Durham police raiding confederate statue vandals

> commit crime
> videotape it
> cry racism when they raid you

#justdinduthings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Soldiers_Monument_(Durham,_North_Carolina)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo Dem police is racist n shieeet

kill them all Johnny, kill them all

We'll put new statues up you commie faggots. You'll like them even less.

I'm no fan of a police state, but this is appropriate.

>government erects a statue of a criminal
>victims of said criminal dismantle the statue
>government thugs arrest the victims

land of the free indeed...

Ahahahaha I knew this shit was going to happen. Dipshit leftists.

Why do they keep acting like fucking Jews? BY FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE A FUCKING STANCE, STAND THE FUCK BY IT AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A FUCKING VICTIM WHEN YOU GET HIT, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY TRYING TO POSTURE HOLY FUCK YOU SPINELESS PIECES OF TRASH

Fash the bash

The land your house is on was once Indian land. They'll be coming tonight to burn it down.

that's a false equivalency

if a law is unfair the people have every right to oppose it. laws don't stem from the government but from the people.

>if a law is unfair the people have every right to oppose it using legal means

Fixd

Your weakness is showing.

you didn't fix shit. legal is what the people want. if enough people show up and demand something that's as legal as having a bill passed through legislative body.

the fact that under normal circumstances laws are made in a formal manner isn't an argument for dogmatic praise of formal institutions, rather a sign of average citizen's content with the way the government runs things.

>if enough people show up and demand something that's as legal as having a bill passed through legislative body

tfw you find out that you can create legislature at a Metallica gig.

>government erects a statue of a criminal

Someone needs to tear it down. :^)

Get fucked for breaking the law

God bless the police

Ayo dawggg dat shit RAY niggeh

Ray ray Dawg imma tell yall NIGGA FUT

tfw brits think their *humor* is a valid replacement for intelligence

it's not

Vandalism is now a photo opportunity . Regression of society.

I love that these fags will have to pay restitution to buy a new statue. That shit can't be cheap.

Either he's lying and playing victim or the police were looking for a stash to add to the charges.

>My crib
no wonder they act like children they have never gotten over their desire for motherly love and affection

black people, from the day they were brought to america until the day it all collapses will never achieve anything, so what do you expect?

The statue was of no specific person. The average enlisted confederate was not a criminal.

He is right though.

They violated the NAP. They got what they deserved.

what's the one thing connecting thousands of people gathered with the specific intent to remove a statue of a criminal?

what's the one thing common to thousands of people on a Metallica concert?

wouldn't expect more from a boot licking servant

god i hate that smug look on their faces like they actually did something

Where is this?

>victims
were probably all dead before the second world war

>what's the one thing common to thousands of people on a Metallica concert?

They're white, law abiding citizens.

>why do commies act like Jews?

Really makes you wonder.

Interesting, you're right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_Soldiers_Monument_(Durham,_North_Carolina)

>Where is this?
In the fevered daydreams of some Sup Forums larper.

gg ez

That's some really awful writing.

Left an afterglow? Repeating "when life was done" as a phrase twice? Is this supposed to rhyme? Half of it is written like it's supposed to but then the ending doesn't work.

Hand over your text to some people to work on it a bit before making a plaque, cmon.

What did he expect? A medal?

>if enough people show up and demand something that's as legal as having a bill passed through legislative body.
>>government erects a statue of a criminal
>>victims of said criminal dismantle the statue

Stop larping as an ancap when you don't respect property rights.

>provide easily accessible, infallible evidence that you committed a crime
Why are liberals so stupid?

>call your house a "crib"
>leftist commie scum
>adult

>commits crime
>goes to jail

Who woulda thunk?!?!?!

they are quoting lyrics from his mixtape

>Totally trashed the place.
Place was trash before police got there most likely.

They weren't thinking past the photo opportunity and the inevitable likes on Facebook.

which property right was infringed upon here? if the government made it, the people a.k.a. the source of any and all government authority can just as easily dismantle it

you ever heard of Thomas Hobbes in Sweden?

Nigger statue destroyers don't tend to be from the business/house nigger set. The world runs on Master/Servant relationships. It has since before recorded history.

