It's not happening, yet, but if they go after any more statues and monuments won't that be considered an act of war...

It's not happening, yet, but if they go after any more statues and monuments won't that be considered an act of war? When people get mad enough, and desperate enough with nothing to lose they might very well take up arms to defend their statues, as organized militias.

If the police, State troops and military get involved they could have their own divisions too. Would an American soldier be willing to engage another American defending a national monument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No they won't.
LARPING on Sup Forums isn't the same as armed resistance.
They already got rid of monuments in baltimore and nobody said a thing.
Keep waiting for your day of the rope

And what is George Soros' problem? What does he really want from all this, some weird legacy in the annals of time as a sh*t disturber?

What if tomorrow your friends, neighbors and family handed you a gun and said you're taking your position in front of monument xyz. There's a point where many will say "Yes, I'm going."

It's gonna be interesting when Democrats get the White House again.

>gonna

>if they go after any more statues and monuments won't that be considered an act of war?

Jesus christ, hasn't school started yet???

Its not a war. Its people pissed off that they lost a election and their candidate was rigged to lose the primary. Anytime they claim to be winning its because they are mad about confederate things and use violence and vandilisim to fill the void of losing the general election.

handcuff yourself to statues and protest with your camera and allies to record and protect

We're heading to the culmination point. Eventually the Left will go "Everything about our Country was founded on slavery, therefore the entire Country must be torn down and rebuilt."

They will go after the Constitution. They will nullify it. They will forcibly destroy the United States of America and "rebuild" it "for the good of morality."

The Fall of Rome is nigh.

I will die for the constitution, like many Americans have before me. My children and their children deserve the same freedoms I have.

Make sure you will is in order and you made peace before you attempt this.

Its not happening.

It never happens.

You are here forever.

Your children will be brainwashed into believing that the Constitution is a vile document crafted by racists designed to secure a country where whites remain supreme.

You have lost.

It's never happening OP. You need to lurk more. It's not happening until Yellowstone happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

What's white supremacists obsession with fucking monuments?

I have nothing to live for but my children's future, and I won't have that ruined by the Alt-left and co.

truly sad.

time to remove confederate STATES

>defending a national monument
>Implying traitors deserve monuments

>implying you aren't the traitors
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
How do you sleep at night?

i totally agree. those racist states. let white people have them... oh. wait. mostly nigs there anyways.

lets make these commies go after Mt Rushmore