>rules with an iron fist

Is he /ourprimarch/?

No, traitor.
Also not political

>loyal to chaos

n0pe

>40k thread gets really popular on Sup Forums tonight

>tomorrow buzfeed do article on "is Games Workshop ran by Fascists?"

So, what is the strongest 40k race? They all seem so retardedly strong. Like the ork regeneration bullshit or the hive fleet nonsense. And then you have these stargods or some shit. Who will win in the end?

Tyranids seem like the ultimate threat desu

Objectively speaking the strongest faction is 30k Imperium, since in 40k it's the dominant most widespread power

But the necrons are invulnerable to them and they regenerate so if the necrons and tyranids fought, necrons would win.

but all of their planets are infested with orcs. they can never win a victory against a bunch of backwatter hilbillies because they will be outbred every time and it is just a matter of time that all their planets faal to the orcs.

i think that happened

Iron warrior reporting

Untrue. The problem is that they have too many threats in general, and can't focus on one at a time to take care of them (see case in point: the spread of the Tau).

The Orks are a very serious problem indeed, seeing that they ARE an infestation. But ultimately it will be Necrons and Nids that are the end of the Imperium.

Unless this new storyline with the re-born Primarch and maybe the Emperor goes somewhere. It is nigh on time that the Imperium start kicking ass again, the past years it has just been a shitfest.

OKay, thnx. So who will win against the necrons or tyranids? Chaos?

Death to all traitors

>Implying Kek isn't actually Tzeentch and SJWs and kikes aren't Slaanesh worshippers

>they ARE an infestation
No, they are the galaxy's immune system.
Orks

Humanity.
Just holding the line and raining arty fire on xenos and heretics

fucking traitor

We are the Digimarines.

Perturabo is the most incredibly sperglord of all the primarchs, moreso than even the Lion or Ferrus.

>be Perturabo
>homeworld rebels
>arrive, rebellious leaders lay down their arms and surrender, all they were looking for was a better standard of living
>decide to blow it up from space
>smugprimarch.pepe

nah, they're bio engineered weapons created by the old ones to fight Necrons

The Old Ones were just retarded and forgot to install off switches

Sure about that?

>How could this happen to me?
>I made my mistakes
>Got nowhere to run
>The night goes on
>As I'm fading away
>I'm sick of this life
>I just wanna scream
>How could this happen to me?

wtf i love chaos now

all of the primarchs are sperglords

Perturabo's legion got smashed by the Imperial Fists who came without any strategy, then they got btfo by the ultrasmurfs forcing them to hide in what is essentially hell on acid. Now he is just a slave to degenerate gods, one of which is probably a Jew incarnate.

Pert was shit tier. Pre-heresy Horus was the most bro tier primarch.

>strong but fair
>loved by everyone
>dads favorite
>had the wolf asthetic without being a total sperg about it like that furry fuck Russ
>was probably alpharius

Nope. With humanity and other sentient psychic races wiped out, there will be nothing to fuel chaos.

lol FOR FUCK SAKEEE

.... a- are we the Thousand Sons ?

40K thread?! Holy shit, bumping

Jews are Alpha Legion

Sup Forums reminds me of a mix of Chaos Cultists and Snotlings

Humans are actually the strongest, though if the Orks ever decided to unite they'd fuck the galaxy over hard.

Humanity's problem is they have to fight on 10 million fronts at once and have a retarded government

I´m sorry sweetie, but Sup Forums is a Tau supremacist forum.

It always irked me that the Horus Herasy is basically plagarism of the fall of Lucifer.

In the end it all comes down to time

>Imperium
humanity is evolving into a race of full psykers. If they have enough time to do this and can keep the demonic possession under control they can creat a fiction of librarians and finally end this eternal war.
>Tyranids
If their entire fleet gets here as the galaxy currently is they would stomp it

>Necrons
If they are able to wake up all their tomb worlds before they get discovered and destroyed they win

>Chaos
Can't really ever win but as long as sentient beings exist they can't lose

>Orks
Orks goal is endless war. They have already won

Iron Warriors are best faction because it's the best for self reliance and self realization

I assume muzzies/nigs are Khorne

No you stupid wop-dago he is not our primarch.

SONS OF RUSS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

nah, khorne is also the god of honor and they got none.

I can't trust no one with a vagoo in their forehead. Papa nurgle is far better.
Nurgle is love. Nurgle is life.

>decimation of 10% of his ENTIRE legion for literally no fucking reason

Stay cucked

also accurate

Those would be Orks, my good Bong.

Literally space communism

>the iron cage

Would Sup Forums drive a 40kar?

Russ is the only Primarch worth a damn.

Member when Pterabo built a super fortress and told Dorn "bet you couldn't build a bridge of your own dead to come over here and visit" and Dorn the absolute madman actually did it. Only it turns out Pterabo wasn't home and the castle was a bomb

Good times

No, he is a traitor. Traitors are scum.

The scourn of bananas everywhere

No, too busy burning faggots and getting drunk on booze so powerful it would kill a normal man

>decimation
>of 10%
No shit.

Argentina is not even white in W40K memes. My sides are in orbit

>trusting the alien, the mutant, or the heretic
The only bro tier chaos god is Nurgle because he slays fags and nigger with AIDS.
All other forms of chaos are shit.

Yiff in hell furfag

What about the sleepy dragon on mars? Isn't that an Super AI?

It's a C'tan that Emps already shit on once
It can control any machines it feel like and It waking up would be a terrible thing

Reminder that xanthism is the only way we can win this mess.

The wolf shit is pretty unfortunate, space vikings are pretty legit though.

Full power necrons or Tyranids
Humans if the Emperor is with them

Y'all motherfuckers need Vulkan!

> Black, but the most decent and compassionate of the Primarchs. Seriously, in 40K race is a non-issue

> Dedicated worker, who instructs his men to work with the community as teachers and guides

> Stopped Dark Eldar Raids with two hammers

> Immortal

necrons are /ourguys/, they fuck with people for lulz

Right, the Void Dragon?

>Adept Semyon, the Guardian of the Dragon, claims that with the Dragon sealed in Mars, the Emperor orchestrated the rise of the Mechanicus, using the Dragon's dream that would trigger the creation of the first machines of the priests of Mars.
Seems like an OP factory/blueprint maker.

Remember the siege of Terra? You shitfucks still couldn't win with all that help.

If the adeptus mechanicus got their shit together they would be the most OP shit in the galaxy. Some skiitari commander found a method of Tyranid extermination that was a relatively one sided affair. This was promptly filed away on some forgeworld and forgotten. Every ark mechanicus is a fully functional STC containing a full record all human knowledge including the stuff from the dark age of technology.

>Some skiitari commander found a method of Tyranid extermination that was a relatively one sided affair.
Grey Knights' soul in C'tan construct?