You do know that most of the problems you fags talk about wouldn't be problems if white people just fucking reproduced?

You do know that most of the problems you fags talk about wouldn't be problems if white people just fucking reproduced?

It's still part of the solution. The other is values and self-awareness.

White people reproducing means giving birth to women which means more votes for Communism

sorry for having a reasonable amount of children and not contributing to overpopulation, the greatest threat to mankind that our unfortunate descendants will have to deal with because ink-skins can't stop sticking it raw.

>if white people just fucking reproduced
why exactly do we HAVE to breed like rats in order to keep our communities?

You do know that because most of the problems these fags talk about is because white people don't reproduce?

Doesn't stop the elite from brainwashing our children into thinking they are inferior, nor from enforcing censorship.

Wrong. White people not reproducing is not the real problem. Africans reproducing too much is.

Discourage white women from going to college and white birth rates will skyrocket.

if you think about it overpopulation will be the self solving problem. Once whites are wiped out, niggers and chinks will start enslaving and murdering each other again until there's enough space. It's a neverending cycle. We just happen to be the ones checking out

We're fine it just that the others reproduce at an unmanageable rate and are promoted to do so because of welfare, anti-white sentiment etc.

This is correct, but not realistic solution. Stopping the material aid to third world countries is a real solution.

Shut up you fucking moron.

Japan/South Korea have perfectly based immigration policy/ethnocentric sentiment/attitudes to race despite having even worse TFR than White countries.

AMEN.
So many betafuckingcucks on here crying about how they feel like they're marginalized, wouldn't be this fucking way if they put their dick inside a vagina and came. Fucking virgins on this stupid board. I hate this fucking board.

values in the west are so hedonistic (((guess why))) that people consider having kids as something that holds you back. And there's also immigration, that is, for me the most inminent problem.

I had my first son in December. Beautiful white baby boy. Wife and I are very happy and planning on having another. Hopefully another son.

It's truly a life changing experience and I love being a father. He's 8 months old now and crawling and trying to stand up.

Once you find a good conservative woman, lock her down and have some nice white babies. Seeing the look of jealousy in coal burners eyes when your baby is so much cuter, smarter, alert and happy than their half-cast mongrel baby makes it very much worthwhile.

This. You dont need shitload numbers of white people. You need just exterminate wrong part of society.

>You do know that most of the problems you fags talk about
Which are? Not providing even a small list of at least 3 should get you banned from the entire site forever.

What, are women predisposed to "Bree shid"?

>You do know that most of the problems you fags talk about wouldn't be problems if white people just fucking reproduced?
Really? For a moment, let's say Whites had a replacement birth rate...

Okay...
1. Anti-Whiteness would still be prevalent in the media.
2. Anti-Whiteness would still be prevalent in academia.
3. Anti-Whiteness would still be prevalent in politics.
4. There would still be massive non-White immigration into White countries.
5. The non-Whites already in White countries would still be breeding more than the White race.

Do tell how "HUWHITES BREEDAN MOAR" will in any way makes things better for Whites or avert the genocide Whites are currently facing despite all those facts I just listed.

Me and my girlfriend do want two children, but I'm also scared. I've discussed about this with her a lot, because the fact my child WILL grow up in multicultural environment freaks me out. She tries to stay optimistic and reminds me that the situation here isn't as bad as in USA or UK, we will work hard so we can buy a house from wealthy all-white area... But sometimes I still think it's better not to force my children to live through this.

Hi.

>the left
>"overpopulation is a huge problem"

>also the left
>"woo! i'm so happy that POC are outbreeding those racist bigots"

>SURVIVAL OF THE FITTING
>can't even reproduce to replace yourself
You got what you asked for. I won't say you're a virgin because I don't know you, but I will say I bet you'll die childless and still have the warped perception that in your life you "helped" your race.

edgy atheism is the cause of all the problems

christians are still having 10 kids

the spread of edgy atheism literally caused the end of whites

>just convince millions of people to have more kids and spend 18 years raising them
much easier said than done

if you were a christian you wouldnt see children as this burden rather your fulfillment as a human

edgy atheism tells you , you have to be selfish and doing anything besides saving all ur money for urself is a waste

>Implying that bad parenting isn't the issue in your daughter growing up to be a communist.

Wow

>jews are the cause of all the problems
>the spread of jews literally caused the end of whites
FTFY

Please have more than two. I am gonna have some soon but I am so fucking scared of having a daughter and having her ask me if she can marry a black guy. By that time, or hell, even now if I disown her I'd lose my job. By that time I'd probably be jailed too. Send advice

nope atheism because atheists are the pawns of the jews in much greater numbers which is what causes the low reproduction rate of whites

not a direct cause of jews

because its your fault for being a deceived atheist

White people expect more out of life and more for their children than other races.

