Europeans aren't white

Only Anglos are. Everything you identify as white, be it culture or military prowess, is actually Anglo. Europeans are inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump

Thankfully I was born in Alabama and have British blood all around.

Having Anglo genes is truly a blessing.

fuck

Anglo literally means Angel. We are God's chosen people.

Oh the amount of insecurity in this thread

Anglos are inferior to French and Germans. They're even inferior to Italians and Iberians. Anglos successfully destroyed Europe, and they're now trying to destroy the world, but they aren't able to build anything. No good writer, no good philosopher, no good painter, no good architect ever came from Anglo countries.

There's a reason why God put them on a fucking island.

nobody made fun of Scandinavia you stupid VIKING, we said YOUROPA

Scandinavia is where Anglos come from.

bump

There's no Anglo Unity, there's proud Republics and then there's the Cuckold Monarchy and its gimp colonies

Well right on then

Literally the only reason Anglos achieved what they did was from that 400 years of Roman occupation. Even then they ruled over nothing but 3rd world territory, never actually conquering other Europeans

and why should Europe be conquered?

Their infighting is enough to keep them busy for time eternal.

daily reminder.

Someone sounds like a jew

Born in Ohio
Pure AngloAnon reporting in.

With that said, compare those groups (Spaniards,Italians, French, Russians, Swedes and Germans) with the English and who has accomplished more? If only Saxons are white that would leave the word "white" as a completely overrated meaningless term

But you are not an Anglo. You are Celt nigger idiot whose ancestors were subjugated by the real Anglo.

Ever noticed how English people are so hideous looking compared to other Germanic-speaking people? Its because the inhabitants of England aren't really Germanic people at all, they're in fact a bunch of potato niggers in denial.

All the great achievements of the English people were done by individuals of mostly Saxon, Angle, Norse, or Norman heritage.

The aboriginal population of England is composed of sickly and wicked abominations who were most likely banished from the European mainland. Not surprisingly, the most shitty parts of the British Isles are the regions in which the aboriginal Celt-nigger DNA is strongest and least diluted... Places like Ireland, Wales, and some parts of England. In these places, you will often find people who posses a phenotype that can be described as short, swarthy, and ''Black Irish''.

I suggest the term ''Anglo'' stops being used to describe English people. It's an insult to the real Angles and Anglo genes carriers like Scots and Danes.

>wish there were more Saxons
about that

>Not German

Anglos are the true species of man, the Anglo was made in Gods image he is the closest living thing to God on Earth. Every thing is a beast to the Anglo so therefore it's legal for an Anglo to kill for example a nigger, a Japanese, a German, a Frenchman or even a swede

God gave us the worlds biggest empire in all of history, and when we became liberal atheists he took it away.

Anglo countries are the most jew dominated lands on the planet. Good on you

Hello Ahmed, please cease your divide and conquer bullshit. Also, you're clearly a Londonistani immigrant considering you think Anglo = Anglosphere, when infact it means English (and no that doesn't mean British, like your kind seem to mess up often).

We made Israel so they'd nuke arabia then we will retake Israel and all of Arabia as our own land.

That's what you get for destroying the Germany

Anglos=Jews of Europe

We had an empire for like 100 years after the Princiaplites, kingdoms and duchies united

Corbyn lost the election. How does that make you feel, you communist faggot?

You actually think your physical fucking race really matters. Ok maybe if were comparing to full on african nigs. You are white if society percieves you as white, the physical differences between races is nothing compared to the social differences. White purity is absolute bullshit, your race is what everyone else tells you your race is, because race is, in many
>not all
ways, a social construct.

>Spaniards,Italians, French
These are Africans
Whites are Celts, Germanics, Central European Slavic peoples, Balts and Russians
*The animal typed in English*
t. 0,7% negro
Remind me who reincarnated the civic nationalism again since the Roman collapse? That's right - the French. Who brought over shitskins as early as 19th century to Europe? - the French. Who allowed Iberia to fall into the Moorish hands and going after pagan Saxons instead cuz muh kike God? - Frenchfag Charlemagne. Who helped Richard Kaleegi to screw the European nation states? Frankoshitlet Jean Monnet.

>Tfw you had the industrial revolution while europeans weren't even allowed to leave the village they were born in
>when the anglo gives this technology to the illiterate european masses, they immediately use it to build weapons to wage war on the anglo

never again

Yeah race is made up there's only human and animal and Anglos are the human species

>White purity is absolute bullshit,
Delusional, partly negroid Amerishit

truth as Cecil Rhodes spoke it

Anglos = human

t. vladmiri mcguiness jefferson

Anglos created literally everything
Hats, suits, tuxedos, cars, steam ships, railways, aeroplanes, computers, machine guns, revolvers, snipers, rifles, holidays, teaching the bible in the local language instead of extinct languages, education in general.
Europe just copies Anglos and makes it shitty, what china is to America is what Europe is to England

Your 'greatest' ever leader, Napoleon, got defeated by us and imprisoned.

Your second 'greatest' leader, Joan of Arc, got burnt at the stake by us.

Your third 'greatest' leader, Charles De Gaulle, fled France and hid in London like a coward while we freed your country for you.

