HOW DO THEY ASSEMBLE?

HOW DO THEY ASSEMBLE?
i mean where do they know to go and do?
What hasn't the fbi stopped them?
They are actual terrorists.
Why is this so hard?
Evn the dumb kkk doesn't make open threats.
Antifa does.
What is going on?

SOROS BUX?!
I CANNOT TAKE IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

crowdsondemand.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
sub.media/video/trouble-5-you-are-being-watched/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a loose collection of various left wing groups and general protesters
>HOW DO THEY ASSEMBLE?
They just go to wherever they feel they need to protest lmao

crowdsondemand.com/

lurke moar

bullshit

They are being funded by (((them))).

facebook groups, subreddits, lolc*w, l*ftypol, discord
you have to realize that social media platforms generally tolerate leftist extremism just (((because)))

>bullshit
Well its true, you call literally anyone protesting 'antifa'

There is something deeper.
See their pamphlets and tweets.
Or even sites.

How IS THIS LEGAL ANS WHY HASNT THE POLICE CRACKED DOWN ON THEM@?@??@?@?

WTF

>facebook groups, subreddits, lolc*w, l*ftypol, discord
Yeah but again, these are various left wing groups that don't necessarily contact each other. There is no single ideology behind antifa itself either

They are a loose coalition of junkies and miscellaneous degenerates. Among them you will find gays, trannies, fat bitches with dyed hair, and the like. And heroin junkies. I cannot stress this enough, huge amounts of them are on hard drugs. They tend to hang out in their own "trendy" coffee shops and squat abandoned buildings. I myself was nearly recruited into such a group after stumbling on a group of punks during urban exploration.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA

See vid related. Tell me this guy isn't a fucking heroin addict AIDS victim.

We need to infiltrate.

>137760132
obviously
the same can be said for Sup Forums and the right as well
lots of different ideologies who dont necessarily talk or notice each other

They do it openly on facebook with no fear of ever getting shut down. They'll send out rally info with promise of it being worth your time. The marching orders of the destructive goals are discussed in person at protest

It spreads from the universities. They need to be cleansed first.

He looks like he takes it up the ass

No but the 'unite the right rally' was all about coordinating. Hence the threads here and the 'alt right' discord with like 4000 members

Very likely, but I am just commenting on the sunken, dead eyes and weird skin coloration. I have seen many junkies in my time and this guy definitely has "the look"

>137760553
ant*fa had several discords and discussions for coordination to t. infiltrator

Let's have them turn on BLM.

>137760770
>wont even quote a post
fuck off child

Lots of groups on facebook. They make a post and people show up. I wouldn't be surprised if they also recruit at ISO meetings. You should go to one just to find out what they're up to and subvert.

right, because they are the ones that drove a car through a crowd.

>t. flagnigger

>Bernie Bro shot and killed Republican
>Bernie Bro shot up a baseball game (No deaths)
>Bikelockbro attempted murder
>BLM killed 5 cops

I'm not even part of 'antifa' but I was giving genuine answers. Whatever though dude

>why hasn't the FBI stopped them

Sessions is working on it. 1.3 million Antifa got doxed by the Feds.

Considering the Swampies reaction to trumps reasonable statements yesterday I think it's safe to assume Antifa work for the deep state

>loose collection of groups and protesters

So basically some faggots who never grew out of their "punk rock man fuck the government" mentality and think that writing on big pieces of paper and screeming fuxk the police will have any effect on thwir status of living. Your mom obviously ignored you and dad never cared to show you how to unscreen anything so instead of like having a job and not really caring about what dumb college kids do you made the decision in your head that you "want to make a difference and stop all the corruption" so what little money you had saved you dontated to a old jewish man who promised you free everything free health csre free education free living situations free borders free water free food free everything but then suddenly he stopped and then you started to support a woman kind of like mom who never really payed attention to you but shes a girl so she kind of reminds you of what your mom was like low energy and on drugs. So you hoped and prayed she would win to stop drimpyy from.winning and as usual all your hopes and dreams came crashing down almost as fast as you built them up. Now you come here to winners cirlce is commonly held and now you want to try to be one of the winners without doing any of the long hours.of lurking shitposting and memeing. You are so arrogant that you honestly thought people here would just not care about some faggot like you replying to your own shitty threads via ipad and iPhone thinking people wouldnt notice but we do. Mosy likely your not white but some mexican or something like that who heard this is where the nazis come so here you are again trying to make a difference but as usual you fail miserably and have to resort to your old tactics which is begging for any attention. You need to just your wasting your youth arguing with people who laugh at losers like you irl when we drive by you waiting ar the bus stop. Your easier to identity then you think.

>There is no single ideology behind antifa itself either

Horseshit, they're mostly anarcho-communists.

Because they're a government asset, your tax dollars are being used to fund a war against you.

This Nigga literally doesn't understand word of mouth

I mean what you people call antifa i.e. anyone showing up to protest and/or cause violence.

Also there are like a 100 variations of anarcho-communism alone

fresh pasta?

sub.media/video/trouble-5-you-are-being-watched/

HERE YOU GO DUMBASS, WHILE YOU HIDE BEHIND COPS IN SAFE SPACES WE ARE FIGHTING THE STATE

OP this is very easy: these scumbags receive fundings. You know by (((who))).
When you have the money, you can basically set up whatever the fuck you want, and soon you'll be able to have a functional network to do all the shitty activities you want.
Also, when you have as complicits the entire media and education (universities) machines, you'll find that your task in creating groups like antifa is pretty easy.

>80 year old technologically illiterate man stares at spoofed ips
Holy kek that impotency.

>your tax dollars are being used to fund a war against you.

This is NOT ok

Nobody ever paid me, but the only times I've marched with Antifa was against the police.

hey you.

you, the guy reading this.

SAGE THIS THREAD BEFORE REPLYING

All punk rock shows and clubs are filled with Antifa.

Now you know why taxation is theft.
None of this is possobke if you end the fed and the IRS, but short of marching on D.C. with a million men and physically razing them both to the ground...a full blown total war is the only achievable option.

Someone will continue Joe's work.

They are not paying (You) personally, you pathetic piece of garbage: the money goes to the people running the whole thing, or do you think flyers, gas for rides to the next rally, sandwiches, phone bills and marker pens for all the banners were donated by charities?
The structure that keeps up you droves of lunatic rejects who like to LARP as revolutionaries needs money to survive.

>Communists have a natural biological hive mind that influences their behavior like turtles or salmon
>They just feel where they need to be
I always thought it was Jewish controllers, fuck learn something every day

I've been thinking about it for a while now. The only way to destroy Antifa is to follow these 3 easy steps
>Infiltrate
>Subvert
>Report
That is the best I can come up with. We need people on the inside, acting like antifa, and getting in front of the cameras of the MSM, screaming shit like
>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE!
>RIP DOWN ALL THE STATUES!
>BURN ALL THE BOOKS
>FREE HOUSES FOR ALL!
>FREE DOCTORS FOR ALL!
>FREE MONEY FOR ALL!
>KILL THE WEALTHY!
and other super extreme commie shit. I can't really think of too much else, as I'm not a commie. Really we just need to infiltrate, and make them look as bad as possible. You think they're not doing it to us? They totally are doing this to us.