Why is the media giving violent communists a free pass?

Why is the media giving violent communists a free pass?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvs3aZYJarw

Watch

soon all the old footage of antifa will be edited to cut out their flags and stuff and branded as footage of neo-nazis

normies don't know the difference

Because the people who own them are on in the same.

Literally impossible. The internet is still free and still exist.

For now...

which they are working on to police and censor.

see google, facebook, and all the right leaning sites being taken down.

They they can only do that privately though. Despite all these efforts, more and more people get exposed everyday. There will be war if that ever happens.

normies do not do research for themselves

whatever CNN says is good enough for them

they are already painting antifa as a new thing that is a reaction to "neo-nazis"

Control the flow of information. Control the narrative. Control the sheeple. Don't be a sheeple.

footage inserted in the middle is in France, not Charlottesville.

here you go

Did you not read the caption below that footage?
Jesus, what is this from?

antifa protest they lit the cops on fire. happens often but you dont hear about it.

got eeeeeem

>Why is the media giving violent communists a free pass?

Because the media, mostly funded and aligned with George Sorors, is trying to push America in to a civil war to destroy our country.

its fucking sickening.

what actual protest? France?

because they (media) are fags

this shit is from paris you faggot

I long for the moment we fill you fuckers full of lead.

They're still communists

Anything to destroy the right.
Fuck off nazis. This is what you deserve.
I hope antifa blow up mount rushmore.
maybe leave FDR

you obviously never saw a violent in person. that shit is like lighter fluid, it evaporates in a second, it just looks badass so the journalists can take these pics

Exact same group you retard. Same group, same beliefs, different country.

Haven't you watch CNN lately? The violent Alt Left gets a free pass because they are fighting evil.

yes the cops on the pic are CRS (compagnies républicaine de sécurité)

Threadslike this is why we need a redpill general on par with /sg/ and /ptg/

Because the Zionist media is made up of violent Jewish communists.

I hope antifa blow up mount rushmore.
maybe leave FDR

>mount rushmore.
>FDR

Perhaps you should actually do some research into who owns the vast majority of mainstream media outlets.

Just a suggestion considering its common information, that makes the rounds every other day on here.

At least it did do the rounds prior to the mass influx of shit posting, leftypol posters, trolls etc.

Antifa apes are the same everywhere in the world

>"You should be running."
>ghost rider theme plays

its still antifa lighting cops on fire. same people faggot. it still happens

Thanks
FDR was a commie fag

normies dont give a fuck, dumbass. all this does is is make you look fucking stupid to them. i've seen a bunch of dipshits repost this shit around and they're called liars trying to spread propaganda. fuck, you're the retard here.

It would be a shame if that 115 people saw the unedited video on your .ru video sharing platform. Too bad the Jewtube edition with our edits has 70 million views. But you tried, goyim. :^)

What are you talking about? No one said the man on fire was from Charlottesville or anywhere for that matter.

Calm down, autist

Well that's infuriating. These groups have gotten people killed but somehow they're just good lil defenders of freedom.

bump and do you have link on this ?

I hate the media so goddamn much I verge on feeling ill. Seditious fuckers who only want this country torn to pieces and collect their Soros paychecks. They hate this country. They hate Americans. I'm so fucking thankful we have a commander in chief who finally has the balls to call them out on their ways.

not really. Goolag is working as hard as it can to destroy it. Look at what happened to the daily stormer for "violating Goolag's terms of service," which apparently means just existing.

t. antifa that forgot his aids medication

Nice get but you're still a fucking retard.

>posting pics from greek and french protests to attempt to shittalk american antifa
You guys really just make yourselves look worse with this shit. Dishonest scumbags.
God I'm tired of the_donald faggots.

I personally think this coalition of antifa and the media is going to backfire big time.

Just give it time.

I don't know. It'll backfire on the streets though, that's for sure.

Perhaps. I'm just thinking that antifa will eventually something drastic, like blow up a building or something. It's coming. And the media will be crucified for it.

I can see that. If that happens then the media will try to justify it but it'll fall flat. They'll then use Trump's recent comments on Charlottesville as a diversion.
>yeah, the bombing was bad but lets remember the dodge challenger!

Meanwhile Trump directly addresses Antifa as terrorists and something might start to get done.

lurk more idiot.

man how do those guys even justify protecting a government that allows people to do this to them.

Every nazi killer gets a free pass in my book.

>Why is the media giving violent communists a free pass?
because they consist of jews

die in a fire. its what you deserve for saying things like this.

>Blow up
Most of us are more the "burn down" types

shekels and benefits.

yeah nazis who kill are based

Because communists have won !
You are living in communist country now.

Because communists control our government

Because the media as in media conglomerates are owned and run by jews. They own the news television, web and print media. They own the majority of the major publishers and music labels. They own the Hollywood studios. Celebs are their employees which is why they still for them. They own a whole bunch of shit that distracts and conditions you.

Jews have spent over 70 years trying to condition people that nazis are the worst evil there ever was. The devil trying to convince the world he doesn't exist. They think we shouldn't even care if the "nazis" were being killed. Because they're evil nazis who deserve it. How dare Trump criticize the violent professional Soros-funded agitators that protest all of his own events?

Because the right would give the violent right a free pass. Look at yourself before judging others.

if you start swinging bats at peoples heads expect a violent reaction moron.