The French are a pathetic people whose only purpose in life is to provide the Englishman with entertainment.

Also notice how you typed in my language and no-one but niggers speak French. You are an embarrassment. The French aren't white.

Anglo culture rules the world. Not much about the "white race", although stuff like that is the real fad around here.

And Games Workshop.

God bless the UVF.

Anglos are just Jews in disguise

>slovenia

lel

I mean I can't really defend France, that's true. Lemme just suck Germany's cock, because that's what I was trying to do

You serve the Jew.

The Jew serves the Anglo.

What, you think we created Israel out of kindness?

>The French aren't white.
Not since Napoleon and his Med/Berber immigrant pals

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.

France is Africa bar Normandy, Alscace, Brittany, Ile-de-France and upper Grand Est natives

Wooooooooooooow.
Benis

Germany has never won a war. Their military history is only slightly worse than yours.

You're speaking English. I don't know a word of French. That highlights our importance and the utter irrelevance of the French nation. You don't even have your own currency or a border. You're not a nation at all.

Leave it to the jew to be the most racist in a racism thread.

Napoleon got defeated by Europe *

Joan of Arc is just a meme

Charles de Gaulle is shit, I agree

You forgot the real great French leaders. Le Grand Condé, Louis XIV, Henri IV, François Ier, Charlemagne, Louis IX etc

Ofc I'm speaking your language. Europeans turned atheists and the rest of the world was already degenerate, so God decided to make you take over, because you're the scourge of humanity.

How did anything i wrote implicate that i'm a commie? Project less Ahmed.

>You're speaking English. I don't know a word of French.

30% of english vocabulary is French my dude. You're cucked beyond relief

100% of French vocabulary is various sounds made whilst fellating a black penis

Quadra-trips of truth?

The eternal analbanian, yesterday russian proxy now slovenia.... in the same old lying chip. You have mental issues

Preach it dad

England is just a former French colony, as much as the USA is a former English colony.

>you're cucked beyond belief
"Ethnic French" are about 50-55% of the country, a third-half of those "ethnic French" are part Jew, Berber, Portuguese or Italian. Congrats you got yourself a 70% African country

90% of commonly used words are English. Last time i checked your language isn't exactly your own at all so you can't really say shit m8.

>The aboriginal population of England is composed of sickly and wicked abominations who were most likely banished from the European mainland.
Projecting this hard

Okay Ahmed

Those digits, like pottery

I would like to talk trash about your country, but I don't even know the flag

You are 0% white, you slav subhuman

Quads of truth! Kek was also an Anglo!

Do Slovenians actually believe they're better than niggers?

>your language isn't exactly your own at all

huh?

Sup niggas

truly a chosen people

I like it when people from the UK consider us anglos. Makes me blush 2bqh.

So... the USA is just a former french colony?
LE FUGGGGGGGGG

wew nice 2003 meme BRO

How does it feel to have an even smaller "empire" today than France?

I have the biggest crush on anglos and especially those who take pride in their anglo nation culture

Those are Irish

Nice try, but we got one of the best records + we're the country that won the most wars in the world

Gauls didn't speak a latin based language.

We're not Gauls my man but they are part of our ancestry

Your 20 revolutions don't count as a Victory

french ass motherfucker worthless fuckface

British by birth, English by the grace of God

>Your 20 revolutions

What is this retarded lead talking about?

Not an argument

I'm pretty sure you lost all the ones that mattered

You are though, and you're speaking another peoples language and then you mock others for having some words in their language from another peoples that are used here and there whilst your language is completely foreign.

Oh these sweet mad negroes. Slovenia is a clean, tidy, openly racist, safe (for the natives) homogenous nation full of fascists in and outside of the police/government, and murderers with war experience. French in Slovenia are treated like gypsies for both are shitskins. France is a dirty enriched by (foreign) niggers and arabs cuck shithole where feminists and niggers are treated like the sacred cows

The average Slovenian has one of the highest medical services, education, savings and buying power in Europe.

"As of 2007, 92% of the population between the age of 25 and 64 spoke at least one foreign language and around 71.8% of them spoke at least two foreign languages, which was the highest percentage in the European Union. According to the Eurobarometer survey, as of 2005 the majority of Slovenes could speak perfect Croatian (61%) and English (56%).

A reported 42% of Slovenes could speak German, which was one of the highest percentages outside German-speaking countries"

i have the deepest admiration for anglos

The British Empire created nice places such as New Zealand and the US.

The best France could do is Vietnam.

Is it our genetics that are superior or our culture? I'd say it's both.

Only white people have the gift of civilising the world. That explains why French colonies are shitholes. You're not white, you're Latin Berbers.

Your ancestors were Celts too and yet you speak a Germanic language, what kind of retarded logic is that? Try harder, boy

Big words from a former colony

both Germanics and Celts are actually European

Because we're based Anglo-Celts

Delusion: the post

reminder that normans werent fr*nch

*Some ancestors, many were also germanic hence why we speak a germanic language. You on the other hand don't have that excuse.

>inb4 he starts posting the out of date meme studies

>going to uni
>check out societies
>muslim society
i wonder if they'd let me set up an anglo society.

That's not true user :3