MFW Generation X will be taking over control of the world in just a few years and we'll have to clean all this shit up

MFW Generation X will be taking over control of the world in just a few years and we'll have to clean all this shit up.

imagine a world ruled by millenials

There won't be much of Russia left in twenty years, I'm afraid.

won't happen. Gen X will rule for extra long, then it will skip to next gen after millennials.

It would collapse too fast.

Gen X cant get off their phones or tablets long enough to do shit

to be on the same page:
which generation is the one whose political activity is either LARPing nazis or gender-fluid importers of negros? Both abandoning all critical dialogue for generations to come, making sure that the neoliberal takeover is irreversible?

We have bee on the sidelines for far too long! Also, I think have the posters in here do not know what a Gen X persons age range is. ignorant sluts

Faggot Millennials

>implying gen x isn't the one's that started the who rebellious libtard shit that we see from millennials now

Bitch, watch PCU. We were making fun of it

This. There's gonna be a GenX/GenZ alliance. X takes over from the boomers at the top by default and Z cucks the millennials. We're going to steer them towards the ovens from both sides.

You seem to have us confused with the millenial cucks of Gen Y who are happy to be slaves to Facebook and Google, only Gen X can stop Skynet (...but still probably wont, it's already too late)

If I may propose a more optimistic possibility, at the risk of having my shit-eating grin wiped off my face by fate: pandemic superbugs are inevitable pretty soon according to respectable epidemiologists. nothing like losing 3.5 billion people to set priorities straight, right quick.
bonus points: guess where pandemics hit the hardest.

Sorry bro but they split up. Billy Idol is still going strong, though, but Sigue Sigue Sputnik is now run by Degville, and not Tony James.

Is that what people are calling "The Purge"? Lately I've gotten private Twitter messages saying, "I like how you think, I hope you survive the purge."

Is that like the new "Hey, you seem pretty cool. Don't go downtown on Friday." Kind of thing?

Why? Seriously?
1) You have glorious leader
2) small african populatio
3) you're poor enough that your genereration is not a spoiled blind horde of bored snowflakes
4) you're rich enough that the education and health systems are functional.

I' have some bad news for you sonny. Boomers were so financially irresponsible and so ill prepared for retirement that they'll be in the workforce and running things for the next 45-50 years.

millennials

Yep. By far the most logical and reasonable generation living.

Middle aged punk here, still fitter than most millennials.
It seemed like one day the younger generation could hardly walk up a hill or last in the mosh pit anymore.

Gen X hates shit like political correctness, and at the same don't think anything of women working jobs that were mostly men decades ago, as long as they can do it.

Yeah but Gen X'ers will be their bosses. And Gex X can fix shit like social security that boomers couldn't.

You learn alot in a moshpit.

Many good times at shows like Fishbone and Primus.

They all got fat playing Playstation games, which is why the baggy trousers like black postal sacks with zips attached got popular from late 1990s onwards

tbqh their song Your Generation works well for today

if civilization doeant collapse under genx somehow, it will def under millienials

skim essay Fate of Empires by john glubb

It's a great LP, Gen X could actually play quite well, and understood punk was rock'n'roll revitalised, - not art school students singing of "anarchy" and getting taken at face value by their imitators (I'm talking about YOU, Joe Strummer & co).

>Gen X will be their boss

Lol wut? Boomers are already in positions of power and will not give them up.

HAHAH never, gen X got skipped.