Why is globalism bad...

Why is globalism bad? Shouldn't we strive to become one unified people rather than fixating on the different circumstance of our birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends. Are we unifying behind the gassing of the kikes?

It sounds like a good idea on the surface, but the fact is that Western and Eastern cultures are incompatible. In short, as a species, we aren't ready for it.

Do you think we will be one day? In 100 years, will we have warmed up to the idea?

For globalism to succeed, weaker cultures must be eliminated.

Islam is not compatible with any culture. It's modern tribalism. It needs erased.

We'll probably all die in the transhumanism before they figure out how to get a workable global government going. Look at this EUSSR, the Trostkyite neocons, etc. Those losers can't run a region, let alone a world.

Reconciling irreconcilable cultural differences is a secondary issue.

There are people I don't want to unify with.

Would you do so at risk of the end of world conflict? If you had a choice between peacefully letting your societies unify or forcibly eradicating another society, would you always choose force?

Globalism is slavery.

The Great War was supposed to be the war to end all wars. Then WWII was supposed to bed the war to end all wars. And we've been at war ever since, even though we don't usually bother declaring war anymore, and that's in addition to the moral equivalents of war (war on terror, war on drugs, war on poverty, etc.)

It's Jewish claptrap for useful idiots.

>Daily reminder

Look at China and its history. That will tell you more than enough that when you smash dozens of races and cultures into one, you get an insectoid collective that doesnt value anything or anyone any more.

One size does not fit all.

Unification and peace breeds complacency. Competiton and conflict promotes innovation. Until humanity has something to unite against, progress through unification won't be possible.

I 100% agree with the concept of globalism. Cultures should be merged, problem is globalism RUINS economies. A global currency would fuck the economy so hard.

>expecting Whites to lose everything for beace :D

Why would I want to give living in a majority White Nation? Do you even know how good that is?

>One Planet
Yes.
>One Race
Whites, yes.
>One Nation
No, unless Whites want that.

Best post.

The autistic alt-right can't cope with the fact that the greatest threat to white man is themselves. Nobody is to blame for their lack of pussy getting skills than themselves. They're worried about white genocide? Okay, well, find you a good woman to marry and have children. Not that fucking hard. You know what's causing women to flee white men? Fucking getting drunk and abusing the shit out of your wives.

>being this ignorant

It was White men that got us this far and it will be White men who pull ourselves out of the mess you created. Why so jealous? Why can you train and improve?

>Implying women don't want smooth talking brown men who don't harp about muh genetics and 1488 all the time

I dont think thats true. Thats just a platitude.

Look at how much innovation has been produced in the US over the past 50 years. America was a pretty peaceful place that whole time. War and conflict are wastes of resources.

only for weaklings

Seems like a great idea on paper, there are just too many holier-than-thou cultures that aren't willing to assimilate

Globalism destroys cultures and makes them all one

It also turns all races into one.

It's culture and racial genocide the likes of which the world has ever seen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

If you want an United States of America, you need to have your 50+ states with different laws for different landscapes, demographics, economics.

So if you want one earth "government" you must recognize that all 196 countries in the world must have its own laws for its own landscapes, its own demographics, it own economics.

What kind of fucking idiot doesn't recognize each people, from country, to state/province, to city, to community, to family is fucking different to each other?

The amount of ignorance out there is just appalling; I sometimes actually do think there needs to be a culling of some sort of demographics.

Is that really so bad? Why not give up outdated cultures in favor of peace and unity? Why not embrace a new culture?

We're subconscious my designed to defend our own kind (BLM, KKK, WN, ZIONISTS) It's going against our wiring to do that, and you look at the chaos it's creating. We're not evolved enough yet to make this leap.

Having a One World Government would give the means for any strong political group with such an ambition to turn it into a dictatorship. Since it is global, there is no possible external help, and you would have humanity fall into a class of slaves and masters. Since being slaves for eternity is, by far, the worst possible outcome to humanity, we must make sure that the means to do so are not available. So, ethically and morally, Omnicide is preferable over a One World Government.

Better than any of that, would be a handful of Individual Sovereign Nations, with slightly differing cultures and beliefs, share the Earth in (relative) peace, with trade and (legal) immigration as tools to allow the improvement of nations and the transit of people into nations they'd be more comfortable contributing to, respectively. In a sense, it provides the most freedom while maintaining responsibility and cultural diversity on a global scale.

Nazi's don't even want to force this on the entire world. We just want one nation for our culture, and for the rest to organize themselves as they wish, as long as they do not attack or threaten us. As such, we WILL oppose Global Domination at all costs. This is in direct opposition to the plans of the Globalist Juden, who seek to enslave all of mankind.

Essentially, Globalism is bad. National-anythings are literally the good guys. I'd rather die a good guy than live enslaved as a good goy.

Because your 'peaceful, unified society' will be a crime-ridden third world shit hole, because most of the people on the planet are low intelligence, violence-prone idiots with low impulse control, and a modern civilization allowing them to enter hat civilization in large numbers will destroy it forever. I don't want to mix shit into my coffee. That's fucking why.

Nice of you to reveal yourself, nigger.

>Is that really so bad? Why not give up outdated cultures in favor of peace and unity? Why not embrace a new culture?
Yes, it is retarded evolution-wise. Like a culture of cloned bacteria, a single threat to one would be a threat to all as they are all equal. Likewise, 1 nation would be the weakest to any internal or external (alien) threats, and 1 race would be the weakest to any pandemic or ecological catastrophe. It seriously pulls down the chances for survival not just for humans, but for all of known life. It is worse than inbreeding.

Yeah this. There's nothing wrong with having a world of separate, but cooperating nations.