When some white self hater asks why the Feds hate the White Power types, yet will slay niggers over various offenses too, point out that MASS IMMIGRATION/CHEAP LABOR is very profitable and White Power would stop that from happening. A lot of Jewish and white Master types fear White Power far more than the violent niggers.

First Baltimore, now Durham.
Are these vermin starting to appear in Europe now too? Why the heck did brits even have a statue for the Confederates??

Nice

There's more than one Durham in the world, sweetie.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU LIBERAL FAGGOT SHILL KYS REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>ways
>not waves

God I hope that's a typo

Tfw the brits can use humor to rightly call you an idiot.

Amazing

its not
better get your butthole ready along with my reparations white boi cos im also laying claim to your anal virginity

lmao

G I B S M E
I
B
S
M
E

Good!, that was a very well crafted bronze? Statue, luckily it didn't fuck the plinth but that statue is a goner and they don't make them like that anymore

Prefer this edition

That's like saying there's more than one Huangshan in the world. You make no sense. Not surprising from an american, though.

That hat is shopped for shure

>if the government made it, the people

A mob isn't the people. If you want mob rule you're not an ancap either.

But it's more telling you think a violent group of thugs is "the people", and claim the government is created by these people, but you simultaneously ignore the will of the people, who are the government, who erected the statue.

The government can't both be made up of the will of the people and not. The statue itself is dedicated to the community of people who raised it.

Yet you're attacking their right to their property and the right of a mob of people to tear it down. You are not ancap, you're just a LARPing communist.

Everything they do is okay cuz racism. The mind of a liberal has been brainwashed so sparkling clean that racism is the most heinous act you can commit.

Sucks when the government is against you, doesn't it?

They even fucked up the Fairy Tail symbol.
Fucking scrubs, no respect.

They have no sense of future, only the now.

I'd wager that all three of those niggers have a grand total of about 60 dollars....just lock them up, and let them spend the rest of their lives with felony convictions....

>for shure
unironically moronic

....what??

they are trained by the kikes in kikery desu, what do you think cultural Marxism is? It is kikery

government shouldn't be putting up statues huge swats of people dislike. and if there was enough people there to dismantle it, it's enough of a demonstration of the people's will.

also it's ironic you're calling me a communist, yet you're trying to deny these people their right to oppose decisions they don't agree with. typical establishment damage control speak - call the protesters mobs in an effort to delegitimize them.

>muh crib!

This is so stupid that the only logical thing that can be inferred is that this is bait. Low quality bait.
But damn it, I don't feel like perusing my bait folder right now.

I'll just sum up your faggotry by saying you Alt-lefties make us classic militaristic commies look bad.

>if there was enough people there to dismantle it, it's enough of a demonstration of the people's will

I guess we can gather at your house and hang you then.

> yet you're trying to deny these people their right to oppose decisions they don't agree with

They're welcome to petition for the removal. It's interesting that you're pretending not to understand this when it's already worked in many places before this.

Work on your larping you commie fuckwit.

Funny how you originally tried to pretend you aren't a commie, you just couldn't help yourself.

Sup Forums don't have an actual stance it's all just a meme

>Sup Forums don't have an actual stance

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>t. Alt left

*humour
;)

Brits are so on point in this post. Making me laugh my ass off

>I guess we can gather at your house and hang you then.

fine and who exactly will be coming around? how many people can you persuade to do something like that? how many of my neighbors and even total strangers would rush in defense of our shared interests?

the end result would be a small ragtag group of social outcasts versus an entire community. the disparity between the two camps would be so great that it would demonstrate the will of the people at large in no uncertain terms.

>They're welcome to petition for the removal.
Swiss direct referendum is no less legitimate than UK parliamentary vote, which is no less legitimate than decisions made by Arab tribal leaders meeting.

This dogmatic approach to law is sickening. People willingly submitting themselves to outside power based only on their perceived authority, even though the root of said authority is in the very people themselves.

Did you ever hear about constitutional practice? iusprudentia? circumstances creating laws not the other way around? Did George Washington petition the King of England or did he lead enough people and create a system of government that suited said people?

>Cry to media
>Make GoFundMe
>$200,000

>Did George Washington...

Shill McShillings, we found the teenager violating Sup Forums's age rules!

Washington founded a new state and legitimized by law of conquest, through war with his former lord.

