Having a conversation about 'white privilege' and this guy is basically saying my success in life is partly because I'm...

Having a conversation about 'white privilege' and this guy is basically saying my success in life is partly because I'm white. How would I respond to this?

Don't bother arguing with those types. They're either shitskins, kikes, or self hating whites. Words wont change their minds, only death.

Say that virtue signaling isn't an argument. Unless he can provide concrete examples of institutional racism that has benefitted you personally, he might as well be blowing hot air.

Ask him if his shit life is because he's a nigger.

Cry more.

Send him a picture of Adam Jensen and close the conversation.

ask what did whiteness help me do and be specific

Well yeah. Whites are naturally more intelligent, more creative, have better time preference, are more ambitious, etc. Those natural superiorities are a form of privilege.

easy as shit

when you and he realize all the time they've been using the word "privilege" its just code for "supremacy"

in ALL usage

let him know that is what he is meaning EVERY time he (or anyone) uses that now

he's aknowledging your superiority

if he says whiteness helped you get a job or get into school say that affirmative action and diversity policies actually make it easier for women and people of color to get the same education or job

This.
The average libcuck is even more racist than the typical self-declared racist.

Recognising that X tribe is more privileged than Y tribe is nothing different than accepting that X tribe is superior

Arguing that there is no white privileged is retarded. Yes there is white privilege, and it is a right and good thing. Your privilege is your sacred inheritance.

or you could ask if they think all white people are racist. then if they answer yes call him racist for saying theres something inherently wrong with being white, a trait one cant choose or change.

Ask him if he´s some sort of low self esteem virgin

Its easy to discredit someone who objectively works harder than you by saying that they got a head-start or "cheated". Its like when salty DYEL complain that everyone who is bigger than them is using steroids

I'm white and I'm a crashing failure in every aspect of life. Tell him to fuck off.

Studies show that IQ is a far better predictor of success. There is essentially no disparity in outcome on average between people with similar IQ. Point him to Jordan Peterson

"I wouldn't have to explain to you how life works if you weren't a dumb nigger."

Did whites structure the USA to benefit Indians and East Asians and Jews? All who have more success on average in the USA?

say you feel threatened by him because he's obviously a white supremacist

I feel terrible for poor whites born to meth heads and shit that make it. Some fucking nigger that probably grew up middle class or better(because they can read and ghetto niggers can't) then tells this poor white trash fuck that he got where he is because he was privileged. How this idea came to be mainstream is mind boggling.

Hmm if a white person is successful because he's white, then a unccessful black person is unsuccessful because he's a nigger

Tell him that if he's going to make such insulting accusations then he should stick to tangible things that can actually be proven.

Welcome reddit newfagg

Tell him one of the Awans is in custody & leave it at that.

Ignore that shit. People that believe in white privileged are delusional.

Be me:

>In college
>Meet qt Asian
>Hey user, "where are you from?"
>"I'm from FL, where are you from?"
>"Im from Singapore"
>"Wow Singapore?!? Cool place"
>"You've been there?"
>"Yes, I lived there for a year, nice people there, awesome place 10/10"
>"Nice people? Everyone there is rude. They were nice to you because if white privilege."

>mfw I'm giving up on humanity

Retarded. How does one sample justify your belief in rasicm despite wages being on average the same for black and white employees. How does his argument take into account that there was a black president in office. Was he also subject to white privilege? Or what the fact tha5 People of Color dominate the hip-hop industry since the biggie-tupac fiasco?
What about the millions of black Americans who choose to live off welfare checks instead of applying for work? You have to admit that in a world of equal opportunity if you squander your own chances of success by believing that you are at a disadvantage you create a victim mentality within yourself that undermines your own progressive abilities?
One can go on and on.

isn't white privilege just another word for calling white people niggers

>virtue signalling is any time someone says something I disagree with

Well, he is not wrong. Is he? Genetic determinism and all that.

Blacks realize that maintaining their permanent status as victims is vital to their survival. If they cease to be victims, whites will no longer carry them. Darwin will move in, sort them out and we'd watch their carcasses get picked apart by buzzards in the streets.

You can't, it's true.

Call him a racist

I see your game, Chaim, well played.

White privilege is bullshit, but this is a little different. I went to china this summer and people there love white americans, believe it or not. They might treat you different, but I think it's just a general misunderstanding, not "white privilege"

Access just how much of your success is built on your own merits, and how much of it is based on taking advantage of systems that favor white people

feel bad for ten minutes, go back to jerking yourself off

it's true.
you're white so you have on average higher IQ than nignog and that leads to your success over him.
and since that science is "racist", "racism" plays a part in your success. simple logic.

Only non-white people benefit from white privilege.

FUCKING BLACK PRIVLEDGE

Ask him why Silicon Valley is mostly white and Asian, and how Asians are super overrespesented.

>this guy
He's your best friend and he's telling you to calm the fuck down with the Nazi memes before your mom finds out.

Now lookie here fella, you ever think these systems might "favor" white people because they were more qualified in the first place, regardless of skin color?;)

just respond his failures is partly because he's black/hispanic/cuck then watch him rage

>TFW all this virtue signalling and niggers still shit on Asians on a regular basis.

Makes you almost feel bad for Indians. Almost.

so they are saying they want to take away your success?

>My ancestors work hard to ensure I live a decent life
>This equates to "white privilege"
>I'm supposed to feel guilty because my ancestors weren't useless, lazy sacks of shit

>that they cannot prove.

Thank him for reminding you that you are white since you had forgotten.

>thinks whites are superior
>denies being successful due to being white

Wat

He's admitting his feelings of inferiority.

In fact its like saying: whites are generally better and you should act like shit just because niggers are not capable of acting better.
We do shit and yet we're better. Even when we wank all day.
We're to them like aliens with better technology.

All racists are privledged whites?
All racists are losers with nothing?
All whites are racist?
Therefore all whites should be poor and miserable right?
How does privledge exists then?
Czech m8

FPBP

Wassup FL- user ; Tampa repping