Asians - Insect-like machines that survive and claw their way to the top even if it's to the top of a pile of shit, where they deposit their eggs.

Blacks/Hispanics - Worry much less than whites about everything. Have kids mindlessly no matter what.

Whites - Delicate flowers that need need to have all aspects of their life in order and exhibit deep concerns over the state of the world, diminishing their confidence that reproduction is a good idea.

>nope atheism because atheists are the pawns of the jews in much greater numbers which is what causes the low reproduction rate of whites
As I've already laid out
The problem is much more than low birth rates.

Get rid of the Jews and you get rid of the things destroying the White race.

>not a direct cause of jews
Without the Jews you have no anti-Whites.

>because its your fault for being a deceived atheist
I'm a Christian you fucking retard.

>Whites - Delicate flowers that need need to have all aspects of their life in order and exhibit deep concerns over the state of the world, diminishing their confidence that reproduction is a good idea.

no thats not why it has to do with being selfish atheists

you cant be prideful and thinking every white person can live as a king and we all need to be selfish and have 5 million dollars per child in our bank you have to be able to live poorly and have tons of kids

its a sacrifice but thats the mindset christians have

nah jews didnt cause this if everyone was woke then jews would have no effect on anyone

hows it my fault that you are brainwashed

We live in a multicultural area, but there are other working class whites that we hang out with. It's approximately 60% white here, the rest is Latino people who mainly keep to themselves as well. At least they're Christian.

Just make sure you're away from blacks. They are truly the worst. And Muslims, fuck Muslims.

>I am so fucking scared of having a daughter and having her ask me if she can marry a black guy.
Don't want this to happen? Don't abandon your daughter. My girlfriend is "daddy's girl" and she's exactly my ideal type of woman. Women who have close relationship with their father don't fuck niggers.

Overweight, living with parents, incel, went to or goes to college but hayes everyone there, few friends and one of those "lol I'll never have kids" guys, even though you know full well you won't even get the opportunity anyway right?

Google replacement migration. Europe is filled with old people. Old people can't work like they used to. They can't go to war either. There's no new young people being born, so they are importing young MEN who want kids (ALL white women wat kids, this is biology. Men just wanna cum. Women will mate with ANYTHING willing to take off the condom and get them pregnant.) They want young MEN to breed because YOU won't. Those kids will be the new wagecucks.

If you had kids they wouldn't be doing this to attempt to save the ecomony. No it won't fix everything but it is by FAR the most important thing. You can have your new values all you want but it means jack shit when there's no one around to adhere to them.

Are you actually retarded?

In 1950, Europe's population was more than twice that of Africa's. This is a fact that you can look up.

Ain't that just quacking crazy to think about?

then atheism set in

and people thought it was uncool to have kids

and just fuck around all day

It's harder for us because we are expected to pay for everyone else as well as our own, Jamal.

False. Children are not nearly good enough at shooting leftists.

White people not reproducing is a result of us moving past capitalism in the first world.
We are people with individual needs and goals, not just wombs to shit out more and more workers.
There is no need for mass immigration, it is just a shallow attempt at turning the clock back.
It is also a convenient pressure relief valve on countries like India and China who will never develop past exploitation whilst millions of their disatisfied people can just fuck off.

Get the old people off the dole and stop bitching about how they can't work anymore. The rest of us don't need to set ourselves on fire to keep fogeys warm. The smart ones laid in wealth or family ties, anyways.

>white people
>should i have a kid now? i dont think so, they cost a lot of money and I couldnt afford that right now. Ill reevaluate in a year or so

>rest of humanity
>yolo

Women's suffrage is, in fact, the problem. Whether they grow up communist or not, it's in their nature to vote for things which will lead to the situation we have now if given the choice.

The problem isn't reproduction but rather the intentional opening of borders between nations. The demographics in the US are pretty proportional to each other but the reason whites are declining is because of the fact so many mestizo Mexicans are flooding into the nation so quickly. If it had not been for this then the demographics would not be very different. Kids are expensive and even more so for families who come from 3rd world nations into 1st world nations. Welfare subsidizes these immigrants way of life.

Now Europe on the other hand is going through the same thing but the intention is even more pronounced with the fact that the illegals are coming in from nations far flung. The US has Mexico's border but EU is nowhere near the middle east and africa.

>rest of humanity
> more welfare monies from da white peoples with each kid!!

There's only one race. The human race.
>say hi to your mom for me

You fear other privileges, cause you consider it unfair competition.

