Who else hates this fat, eggheaded cunt for giving the masses sympathy for Antifa?

Who else hates this fat, eggheaded cunt for giving the masses sympathy for Antifa?
I honestly wish he gets raped in prison by some big nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/man-gunned-down-outside-home-in-west-goshen/2286340/
dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/anti-trump-nutjob-arrested-for-murder-of-gop-committeeman-neighbor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but did he really do it?

Jury's still out on that one.

He'll get what's coming to him. He'll wish he was dead, trust me.

I do.

TAKE DOWN ALL THE STATUES. WE DONT NEED STATUES OF LOSERS IN AMERICA

FUCK DIXIE

We'll see. It's debatable when you see some of the clips.

If he did it on purpose though he definitely needs some time alone with Bubba.

Ppl who steal from others and then call it "paying their fair share" are subhuman.
Nothing wrong with killing subhumans

He ruined his bumper tho...
Ill mourn the bumper

Nazis aren't even subhuman, they are like ants you crush on the sidewalk

Probably the same one fucking your wife.

Meanwhile Complete media back-out about this incident

Anti-Trump Pennsylvania man murders GOP committeeman neighbor.

>6abc.com/man-gunned-down-outside-home-in-west-goshen/2286340/

>dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/anti-trump-nutjob-arrested-for-murder-of-gop-committeeman-neighbor/

Doesn't matter, the Media has already capitalized on it.

Nazis build the greatest machines on the planet. They build the mri machine that allows your family full of inferior shit genetics survive their incest-caused diseases.
Be thankful for the nazis, you and your family owe your lives to them. They watch you while you sleep.
Ants dont engineer. Your point is invalid, inferiorboy ;)

>Jayonnaise

So will Eric when his boipucci is getting shredded by BBC in prison.

>are we going to start taking down statues of george washington next?
Trump is seriously 11/10 flux-gravity multidimensional backgammon genius. Now leftists and niggers either have to admit that Americas quintessential heros were slavers (which in some way justifies and vindicates slaving), or overtly reveal themselves as the history-revisionist kikes that they are: and Trump is calling them out on it. No one cares enough about Egypt to bother arguing with a nigger about whether they were kangs or not. But let's see those faggots try that 'did you know ____ was black' shit with the original G.W. - shit wont fly. Every time I get bored with Trump he surprises me. Best timeline.

If it wasn't going to be this guy it would have been something else. The whole event was organized to catch something on tape and send the media into a frenzy. They got lucky, but footage of people leaping on his car and the baseball bats doesn't paint as black and white as they would have hoped. Hence they have to rush the narrative out before anyone gets chance to admit it didn't exactly look like the Nice truck footage

I love him. He fell for the nazi meme and now he's a fall guy against them. The best kind of useful idiot.

LARP harder faggot

INNOCENT
UNTIL
PROVEN
GUILTY

Of course he did.
And dat last neegro dat got shot by dem rayciss poleece was on his knees with hid hands up in da air prayin to Jeesus.

The jew cares nothing about the truth. Profit off the lie as hard as you can early and no one will care when the facts come out.

He'll get the needle.

VA has capital punishment.