*blocks path*

*blocks path*

how do these people find the time to do this? do they not have jobs? how do they earn income?

>Vroooom

*clears path*

Just distract them with a twinkie and walk away

lol! it's funny cus theyre fat an not very attractive or physically capable of defending themselves with that equipment

vrooom vrooom

what is the meaning of this?

whats with the bats and helmets?

wow, you only need one of those whales to just lie down on the ground to block the entire walkway, sidewalk, and road.

>how do these people find the time to do this? do they not have jobs? how do they earn income?

The same could be said about the right wing guys to be fair.

I think they just ask a permit?

What did kek mean by this?

Those are some big girls.

That's their peaceful protester gear.

y'know i don't want to give antifa too many hints but it might be a good idea to push the ''no fat or ugly people allowed'' doctrine i've been hearing a lot from the alt-rite

3 4 2 1

I lost my leftist cringe folder, would you be so kind as to help, user?

*blocks artery*

This is their job.

this is the meme of the year

antifa literally pays them $25+ /hour

A lot of these bulldyke types (womens studies majors) get hired into HR departments or as writers, bloggers, magazine editors

It's an easy job, lots of free time, and virtue signalling like this helps build a name for themselves

wouldnt it be smart to have the gear on?

*detonates suicide vest*

>Blocks Road

FTFY

Fatties will always discredit a movement. They need to stay home. Good to see alt-right enforce that.

jesus christ dude

that slave owning maniac

*unblocks path*

Hire lewis and clark to find a path around them

kek

>Seeing a nazi get hit with a pink bat

I would pay double if they take out their fat sloppy tits first

Oh dear, this presents a CHALLENGE.

theydidnt paint the stuff...they covered it in pink tape...

[Intense heavy breathing intensifies]

I0d jog around them, confuse them and then tip them over like the fat cows they are.

>Pulls Out Radio
>Airstrike Inbound

For you

from less heavy to heavier.

*Clears path*

well done.
have two

* trying to dodge path*

Yes.

maybe for you, shitlord. These are beautiful women that are embracing the predetermined weight their bodies should be at.

No shit, faggot

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck the one in the grey t-shirt and denim vest.

>swings bat half-assedly once
>has to sit down to catch breath

I guess it'd mess up their hair.

>girls

These people are why we have to play the victim game. As stupid as it sounds, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can (this is key). Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning cities to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing about that instead of holding marches.

there are some awfully weird looking speed bumbs these days

That looks like a tranny...

Far right looks the most fuckable desu...

>cvs behind them incase one of them needs insulin

Lefties do this 1-2 times A WEEK for minor offenses such as X pizzeria is anti gay. Right does it 0-1 times A MONTH in far fewer numbers, to attempt to defend their right to exist and not become KALERGIED.

But yeah it´s totally the same thing user. You know I think conflation is the single biggest evidence of cultural marxist brainwashing.

Why don't they want me going to CVS? I can't stands shopping at Walgreens, please don't make me go to Walgreens.

>*blocks 6-lane highway*

ftfy

america's fuckin creepy

Not for long.

Do they all have stomach tumors?

Yeah the one on the far right is cuter, but I just can't get past those hideous bangs.

With grey t-shirt and denim vest still on, maybe.

No one will be able to show up from the nazi or confederate groups, then

Well Sup Forums? Immovable object or unstoppable force?

I guess I will go to Walgreens instead.

empowered by Wonder Woman they are now prepared to kill evil Nazis in the streets.

If you use a baseball bat in a fist fight you get penalized harder.

This picture would get these cunts an extra 10 years in prison if someone could bait them into hitting him.

*accelerates*

i'm going to hell for this but,

Whats the story behind this? What are they doing?

Sorry no. Let victims be victims and men be men. Victims lie down, while men fight back.

hmmmm

Good digits and original take on the meme, nice job.

BANZAAAI

Why are they so obsessed with baseball bats? It's actually not that great of a a weapon.

Is this from Charlottesville?

Posturing

name their band Sup Forums

lol is this from Cville?

yeah

How many of these things have a vagina
Taking guesses

Why are they all so ugly?

God, I fucking hate millennials.

HEAVY INFANTRY
THE 101st FIGHTING FAGGOTS (McDONALD'S FINEST)

over/under is at 1.5

>the boomer

The Bush Pigs

*blocks arteries*

>gets hit by car, dies from internal injuries.

Third from the left looks like she merely came here because her daughter (or neighbour) - the fourth girl came.
She doesn't look like she belongs there at all.
Anyway, I'd love to be suffocated by her wrapping thighs around my throat.

I think the right needs to show more strength. Trump wasn't a victim and that's why he won.

This is there job, you subsidy it with your tax money

>gives a (you)

Wtf i love communism now.

Hahaha this is the funeral for the shebeast killed at unite the right they are at.

Such class, much respect for the dead.

I can't criticize my own generation?

Our generation is objectively the dumbest, most useless pieces of shit in history.

*kicks ball at you*