youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

Is the right forever doomed, now that we're associated with merchant memes and (((echo posting)))?

Ayy

I literally can't disprove this...

the absolute madman

what is this, ironic redpilling?

Hail Victory!

#Hitlerwasright

Original post is best post

Lol, wtf? Why would they even show that?

Not at all. If anything most people see the jew memes and laugh about them, but after a while its pretty apparent that Jews are good for nothing except causing conflict.

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/897789873205194752

Kekk

Based Dawkins?

The elites are too overconfident.

>forever

Don't be a linear thinker. We're going through a massive paradigm shift right now. The people who matter don't even watch that dog shit, they're online and get what memes are. People who don't matter, aka boomers facing death, are all that watch and have no future.

They're figuring it out finally

Hitler didn't just arbitrarily pick on the Jews
EVERYONE must listen to this if you haven't:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Extremely interesting stuff, a mix of history and redpill. I swear you wont regret it.

It's true. A commie jew. Maybe the nationalists Jews laugh and high five the commie Jews as well. If that's the case we case the commies first. Then the nationalist Jews

Dawkins is a faggot, he didn't mean that tweet the way you think he did. Dawkins was trying to say that Hitler was just an antisemite that had no pretext to hate the Jews.

hehehe

Yes but it's hilarious that it could be taken that way

As in "the Jews were just jewing around one day trying to take over the world via genocidal communism, so Hitler got sick of their shit and put them in camps.'

O-haio

>The people who matter don't even watch that dog shit, they're online and get what memes are. People who don't matter, aka boomers facing death, are all that watch and have no future.
You are genuinely retarded if you think young people as a whole are getting more conservative.

Well.....he isn't wrong.

That's a great way to accidentally red pill the viewers

>Giving memes exposure on national tv level
The left is sabotaging themselves.

Lucky bastard gets his OC on the national news.

I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS creating shitty no effort bullshit. Feature me already.

>tfw Sup Forums memes appear in the news since the election
Everytime, Holy Raptor Jesus, my sides.

All I wanted was Yeb! commenting about hateful images like these. I even tweeted it to him.

Should have sent snail mail.

Welp, pack it up, boys. This ship is sunk.

>tfw live in the same city as Yeb!

>he didn't mean it that way

Didn't he?

>we've duped them into red-pilling the masses for us.
>we the jews now

>tfw they inadvertently redpill everyone on jews

Let's take over /r/Judaism

You have to own it and stop disavowing and apologising about shit. People want a winner, they don't want to follow the unconfident weak movement.

No one is raiding facebook comments section with redpilling images?

yep. the only people who give a fuck about merchant memes are jews and snowflakes. it's just more fuel to drive themselves over the edge.

everybody fucking hates jews but nobody says it

The side that is having fun wins the youth. Who's having more fun right now?

No

what the fuck

the know the world is going to end so they dont give a fuck anymore,right?

link?

Nice, this is coming on soon.

Any conservative movement that refuses to name the Jew is doomed by default. Stop playing their game.

The alt-right is easy to explain. It's a bunch of childless single men who masturbate to anime.

I just want to thank you for posting this. Thank you.

What is the success rate of modern Conservative movements that "name the Jew"?

idk but it's going astonishingly well so far

What is the success rate of modern Conservative movements that don't?

See, I can play that childish game too. The fact of the matter is that now that the Internet has opened up the free flow of information, whoever has truth on their side will eventually win.

And the truth is that Jews are causing white genocide, and the Holocaust did not happen. Any good person of moral character will reach these conclusions on their own.

Yet they are attracting the QTs like Lauren Southern. Amazing what happens when boys start to act like men.

>What is the success rate of modern Conservative movements that don't?

Putin's Russia is a good example.

Good video, lots of redpills

>Putin's Russia is a good example.
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Gå i seng.

>Conservative
>promotes Islam
pick one

Memento is a good choice for that meme..
the alt left want us to have memories of (((goldfish)))

>Is the right forever doomed, now that we're associated with merchant memes and (((echo posting)))?

are you fucking new?

echo posting was attributed to the right for over a year now

But it's an interesting thought experiment.

First you think "actually, it's more like Nazis fighting Bolsheviks".

Then you remember that most of the Bolshevik leaders were Jewish.

So the Tweet comes back round to making literal sense.

I find it interesting that after decade of posting merchants nobody of those alt-right or media has even mentioned the name merchant, but they noticed Pepe right away when having few racist faces. It's almost like they want to ignore it.

>Is the right forever doomed,
Since nazism is a centrist (but far authoritarian on the authoritarian axies), problably not

I tried sneaking the J word in here and there with people its amazing how nobody calls you out on it.

This is true, but you still have to be careful to use the Kikes' tactics against them if you want to win.

Waving Nazi flags at false-flag baiting Spencer rallies is not the way to do it for example.

Watch this if you haven't. Incredibly interesting stuff.

Most people will laugh at the merchant memes. If they don't their probably Jewish. And I bet some Jews laugh at it too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_H._Freedman
>Born in a Jewish family, he converted from Judaism to Roman Catholicism

So let me guess, "da Hitlar was Catholic and lover of Christianity. It's da Commies who are to blame, Hitler just want to pray to KIke on cross" The video's message,

anyone got that screenshot from french news of the anons post asking about a girl he fucked in paris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This desu. Conservatives in America have lost on pretty much every issue besides guns since the 60s.

you can also read Mein Kampf, and hitler explains the evil of the jew and how he grew to hate them.

That's not true, you just flood the people with enough false information so they don't see/ can't see the truth anymore.

I see public protests as being completely pointless. The real battle is being fought online, and in the personal lives of us all as individuals.

When you meet in meatspace, you play by the rules (((they))) set. It's a losing proposition.

Those alt-right protestors were / are misguided to say the least.

That doesn't matter if you can use the Tweet to fire up a bunch of retarded SJWs and get them to eat their own (Dawkins). Faggot is a smug fedora too.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

In the future, the new Fascist/NatSoc movement will no longer use the Swastika on their flag, instead just ((())) will be used. Tripple bracket left and tripple bracket right will be the new symbol of white supremacy, nationalism and racism.

What do we call our symbol, lads? Better give it a name now before the (((media))) makes one for us.

The alt-right doesn't "attract" hot girls by virility, it attracts them by being an easy-to-exploit market of lonely men who will throw money and influence at hot girls

true

The vid puts the jews in a very bad light.

The ones who are going to parties and having sex. Not the ones becoming radical terrorists on Sup Forums.

The video is good in some parts, but you know, i am more talking about those bits and pieces of propaganda mixed inside.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This is pretty smart, actually. Maybe I'll start following this Dawkins guy.

Isn't your capital over 1/4 Muslim?

I just hate the international jew and those pushing for circumcision.

That network dropped a merchant meme. People will look into that, especially the teenage children of indignant liberals who want to rebel

>tfw wanna make fun of "da joos" but EVERY TIME

HH 14/88!

But not niggers. They keep associating jews with whites.

The Echo Movement, people will be called Echos for short

So my question is this; why are there so many influential and 'educated' Jews who hate and despise the rest of the planet, and why? Is this not the same blind intolerance they constantly claim to be victim of?

Kek no, now more people will start noticing. That's weapons grade meme they're mishandling.

merchant memes will be our victory, everybody deep down knows the truth about the jews

Some niggers know

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

Short answer: the talmud.

If you want a glimpse of how it works without digging deep, read the old testament in the Bible.

that's why social media is being heavily censored, free speech on the internet is over.

oyvey

wheres the link

Good luck. You'll never stop shitposting.