I've got a kid in the over right now. I made one special for Sup Forums what do you want me to name the little faggot though?

I would love to have more kids. The problem is almost 40% of my income goes to the government in some form of tax to subsidize the irresponsible breeding of poor niggers and spics.

Almost 100% of the problems would vanish just by gassing the Jews. Some things are easier said than done though.

How exactly did we bring the end of the world?

How is outsiders using the fruits of our society against us anything but unfair competition?

Please not something fucking retarded. I hate the names people come up with these days. Even white people. My wife named our daughter Mary because she's not an uneducated degenerate.

But they aren't competition, if anything they are a temporary solution to a long term problem. If and when something in the economy changes, they get thrown away like trash. Automation takes their jobs then where do they go? If anything it is setting these people up to fail.

Show me where I can find a cute trap with a vagina and I'll deliver.

They can't, because they're all a bunch of numales, lel

White people did it to themselves. White guilt dumbass

I can't reproduce when all the BBC steals our women.

no, that's not the case at all, nice try kike
so long as you kikes remain interloping in our nations we will always have the problems of kike degeneracy

My gf didnt. Went to prom with a black dude looong before we met. They didn't date and she had no one to go with and I know for a fact the didn't fuck due to reading diaries on when she actually had sex the first time to a literally crazy white dude. I dunno if I should be like "she was 16, she's grown up" or what. It's insanely hard to find a chick who hasn't fucked 20 people and one of them being a black dude so I'm glad I know her sexual history before meeting me and that no one was black.

God I'm fucked up in the head.

She says she's all for parents not wanting their kids to date outside their race so that's good

The "fittest" is not the one who breeds the most, idiot.

>nice try trying to increase our numbers, but I'm too smart for you. We're gonna stay childless until you replace us hahaahhaha

Holy shit dude, I hope you can at least manage to get your GED because you're gonna have a real hard time finding work if you don't.

This is the cruelest thing we ever did to the third world.

My dad and my sister have always had a good relationship and it made her psychologically healthy but my dad is also a blue-pilled boomer despite being well-meaning and generally a good father.
Luckily she also has a very good relationship with me as her older brother and I was able to steer her away from miscegenation and her BLM friends at college. She now only dates white men and has strengthened her resolve to withhold sex until marriage.
I like to think I would have been able to get through to her myself had we been born into a worse family situation but I know my dad's role cannot be discounted.

>White procreation solved everything!
> except with Jews.
> or Slavs
> or wops.
> or spics
> or frogs.
> or brown eyes.
> or Libs
> or SJW
> or any mixed race.

muh cuzin sure looks purdy ma.......

>withhold sex until marriage.
Literally couldn't find that and gave up.

Anyway, good on you. My sister is near impossible. She shuts down any politics talk at all. We had no father really. She's actually more of a shut in than me.

>or Slavs
You mean the only non fucked whites? Poland is the last bastion of a white homeland.

Also if you're one of those "germanic only" fags who don't want help from Franks, Anglos, Saxons, etc then look forward to losing.

That's a shame, I feel for you. My sister and I have always been pretty close and I've grown more and more protective of her the more redpilled I get.
She's like a sole beacon of purity in my life surrounded by degeneracy. The horror stories of other men's experience with modern women in their lives significantly intensifies the urge to protect such a beacon from (((their))) corrupting influence.

Forgot my picture

fuck you never having kids
you cant force me to fuck a hamplanet
kys

This is absolutely, 100% correct. Just be a good white person and have lots of kids. It isn't hard. The 'genocide' is almost entirely a result of our own actions. Educate white people and ignore the rest.

OP's line of thinking is akin to introducing an invasive weed to a garden and blaming the garden for not outbreeding the weed.
It presents a clear symptom of the problem as if it were the cause, and it's utterly ridiculous.

I may disagree with Hitler on economical grounds, but damn it if he didn't leave some great quotes behind.

death to all honkeys and nognigs! and islum! denbts to islum!

If you read Mein Kampf, he makes it very clear that he considers all political, economic, societal, etc, ideologies as nothing but a means to an end. The end being preservation of your people.
I've always thought this was an extremely respectable position. It makes it rather easy to disagree amiably with points you happen to diverge on.

how can i breed with which doesnt even give me an erection. women are fat as fuck now.

>please don't stop making little white children that we have to parasite off of in order to survuve, goyim
coalburners have the right idea, since their children are fucked from the beginning might as well make sure they're nothing of value worth losing in the first place by making them mongrel halfnigs

I'm more of a Dr. Pierce guy than a Hitler guy. But hey, he and Rockwell were still friends.