Just watched the vice thing on chaoletteville. Total bullshit Trumps getting dragged into this...

Just watched the vice thing on chaoletteville. Total bullshit Trumps getting dragged into this, its losers on all sides who came to watch people fight and scream at each other. people throwing up kek flags in shit all over in the background.

they interview a righter for daily stormer, holy shit. This guy is deep into the koolaid,
>spread our memes
>were off the internet
>exposing our power level
>rid the streets of degeneracy

But qt 3.14 tho

Sarcasm?

she looks like if a fish monger had a kid with a limp bass

its almost 100% anti- jew anti-communist, yet still every BLM person they interview is bitching like its about them

I remember when Vice used to go into North Korea or the Congo and talk about how crazy it was niggers are blinding themselves with moonshine. You know, actual reporting

>Just watched the vice thing on chaoletteville. Total bullshit Trumps getting dragged into this
>muh Trump
>muh peaceful protest
While you are virtue signalling against NatSoc they are destroying your statues.

the statues are of Democrats, youd do well to remind people that.

just make sure everyone you know sees the media black out on left wing violence

Wow that is spot on

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is one hell of a drug

This is what we would look like if we magically switched places with niggers in the US.

totally agree, it was a trap. hopefully they find some eamils between the mayor that lead to some higher up people. But they were asking Trump over and over his opinion so they could feign this outrage. Foolish for alt-right to drag him into it.

im re watching it man vice is dirty, almost no shots of leftys with weapons in the background.

>Trump's getting dragged into this

When he was first asked about it he could have easily just said something more generic like "this appears to be a terrible incident, our prayers are with everyone injured, we hope the local authorities will pursue justice and we pledge our full support." I literally just made that up and it's better than what Trump said.

Instead he can't help but take the bait because he is an actual troll who was elected president and just had to blame "many sides." So it's his fault he was "dragged into this" and you can stop feeling sorry for him.

i dont feel sorry for him, what he said is OBVIOUSLY true. what videos did you watch?
Its hard to watch the man stand up to all this by himself. You can tell why hes so rich, guy is willing to stand alone.

All i said is that you shouldn't claim he's being "dragged into this;" he walked into it voluntarily. If he's such a genius he needs to learn how to avoid a shitstorm.

>statues are of Democrats
>democrats are the real racists
Faggot do you fight for a white country or are you gonna virtue signal about le evil democrats?

link the video

i dont give a shit about a white country. i care about being rich enough to live are nondegenerates. I know plenty of white people i only want to see again if they live to our 50th class reunion.

Racism is a tool the elite use to distract people from making real change like a carrot on a string.
>we cant fix taxes, we cant fix infrastructure, we cant fix health care, untill we fix inequality.

dumb muppets fall for it on both sides everytime

am watching on HBO go, download your free trial

spoken like a true libertarian

ill fight for your cause as long as youre in the first wave