WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Is he, dare I say it /ouratheist/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897067391309541376
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhhh hes mocking drumpf

lol, he doesnt even know how true that statement is

Is this real? I thought Dawkins is somewhat intelligent.

He was being sarcastic which is a mistake since liberals don't process sarcasm.

And apparently shill faggots don't either.

richard ''the real holocaust'' dawkins

>Noted sexist and islamophobe Richard Dawkins makes shocking anti-Semitic comments

>D-DAWKINS NO

that would make a pretty decent brain meme

This

Underrated.

He doesn't know what Antifa/BLM actually is (or just making a joke)

that got the old gears a turning

it's called sarcasm. But I wouldn't expect you brain dead inbred nazi idiots to understand the concept.

Is he?

Jews killing jews

Dawkins is a fucking idiot. And he's trying to win back his SJW fans to keep speaking at colleges.

You can't be both atheist and somewhat intelligent.
>millions of cells randomly formed extremely complex interdependent systems by complete and total accident

>Jews for being Jews
TOP KEK

Lol, what the heck they did that to that guy. He went from skeptic realist to full blown retard SJW. What a transformation.
Are they holding his family hostage? Atheistic piece of shit wouldn't mind, so what else? Maybe he has enough of ostracism from his main target group
He's definitely above average

>Jews for being Jews
So completely justified?

>and yet can't human teeth right

A redpill disguised as satire he is /ouratheist/

This one must be the white algerian

Because machines never malfunction amiright

>showing environmental influence as a disprove of intelligent design
Your stupidity would be a better prove against it. But God created us in different forms and shapes, so stupid people are needed too - for diversity

Communist Jews who were trying to implode/destabilize Germany were the ones that actually got put in the Death Camps. Everyone else got put in the much more numerous POW/Labor Camps.

[KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Between 1918 & 1940 was a very interesting time for Europe & put many gears in motion.

but its true

>Sup Forums is so used to using "Jews" as an insult that their first instinct is that he's insulting Jews

oh rly
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897067391309541376

Of course.

what timeline we at?

Honestly I think it's just money. Imagine you make some decent cash writing books popular with edgy kids, you're well known and speaking at campuses is easy revenue. So you notice campuses are turning ultra leftist, you just parrot whatever they say and edgy teens/brainwashed college kids keep buying your books and paying for you to tell them whatever they want to hear. It's like those TV pastors that turn out to be totally non-religious but they did it anyway because being charismatic and saying Jesus a few times gets a lot of money from impressionable people.

No because only 50% of his claim is accurate.

Nice slide

It is easy user. The structure of the jaw and the development of the teeth is crucially influenced by your diet. If you eat mainly soft things your jaw wont develop correctly and so wont your wisdom teeth. You have to chew on hard things a lot as a healthy diet should contain such plus very important omega 3 fatty acids.

based negrito bimbo

Machines are made by men, who are flawed.

It's sarcasm OP. He's comparing holocaust denial to Trump's statements to the press about Charlottesville.

I love sarcasm. You can never tell if it's sarcasm or not. Let's you say just about anything.

We are all africans is no longer true, "sciance" retard still cant accept it.

Lol no tons of British middlewits like him get sucked off because of their accent and pomposity and you Americans lap it all up.

So an infallible being creates malfunctioning machines?
>I am going to spout shit I dunno about cause tooth's grow defiantly comes from the conditions where the person is from. Even tho this is a common occurrence through out the world.
You actually believe that bs?

You can. Atheism is the last step towards believing in God KeK Holy Spirit Pepe and His son Trump..

Lol someone meme him into becoming a Nazi like they did to Tay Tay.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/

learn from at least he has a valid argument about the teeth.

Time for redpills on twitter?

Don't think there are any nazis in America who were gassing Jews.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

H O N O R A R Y

There weren't any nazis gassing jews

intelligent design does not imply perfect design

Reinhard Dawkins is at it again!

Ain't it funny how it backfires for Dawkins.

And even when we all were, you have to remember that niggers were the only race that went back there.

Dawkins didnt thought about how his stament can be missinterpreted.

If he was /ouratheist/, he would use his skeptic atheism to question the "killing Jews" narrative.

>when u want to be sarcastic but u end up saying how it is

ALWAYS

"Aware of both"

"Aware"

He hasnt read them

>antifa is an ethnicity

what was the evolutionary advantage for humans developing this?

It appears to be sarcasm, but if you take it at face value, lmao.

is this real? looks fake

>the soviets weren't to blame

i can't take this willful ignorance anymore

>killing people is unforgivable
>but it was the jews, so it was justified
this is what his mean

>Jews for being Jews

Ignoring the November Revolution
Ignoring the fact the Judea declared war on Germany

Oh, and that mention of there only being 600,000 german jews........totally fake news guys, they meant 6,000,000, they just forgot the extra zero.

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

VEEeeeEEEEeeEEeeeYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyYYYY!!!!!

Yeah because antifa was just standing around quietly and politely "being antifa" when the big bad nazi came along...

fucking dumb analogy

No one is trying to justify anyone dying.

They're just pointing out that violence and bad behavior exist on both sides.

And just like people keep omitting everything communists, Jews and the Allies did at the time, people keep omitting what antifa does, and don't even want to address it. The media completely covers it up. Even just saying "both sides are bad" isn't acceptable to them.

I always liked him.

Dude, don't try to reason with creationists, they literally believe in fairy tales.

Jews for being killed by nazis
fixed