That's how all states were formed in pre-UN times. You declare independence, by which you infringe on some other country's sovereignty - it must subsequently deal with your bullshit, or be seen as a weakling and get torn apart on the international scene.

If you might want to argue that we live UNO times, then keep in mind UN rules governing the people's right to self-determination are open to interpretation by those that rule over the UNO - consensus of the grand powers.
If you need an example to understand this, I'll mention Kosovo - its claim to independence is geopolitically useful, but the same mechanism cannot be applied to Catalonia and Bretagne.

By trying to hide behind the founding fathers you demonstrate your complete lack of knowledge of any legal, political, or military process

It's a good thing there are no n-

and we found the 1st year polsci major. thanks for your useful insight that contributed nothing to the discussion.

the G.W. argument was used in the context of dogmatic view of the law. the reverence of legal tradition as be-all axiom. a system that was founded by people of a certain community exercising their free will to forge a mutual social contract (in the form of USA) can never be barred from exercising their free will to reforge part of said social contract. if they take to the streets and show the public servants what they make of their service, it's every bit as legitimate as petitioning the mayor to do x or withhold from doing y.

this thread just shows how little does Sup Forums care about the freedoms of the common man and their communities. pump them up with little civic tradition and instill authority and they'll look at a cop or a mayor the way illiterate dark age peasants would look at a knight or a bishop.

the_fall_of_rome.jpg

His last retweet says they nabbed the Loan Tran guy that organized it. I wonder how a 110lb queer asian man is going to enjoy his prison experience.

this is what you get when niggers are hurled into upper-middle class by the kike welfare system

feels good, but it doesn't matter. they will never stop until every statue is gone. our own great leap forward

I have such sympathy for the Americans in the south right now. Their whole heritage is being destroyed for nothing. In my country, we know what its like to have your identity destroyed. Don't let them do it. Rise again, Dixie.

You are saying if you don't like something you can smash it? Are u wreck it Ralph ? So if a mob wants to hang a person they can like the Wild West hmm ... The law has been broken . It's only a 500 dollar fine and 24 hrs community work anyhow . It's a misdemeanour . He will get a go fund to get him the 500$ ..

that won't get tyrone off the welfare

>if they take to the streets and show the public servants what they make of their service, it's every bit as legitimate as petitioning the mayor to do x or withhold from doing y

Except that it's not. Like any referendum or whatever truly 'direct' act of democracy, this stuff's non-binding.

You've got your priorities confused, namely the part where the 'people' (in this case a fringe minority inflating its apparent importance by taking control of the media) can change customs and laws of their free will. That's not how a state works, AnCap. That's the kind of thinking that encourages dodging conscription, off-loading your cash in tax havens, and all sorts of other utopistic welfare expectations.

From a sovereign's point of view, you are a rebranded serf, as well as a slave is a modified serf. The role of the state is to guarantee order and survival, so that the people can work towards wealth and perform political actions not subversive to the state (i.e. vote a representative), where the serf *serves* to uphold the state.

No matter how much free will backs your violent protest, damaging of public (or, yet worse, someone's private) property, subversive activity, or downright terrorism, conducting yourself that way puts you outside of the state's law - you become an enemy and an invader

Confederates aren't American

What happens when the mob burns cars smashes shop windows and stave people ? Is threat all ok cause the mob wants to smash things . Laws are made . We have them the right to make laws by electing people . This is what leads the alt left this type of cunt . " the people can do what they want " bollocks . You don't respect people's property . Maybe you have none of your own . Working hard for property makes you respect it . Antifa smashing bins and streets well guess what someone's tax paid for that .

That BLM and Antifa protesters don't just get teargassed or shot dead is solely the good will of the federal government.

The "white supremacist" protest conducted itself peacefully, and when ordered to disperse, complied without much fuss. It has about as much political influence as passing gas, but it does not render its participants as criminals.

Your idea of democracy would end up causing a state of martial law in any country not afraid of disturbing its PC image, like De Gaulle's France.

You do t respect the problem who want these statues . It's all what YOU want . Well u and antifa are not in power thank fucking god

The media still artificially meme'd the protest as a white supremacist rally. And the true culprits behind the manipulation were planning this for months. And we still don't even know who it was for sure.

It's almost as if these people were brainwashed by Jews and learned their tactics somewhere

I think I need to go recharge my almonds and consider this