Among every ethnic groups on earth... Why it has to be poos & chinks to be over 1 billion?

Among every ethnic groups on earth... Why it has to be poos & chinks to be over 1 billion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqi2NoMD-S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a choice; quantity over quality.

i wanna see the left one take a mean steaming indian shit on the right ones chests as they slurp it up and put frogs legs in the shit or whatever weird shit chinks eat man that would be so fucking hot

Ok but why them? Why not some other population?

Super virile men

Gtfo

Because poverty changes human reproduction strategy from few children who are heavily invested/nourished by their parents to a clutch with the exception that 30% or more of them will never reach adulthood.

Indian & Chinese history is a 3000 year saga of cannibalism, brutalism and sexual depravity. Indian & Chinese families have no concept of female reproductive rights or natural law. They are a caste based society where 80% are disposable labor and have more in common with antiquity city states (Egypt) then NATO societies.

they like to fuck

why the fuck do you keep linking this thing to /ptg/ faggot

Ok leafy you seem to pretty knoweledgable on this. How can we turn this around?

I wanna sniff the one on the right's box.

isnt it obvious? ehnic purity. theres nobody else to marry and have kids with.

Bullshit, ethnic purity isn't a synonym of numerous population

Africa, China, India all have what in common?

India and China have the largest and most fertile flood plains on earth. Europe has terrible agricultural land in comparison. We will eventually have to exterminate poos and gooks in order to found high-density human civilizations in Asia.

because the unholy bastards fuck like rabbits.

Most of them are slaves.

>greece
>98%

Because white people dont know how to fuck

The answer is hidden in the way you talk

Probably education in parent planning. Seriously, some south east Asian countries like Burma are taught it's alright to have 2-3 children instead of 8 kids. Improved standards of living and wealth allows them to spend more time on raising their kids children and giving them an education. You know improve the "quality". I honestly think the end result will be like the West where birth rates will slow or decline, hell it's happened in Japan. I think the sooner that accelerates the better. There are other cultural and legal aspects that probably need to change.

This more probably, because Nordics has been only with themselves for years yet they are absolutely not numerous

This more probably, because Nordics has been only with themselves for years yet they are absolutely not numerous

That feel when it's only a matter of time before there's no white people left.

How do we stop this?

Serious answer: india and china combined produces at least 60% of the world's total quantity of rice. It's hard to have children starving when that much food is available for your village.

our women despise the normal man. nothing we can do about that.

Aren't Amerilard whites educating niggers and nothing beneficial happens? Isn't this a waste of resources?

sad as fuck for you guys

you thought I meant they were race mixing lol, no they arent, they are just destroying white families and being stupid single mothers.

Hell, I'd watch it

I know but a lot of them want to date black men for attention

Do you believe in democracy?

Jap, Korean, and chink women are hot.

haha no they dont.

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaaahahahah

because albino genes require 6 alleles for the skin color to be light, anything below is considered "poo and loo". Check mate fgts.

>Brazil 15%
Huh? Last I heard Brazil was ~47% white in their census, and even assuming they're not pure the map in question is about European ancestry, not pure European stock.
In fact the numbers for pretty much all of South America feel off, pure European or otherwise; freaking Uruguay is almost 90% Euro.

You can't. India has been "an emerging superpower" since 1300. Fuck, the Queen of Spain in 1500 was trying to get her Finance Minister to invest in this "emerging market" via. gilts (prot-Govt. Bonds).

China is the same way. Even back to Roman literature there were "investment experts' trying to convince the Orthodox Roman empire to promote trade with China vs. Rome.

Neither country can be saved, only contained. Japan tried to modernize China (Manchuko) and it cost them 800 years of economic progress. The best NATO can hope for is that when the IT Bubble busts and the India / Chinese sweat shop economy implodes the global elite swear off Chinese / India investing for another 800 years.

this is what white people in brazil look like

in reality theres almost no whites

there standard of what being white is ,is way lower

this is what portugese and spaniard look like and thats WITHOUT all the native admixture
of south americans

do they look white to you?

next ill show what a real true white people look like

(cont)

this is what Sup Forums is talking about when it says save the white race

the people who look like this are a small minority on earth

were not talking about spanish and portugese and south americans and mexicans

I mean that's all very well and good but in that case that picture is still retarded because only Northern European nations should even be marked as close to 90% by that definition.

This was a thread yesterday too...

Well it's certainly a shame because Indians and Chinks are extremely ugly.

thats good

we need to be honest about whos white

otherwise the standards keep getting lower and everyone looks like rodrigo while claiming to be whites while true whites are an ever decreasing minority

very dangerous what spics have begun to do in claiming to be white

Yes they definetely do
youtube.com/watch?v=xqi2NoMD-S8
And I'm not even black

oh neat you found a worn out whore that has a bad reputation and cant get respect anymore.

lol get a load of this goy

She went to Harvard

>Why it has to be poos & chinks to be over 1 billion?
Why do you care?

If a world war is going to break out anywhere soon, the Asian continent looks to be the most plausible starting point.

SE Asian Women like pair on the right are imo some of the most beautiful on earth, period.

It's just a shame their culture and men are intolerable when they aren't killing eachother on their way to work

Darwinism hits them harder

more

>THEN

It's "than" you fucking Canuck faggot. I bet you're a good you nigger scum fuck.

Rope yourself

Hahhaha holy fuck. Saved

Lol. Absolutely no way uruguay is 90% euro.
Argentina probably isnt even 30% euro anymore

Left>>>>>>>>>>>Left Chink>Right Chink
If the chinks had normal eyelids, they'd look so much better

blacks are also over a billion retard

So only blonde hair people are white?