developments, he's still /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html
youtu.be/o7qCZjgxBkA?t=36
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

things might start getting interesting now that Trump has a new FBI director in place
before it was Comey
the interim director was McCabe
now it's this Christopher Wray guy

I don't know if he's /ourguy/ status, or if he 'found' some integrity.

Move to HR as chief and have access to all employee records. Able to find all the moles that Obama installed as puppets in the FBI.

What a time to be alive

The theory is this.

Mueller was just as deep state as everyone else. He literally delivered the uranium to Russia. I think Trump pardoned him and Manafort. and Mueller is going after the deep state as the biggest fuck you by having one of their own do it.

bump. finally a nonslide thread

plz bump more guys dont let this slide

"Counter espionage chief" to FBI HR hot dayum

What the fuck conspiracy are you Nazis going on about? Can't you see that you are all hurting the nation? How many more innocent people must die before you disavow Drumpf???

Well never disavow Trump. He's going to free mankind from the Kikes.

Literally nothing will make us not like Trump don't you understand that? We see that the entire power structure is against him. The same power structure that keeps us down.

You're shilling to literally stay enslaved...You're a useful idiot prolly shilling to get money for this weeks meth fix.

Day of the rake is coming

If the President is clever, and I think he is, he'll dangle that pardon over their heads until he gets results. Or order Sessions to not pursue so the optics aren't fucked up.

Also, I think we're at the point where we can just disregard leafposting. I don't encourage my children to speak over adults.

>He is a friend of mine
As God Emperor would say

Hannity keeps also harping on about how the Uranium deal is the biggest scandal out there right now, he also keeps telling his viewers to "wait and see" and hasn't been as outraged about mueller lately. Could get interesting

Uranium is the tip of the iceberg.

Wait until you find out Obama spied on over 20 million americans for shits and gigles.

Do you think Trump is keeping the war of words alive about the false flag staged insider job Charlotteville riots so when the FBI announces the arrests of the conspirators the media and Deep state's heads will explode? Hope they catch the Agent who really drove the car into the crowd. maybe to disperse the crowd from snipers circling above in the helicopter? Theory but very plausible. Ex Obama CIA genocide expert Brennan Gilmore is now advisor to Mayor Michael Signer. They seemd to pull all the strings. Gilmore made himself the media spokesperson/witness.

Bumpity bump bump

They have known this for a while, it's why they are going all in on the Nazi thing, because the Russia story is dead

> (OP)
>things might start getting interesting now that Trump has a new FBI director in place
>before it was Comey
>the interim director was McCabe
>now it's this Christopher Wray guy

I've heard Wray is comey lite

This. It's getting closer folks. This is why the libtards are chipping out. They are running on borrowed time and know it

also because of this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

IMO:
The death at Charlottesville was the official kickoff of the Purple Revolution.
Everyone knew it would come..just not when.
No action Trump can take will be 'approved'.
The entire Trump voting base is now 'racist/nazi' etc.
Trump still has plans in place, but it just got kicked to a new level.
This is Soros/McCain/HRC specialty. They've done it for decades.
But, I think Trump still has some surprises for them.

Bump because Mueller is /ourguy/

I NEED HELP IN THIS THREAD POLL 137760177
DEMS ARE TRUE FASCISTS

Notice the pics at the funeral service today:
Purple everywhere.
Antifa showed up with baseball bats to the funeral.

We are in full revolution.

>I've heard Wray is comey lite

From who?

Yep. All the news has talked about now is the car attack. Russia crap is donzo for now. This actually works on trumps favor. Once again he takes the backlash and heat from all this nazi crap and in the meantime russia narrative is btfo. All eyes are on trump and Mueller can move more pieces in place with no media eyes on him.
Teflon Don strikes again

Checked and yes, we are getting closer to some crazy shit...

He'sI tersely going in there with the help of Wray to purge the FBI.

Mueller might actually be our guy.

you know what i haven't heard in a while?
leaks, of any type. calm before the storm?

Peter Strzok is the guy who investigated Clinton's emails in the first place. Him quitting means one of two things;

1: The Jews forced him out of the investigation to protect Hitlery Clinton,

2: He was asked to quit because the investigation has steered back towards Clinton, and his previous involvement biases him.

Clinton is under investigation;

>cnn.com/2017/08/10/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-federal-judge/index.html

LOCK HER UP!

That's be a short fucking revolution shortly ending with a bunch of swigning traitors in purple suits.

Doesn't matter y'alls is still nazis lol

And now I understand why you have to shill on this website. You're legitimately too retarded to accomplish anything else in your pathetic existence.

Is this how you pay for your meth addiction?

You mad? Hey didya see the new study proving conservatives have small penises lmao

Nah, did you see the news that DoJ has 1 million + soros connected IP addresses. You're fucked.

Omg I'm so scared lol. Enjoy the impeachment proceedings btw ,':o)

You people are losing, that's why you have to push SO goddamn hard when you have a one win. Keep using your strategy because Trump has always overcome and he will overcome this.

Awww did the wittle twump cuck get twiggered??? ;^)

im hopeful that this is true, but not yet convinced

He moved to FBI HR dept...
Access to more records?

Lol, never change Democrats.

>Vrummm.....

I don't know if you're LARPing or what, but this made me laugh.

So, has Mueller still not given any interviews or on-the-record statements this entire time?

