What's going to happen to based blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=y7zWQmIAotg

I just got done watching this video and it reminded me that there is a handful of based niggers out there like ThatGuyT and ect who really do care about white issues and, if a civil war does spark off, will most likely join up fighting for the white side. My question is what happens after the war? Do we partition a small parcel of land in the ethno state and give it to these based blacks or do we send them back to Africa? What's the verdict on this issue from Sup Forums. Personally, I rather just give them some land in the ethno but keep them completely segregated on a group level.

>based
>black
get out

They gotta go back, all of them

anyone who embraces the constitution, law, and (traditional) american values is my brother. i would fight along side anyone of any race creed color, back to back against overwhelming forces. love the brotherman, fuck the otherman.

they can live with us in my book

HOPEFULLY THEY GO BACK TO AFRICA

They can choose to lead the black ethnostate or live in the part of America that is not an ethnostate (for those that don't care/mixed race/etc)

Send them back to Africa.

Not necessarily out of pure disgust, but so Africa would gain persons who are at least competent and level-headed enough to be the spark that helps in contributing to finally building a functional society over there. They'd stay out of 'ebil ray ciss' Western countries for good if they had any semblence of civilization over there.

If it comes down to actual fighting in the streets I guarantee you "based blacks" and any other minority will be able to fight with whites. Even in Rhodesia they had blacks fighting with the whites. The "white supremacy" is a media meme. There was an asian guy marching in CV, why wasn't he attacked by the "white nationalists and nazis"??

Because race isn't really that big of an issue to the right and if they stand with the ideas they're for the most part accepted, except by the fbi/cia deep state infiltrators trying to sink this movement.

People like them are my neighbour; I don't want my children to have children with them, but I respect these black people. They should go back to Africa and make i a great Continent, fighing together with their brothers and sisters against those African tyrants who are keepingtheir people in a state of almost slaery and extreme poverty.

He can identify as a dark-skinned white man. Problem solved.

niggers have to constantly be reminded that they're niggers, otherwise they will start to believe in their own bullshit. i would lose it at some point.

based blacks will be endlessly persecuted by their fellow unbased blacks to the point where they are ashamed of having been black. Look at all the terms thrown at any right leaning black person, automatically they are called an uncle tom or something otherwise racially demeaning. Blacks will always kill/harm their fellow blacks before others.

im dissapoint fellow mick, she was very based

oh fuck off. We need to be realistic. The US is NEVER going to be all white. Its not.

if any non white wants to fight for our side, then more the merrier.

and yes, Im white.

I just want my side to fucking prevail and get through this twilight zone madness were experiencing.

>based blacks

No such thing

This was tried with Liberia and the native Africans just ended up slaughtering the American Blacks out of resentment.

>US, early 1800s, movement to resettle American free blacks and freed slaves to Africa
>By 1867, more than 13k Black Americans had moved to Liberia
>They intermarried largely within their community, creating a distinct ethnic group based around western cultural values
>Didn't identify with the indigenous Africans, viewed them as other/primitive
>Forced natives to assimilate to western culture thru the use of schools/religion
>France/UK caused Liberia to lose valued territory producing a setback for the countries growth
>A economic policy is later implemented to attract foreign investment
>Between 1944-1970, the value of foreign investments increased two hundredfold.
>1950-1960, Liberia experienced an average annual growth of 11.5%
>With the expansion of the economy, revenues from the government was utilized to modernize infrastructure
>Capital streets were paved, public sanitation system was installed, hospitals were built, and a literacy program was launched
>several thousand kilometers of roads were built, as was a railway line to transfer iron from coastal mines for export.
>The Port of the capital transformed into a free port to encourage trade.
>Early 1960s, Liberia is enjoying its first era of prosperity due to policies and efficient use of resources
>Liberia earns the reputation of being a pro-Western influence in West Africa
>1980, a military co-op lead by a group of native Africans who never integrated and despised the westernized Blacks took power
>Americo-Liberian government officials are executed and the natives took control of Liberia
>Natives viewed the Americanized blacks the same way they viewed white colonizers
>Civil war breaks, country becomes permanent shit hole.

They can be based (and free of white oppression) in the black ethnostate, I'm sure it will be just like Marvel comics!

That's the story of the human race, it's not limited to merely one race.

>Forced natives to assimilate to western culture thru the use of schools/religion
here lies the issue...

Explain, please.

Yeah, can you elaborate for me.

Go shill for tax cuts and the free market in Africa, nigger.

>mfw we have a good chance on owning African someday.

Assimilation lasts until the people who subjogated the natives stay in the place they took oer; look at India, Pakistan, all the places which were under the Empire. As soon as the British left, these places turned back one century. Same goes for those African Countries where there were whites; no, I don't agree with colonization. But once you start to do that, better not stop.