Well faggots what do you fucking think? I found this on 8ch hwnd|-|. What the fuck is LeCuck doing now?

Well faggots what do you fucking think? I found this on 8ch hwnd|-|. What the fuck is LeCuck doing now?

What the hell

what the fuck is this? 28 Narcissus, NW6 1TH? I thought it was in a secret location in NYC

OP is a fag, location is actually NYC but we need to tail LeCuck to find it.

here it is
It's our sworn duty, as 4channers and members of Sup Forumsel-air to get this fucking flag.
The other autistic cunts think they can throw us off by putting us on the wrong trail? They thought wrong.
Fuck LeCuck. It's time to steal the flag.
The flag is on the east coast, I believe it to be within New York City.
So the mission is simple. Get as many NYC anons as possible and scour the city. Find Shia and tail him.
If you end up getting to the suspected building, write the address down and go back.

I heard LeCuck was in NYC as well. Fake news.

Fucking bullshit faggots he is in NYC with a fake stream up. Its the only way we are going to divide that LeCuck nigger faggot

fucking jewish kike, the britfags mislead us. The real shit is in NYC.

Faggot

What is with these faggots with their NYC conspiracy. This is obviously where it is at. Cia niggers.

nigga this fake, its in new york

>What the fuck is LeCuck doing now?
Hopefully he is checking into rehab.

bump can we get some NY fags in here

Faggot above is right you niggers.

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US HE WILL NUT INSIDE USHE WILL NUT INSIDE USHE WILL NUT INSIDE USHE WILL NUT INSIDE USHE WILL NUT INSIDE US

NYC FAGS GET IN HERE

These fucking niggers with there NYC bullshit. 28 Narcissus, NW6 1TH is where its at retards

I am actually ground op and went there and flashed shit and it showed on stream KYS NYC fags Shia will win.

kike faggots

>picture with no source of where it's from

show proof then

Exactly my kike NYC Fags is where its at.

NYC fags we need to organize this shit

You fucking ancom nigger NYC was made up by shia, anyone that promotes it is a shill for lecuck

bump fag

Bump, bc this could lead to the teams actually getting the fucking flag instead of being divided

Also ancom,

Shill for shia, NYC is for faggots

Alright faggots, NYC was made up by shia's kike gang, do not listen to them.

Plotting to kidnap Elaine Marley and discover the Secret of Monkey Island.

what happened to the flag in london

Don't let LeCuck to divide us bois, we can get this fucking flag

Your a fucking retard conformist if you think the NYC plan is fake. Fucking autists.

CIA NIGGERS REEEEEEE

Fucking hell fags, its in nyc, any other location is fake niggas

Listen here guys, it's not in nyc

London was a false flag by cia niggers

Get someone on location now faggots

Your a cia nigger you fucking retard its in NYC. I just started tailing him.

damn they said it was confirmed in his house or whatever

fags

i'll turn into this guy in 25 years if I don't stop drinking, he makes me sick honestly.

your just one of lecucks niggers

What the fuck OP where did you get this shit from. I know about the NYC shit but what the hell is this.

BASED Finngolian.

This is fake news. We all know its really in fucking New York where the stream is coming from.

I would just like to interject for a moment faggots, what is this advertising on 4cuck?

Now I am done with that shit OP kys you jewish nigger monkey.

A reminder that OP will always be a fag. I have my eyes on New York City.

All you fucking retards with your NYC bullshit. It is obviously in london you autists lecuck isn't smart enough.

>hurr durrr
Stop going with OP's bullshit. he is probably shia you niggermonkey.

start your own retard board and get the fuck out of here faggots

Shia might as well be here if you are going to buy into OP's bullshit

What even is this thread, you are all fucking faggots.

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

Now that I think about it...it could be in charlottesville

CHARLOTTESVILLE IS WHERE SHIA IS BEING A NIGGER

no it's literally in London
we've made visual confirmation

your just a nigger faggot.

>the day you realized Fingolian wasn't a meme

it's a bunch of nazi shills pretending like everyone on Sup Forums wants to COSplay with them and their FBI friends and fight people so they can make trump look bad on TV

the pinacle of intellectual conversation

How many times its in fucking NYC, we have ground team tailing Shia you retards.

Just because your a shill for shia

you're gonna have to change IPs again if I sage.

>London
Yeah OP, we know its NYC you kike.

Daily reminder OP is a faggot,

Why are you guys even paying attention to this at this point? He has no publicity, he's not even saying anything into the camera, there is no location, just inside a private house against a wall. Ignore him until he does something interesting.

No, we will burn it down.

remember this moment? remember how we got all the other flags? focus on getting this one as well fags. stop arguing, its in NYC

WE ARE GETTING DIVIDED