How many have died?

found castro, whoops sorry i mean trudeau

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>everyone's figured out Mueller's /ourguy/
>Deep State panic
>forcing their hand to start the Purple Revolution early and oust Trump before the indictments start coming in

Hold on to your fucking butts

You don't move that far up in a government bureaucracy like the US without being a true believer in our (((shared values)))

This thread shall not die

Wait till you find out Obama and Clinton.

> Caused the Arab Spring (a color revolution) to benefit the Muslim Brotherhood
> Tried to do an Arab spring in the USA (the current SJW propaganda campaign)
> embezzled the financial crisis bank judgements to fund this.
> Smuggled weapons from the USA to mexico and back to equip radicals (fast and furious)
> Created the russia narrative to justify it.
> And is deliberately fostering violence in the USA.

The only weak part in this entire case is that it's so nuts people won't believe it unless it is delivered to them very gradually and is VERY well documented.

He's going to uncover the decades old deep state too

>embezzled the financial crisis bank judgements to fund this.

didn't they kill the lawyer that tried to bring this to court?

Bump

>Top FBI Investigator Quits Mueller's Witch-Hunt Team (TO MOVE TO FBI HR DEPARTMENT)
Sounds like Mueller needs an insider to root out certain undesirable elements who might be destroying evidence or otherwise trying to hinder the criminal probe on Trump

I get the feeling from Trump's CIA speech that FDR actually stocked the CIA with communists from the outset. That was why Bay of Pigs failed, etc.

Trump mentioned in that speech that his uncle founded DARPA, which was founded at the same time - he also said "I'm going to build you guys a new building. Not like the old one, I'm going to build it *right* this time. No columns... you get that? No columns...."

I think we're going to have to rewrite a lot of history.

Meant to quote you in that thread.

Hopeful Bump

Someone explain how this is good or bad or whatever

learn to format new fag, or even better GET THE FUCK OUT

Forgetting Bush with the Orange Revolution in Ukraine in the mid-200s

And then Obama with Orange Revolution II:Nazi Boogaloo in 2014

Just another proof Obongo was Bush 3.0

Bump

Like Hannity keeps saying, tick tock, tick tock libshits

He's going to take out the 5th column. Watch this clip.

youtu.be/o7qCZjgxBkA?t=36

"perhaps longer than that"

This is the start of a new world.

>maybe to disperse the crowd from snipers circling above in the helicopter?

???

I'm afraid to believe Mueller's really /our guy/
I want so much for it to be true but we've been burnt before.

He found a get out of jail card.

First it was Russians. Now it's Nazis. What's next? Is the left going to accuse us of bring Brits now?

bump
what's the significance of this?

I think Trump has been planning this operation for a decade.

Literally EVERYTHING that has happened, even the mis-steps, is part of this plan. Flynn resigning, Mueller, Comey... even Mooch, Preibus and McMaster.... it's all a very skillfully done operation.

If there were any *real* enemies of Trump in the white house, they are in Guantanamo now. Everything that has been leaked to the media is a well produced reality TV show.

The significance is this:

1) This guy is counter-intelligence. So his job is rooting out spies. He has done his job on the Mueller team.

2) He is now moving to the FBI to root out spies there.

3) He was hired by Christopher Wray, a Trump appointee. So that means that Trump thinks this guy is a patriot.

4) If a patriot was working in Mueller's team in counterintel, it means that Mueller is a patriot as well.

well thats nuts. why isn't the media reporting this?

>4) If a patriot was working in Mueller's team in counterintel, it means that Mueller is a patriot as well.

Alternatively, it could be Trump tipping his hand to Mueller - By the way, your counter-intel guy you have been working with for 5 months was my guy.

>

The media reports nothing of any value at all.

If you tell normal people this shit they look at you like you're crazy. Don't even try. Watch this week's presser to see how distorted and insane the media and public are.

Yeah,
All good points.
This has forced me to renew my faith in God.

The only reason why I give any credibility to this is because the media is working at autistic levels to get Trump impeached. There is clearly something going on.

If you guys want to know what is actually going on, this (probably deliberately) leaked white house memo outlines the *real* conspiracy that is in play.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/

>He literally delivered the uranium to Russia.
he delivered a tiny sample for use as evidence in a criminal investigation
tell the whole truth or stfu

I don't get it explain.

thanks user, nice summary
yeah I read that a few days ago and agree with everything in it, why hasn't it been bigger news? Where's the guy who wrote it?

You have to realize that very few people are prepared to understand that document. It's so far outside the average person's reality it might as well be about aliens.

You need to be a conspiracy nut to even entertain most of the ideas in that document.

No doubt high-level military and intelligence people of every country in the world fully understand what this means. I'm sure it has red-pilled a number of mid-level european intelligence and military people who were not involved in the conspiracy and not aware of what is going on.

Bump

He's here.

Praise Kek. May we enter a new paradigm of peace an prosperity. May humanity take control of our destinies once again.

Well that was some read, or memo.
Thanks.
We need Flynn reinstated, bottom line.

>You have to realize that very few people are prepared to understand that document

this

Bump

What's the 5th column?

Everything I read in that memo seemed spot the fuck on. I was surprised this wasn't bigger news. I figured that's what all of this goddamned leftwing spam over the past 2 or 3 weeks was about. Trying to drown out a government document that's laying out what's going on in plan language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

The Deep State
The Illuminati
The Baby eating satan worshippers
The secret societies.

Basically THE BIG LIE is real and there is one grand conspiracy that connects to every other conspiracy.

You notice how not one media entity is talking about Trump saying the alt left? Almost like they don't want that term to gain ground.

DISINFO THREAD

really conjurez contemplation

that's a report on the memo
where's the memo

lol, you scared?