Among all of the other ethnic groups/populations on Earth...

Among all of the other ethnic groups/populations on Earth... Why it has to be Chinese and Indians to be more than 1 billion?

They have more fertile land maybe?
Idk, each of them having nukes close to each other could solve the situation overnight

But Europe has some good fertile lands too yet we're around 700 million?

So the white can -

just think about it, if an alien lands on earth, the chances of the first meeting between humans and aliens will be between a chink/poo and an alien.

chinks and poos will be the baseline of the concept of humanity to ayys.

we're fucked.

Because they are a prolific people, unlike white bois and frigid whitey gals. It's not that hard.

Loool.

Well the average human already looks like a half chink

It'll be this.

Dont you have some street to shit?

because they are not really a single homogenous ethnic group, arent there 10-20 compleatly different languages in china?

I quite like indian girls but maybe that's just the med in me, on a lifelong quest to BLEACH

Let alone india. North indian languages are closer to european or to perian ones than to the languages of the south

North-western indians are genuinely beautiful.
South and East.. meh.

Thank God it's them; both Chinese and Indians are pro-white. Hopefully the Chinese will force birth control on Africa before they breed everyone else out.

Agrarian societies need a lot of labor, ie. kids are falling from sky like rain. If they have enough food to support them, population explodes. Industrial societies don't need farm hands, so people cut back on procreation. Europe could have gone to 1 billion if it hadn't started industrializing during the 19th century.

>Thank God it's them; both Chinese and Indians are pro-white
What?

Both races like white culture and want to preserve it, and both countries are among the most radically nationalist in the world.

Because back then you need to have 7 kids in order to support your farm.
If you are a merchant then you need to have at least four kids lest one or more die from diseases.
If you are some rich landlord/noble/general then having 5 concubines and 10 kids is a sign of wealth and power

No, China is pro-China. Behind the scenes, Chinese hate the West, because they think the West ruined them and enslaved them, and now they need to take back the world as the rightful and only world power. Chinese think that China is the only great civilization and the center of the world.

Indians are more pragmatic.

Because they both have basically a continent for themselves. Also, they are not a humogenous group, but consist of many, partly very different cultures.

true of india perhaps, but china is quite homogenous

>Chinese hate the West
Westerners fucking hate the West; that doesn't mean they don't love our culture.

The fanciest homes in China can be done up in traditional Chinese style, but often are done up as European mansions. Symphonies in China sell out in seconds. White people are hired in China so the company can say it has a white person. China currently demands more maids trained in French cooking than the world can supply.

And don't get me started on India, where people covets white skin and strives to learn French to seem cultured. Japan and Korea love Western culture, too, and have found ways to enjoy our culture while keeping theirs pure.

Yes, it sucks that Western culture has to effectively crash on the couch of other great civilizations, but at least these nations like us.

>Chinese hate the West, because they think the West ruined them and enslaved them

Not really, Chinese people ""hate"" the west because they are bitter about missing out on the Colonial Scramble and getting knocked off from being a superpower. It's more akin to Germans being butthurt about the British, just on a larger scale.

u stay away from my wimminz cuckboi

kek those are qt3.141...s

>missing out on the Colonial Scramble
Ironic, because they're probably gonna be the ones to fulfill Rhodes' dream of a Cape Town-Cairo railway.

I don't think that Indians are fond of "white culture" or at least fond of whites. Since the British...

Left: makeup
Right: makeup + dozens of hours of repeated cosmetic surgery

I'd take the poos over the ching chongs any day.

>Westerners fucking hate the West
No shit Sherlock.